“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

Before we start, I just wanted to say y'all should go by Lifehouse's newest album, Almeria, that came out today because it is amazing. I know that has nothing to do with Disney, but this is moi's TR so I can write anything I want. So get the album on your iPod, or whatever.

And now let's get to the drama!

We are finally able to have our Thanksgiving dinner

So, we got to the 50s Prime Time Café and checked in.
disneynovember2012075.jpg

We told the CM that 3 people were on their way because they were at the wrong park. She gave us a weird look and I was like I KNOW LADY!
She said that since our whole party wasn't there yet, we couldnt be seated. Didnt see that coming...
She said that our ADR would be fine and that we wouldn't lose it because they werent there. THANK YOU DISNEY GODS.

We waited around in the living room and basically gossiped about the other people (minus one) the whole time. We were all just so mad.

They had a cute little retro Christmas tree in the living room. I loved it.
disneynovember2012076.jpg

disneynovember2012077.jpg

disneynovember2012080.jpg

I waited outside for the losers. CMs were doing hoola hoop outside. I wanted to join in, but I just wasnt in the mood. Instead, I wrote in my trip journal about how much fun we were having...

I finished writing. Still waiting. Went online thanks to the wonderful and FREE wifi.

It was almost 5:50.

I saw them walking up and I tried not to flip out. I just wanted to punch one of them in the face, but I would've gotten arrested so I tried to control my fists.

I said hello, well tried to at least. Troy had his own pair of mouse ears on, that he got at the wrong park.

And guess what?! THEY DIDN'T APOLIGIZE. Didnt see that coming...

I went inside and checked us in. At first the CM almost couldnt find our ADR. If they didn't, I would have killed someone, and by someone I mean Seth or Jackie. But, they found it, so Mom's living room didn't end up with blood all over it. Too bad, really.

We all sat down and I could barely look at them. I just kept glancing over at Mum and gave her a look. Meanwhile, Mimi was talking to Jackie like nothing ever happened. I was like WHAT THE CRAP?! Mimi acted like they were BFFs and she was never mad at her. I was fuming! She was saying all these nasty things about her and now, it was like they hadn't seen each other in five years or something.

Then Mum and I had to take care of Troy because everyone else went up to the bar.

They just got there and the drinking already started. Its not like they have a 3 year old or anything!

They asked Mum if she wanted a drink, but she refused and just continued to glare at me.

I am SO not used to being around drinking at all. Mum drinks once in a blue moon, and when I say drinks, I mean has like a bottle of Mike's lemonade and that's that like every two months. Its just not her. And I mean, she doesnt really like to anyways in a place like Disney, especially with me. Since I am not used to it, I did not feel comfortable with everyone else going up to the bar RIGHT when we stepped foot in the door.

Then "the other people" all complained about how awful the bartender was, BLAH BLAH BLAH. I couldnt take it much longer.

I just have to say one thing. They weren't there for Disney. When its just Mum and I, its totally different, for MANY reasons, of course, but we just get Disney. I mean, the week before we left, Jackie was asking about alcohol at the parks. I told her Magic Kingdom only has it at Be Our Guest, which in my opinion is NOT cool (foreshadowing), but Im glad it hasnt turned into another World Showcase with drunk people walking around, but thats another story for later.
Jackie was upset when I told her they dont serve alcohol anywhere in the most magical of kingdoms except in Be Our Guest, and I was telling her how I don't approve of that. She asked why and I said they aren't following Walt's legacy. She said "Meg, the man's DEAD!!'" I was hurt by that. I know that sounds a little ridiculous, but when you are a Disney freak like me, you get hurt by rude comments about Disney, ESPECIALLY Walt.
I knew all she cared about was getting away, sleeping in, and drinking. And this was only the start of it that night at the 50s...

Anyways...

We FINALLY got called at almost 6:30. I wonder why...

We sat down and I was just beyond annoyed with everyone, except Mum and Troy. Mum did nothing wrong and I can't really blame Troy for anything.
Seth and Jackie kept asking what was wrong and I just said nothing. I didnt even want to talk to them.

Our waitress came over very quickly and her name was Jenn. I thought she was so incredibly awesome and definitely made the experience a lot of fun and lightened up the mood. Sometimes, the server we get at the 50s is so not fun, but Jenn was NOT like that.
Mimi said she looked like Kelly Ripa. She didn't, actually.

We ordered our drinks and I had to get it. I HAD to. I heard so many amazing reviews about it and it was officially time.

The pb&j shake is heavenly oh my god.
THATS RIGHT!

I know it sounds nasty, but trust me y'all. IT WAS AWESOME. Like, I would just make an ADR for the pb&j shake and to sit and cry in front of one of the TVs when my hero comes on and does his Disneyland dedication.

LOOK AT THAT YUMMYNESS. (yes, yummyness is a real word, duh)
disneynovember2012083.jpg

And then right after I got it, I spilled some all over the table. Seth and Jackie were yelling at me "NICE GOIN MEG!" Once again, I was trying to hold my fists against my sides.

Since it was Thanksgiving, they had a turkey dinner you could get. I didn't want to be traditional and I got the meatloaf, which came with mashed potatoes, green beans, and carrots.
disneynovember2012084.jpg

As you can see, it had a lot of gravy on it, and that was the only thing I didn't like about it. Other than that, it was delicious! I hate the whole thing in like two minutes because I am a hungry hungry hippo.

Everyone else went with the turkey dinner, except Troy who got mac & cheese.

Im sure yall dont need to see 4 pictures of the same thing, so I only took a picture of Mums meal.
disneynovember2012085.jpg

She said it was delicious! She was craving turkey that dayI wonder why that isand was so happy to hear that you could get it that night.

I was the first one done with my food. When Jenn came over, she was like "WOW! You licked it clean!" So she showed it to all of our cousins from New Jersey and said "Look at those tongue marks!" Why thank ya, Jenn!

So during our meal, Mimi went to use the bathroom. She didn't ask to be excused, so Jenn brought out a special dessert for her, that looked incredibly delicious. I hope you can see the sarcasm there.

Here it was!
disneynovember2012088.jpg

Yes, that is green beans and carrots with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top. My FAVORITE! I have that after dinner every night.

Once Mimi came back, she FLIPPED out. She was like "WHAT is this?!"

So she put her napkin over it and Mum wrote on it RIP for some reason, in ketchup. She LOVES writing in ketchup. Weirdo.
disneynovember2012089.jpg

Jenn came over with some other waiters and said "What is going on?!" One of them said that we were boozin it up (well not me or Mum, of course). Well yes, that would be right, since they all had two more drinks. Oh I didn't tell you guys that? TOTALLY FORGOT! Yes, they all ordered another one RIGHT when we sat down and then THREE of the $10 light up drinks. Jackie pretty much got drunk. I'm not kidding.

Now let's get on to Mum and my desserts!

I got the s'mores which was oh so yummay! The marshmallows were toasted perfectly. I wish I would've finished it but I was just so ridiculously full.

disneynovember2012086.jpg

Mum got the apple crisp, which I believe was a special that night.
disneynovember2012087.jpg

I didn't write down what she thought of it. Good trip notes I have, I know.

And a few more things about our meal:

Jenn kept calling Troy Chip.

Grammy had to show one of our cousins from New Jersey where the bathroom was since she knew after NOT asking to be excused.

Mum and I had to do the dishes. We had to bring our plates right outside the kitchen and then Jenn brought them in for us, since we cant go into Mom's kitchen!

Jackie got the airplane because she wouldnt eat her carrots. PAYBACK!!!!

And that is pretty much it for the 50s...

I definitely think the 50s was a great place for Thanksgiving and I am so happy that we got an ADR there. A TON of people were going up without ADRs that night. Those would be the non-Disney freaks, or should I say "the other people."

I definitely think our dinner lightened up the mood a little bit. I laughed throughout the whole meal, which was great because I hadnt done that the whole day.

50s Prime Time Café
Food: The food was delicious! A great homemade meal! 5/5
Atmosphere: The atmosphere is so amazing and it makes you feel like you are in Mom's kitchen, especially with people getting yelled at and being put into the corner. 5/5
Service: Like I have said, Jenn was our server and she was the best waitress we have ever had at the 50s! She was just awesome and really got into her character. 5/5

Overall, it was a great meal, except all of the drinking and all of the drama before, but I think I have ranted enough about that.

After we paid, we headed outside and onto Hollywood Blvd. because Seth wanted a jacket.
disneynovember2012090.jpg

I forget what store we went into, but I loved a lot of the stuff they had.

There are so many awesome shirts that I want.

Disney makes me broke, seriously.

After Seth got a jacket, they all wanted to go on the Great Movie Ride. It's a great ride and all, but I was just not in the mood, especially since we just went on it that afternoon.

So Mum and I went off and looked in some stores, which was very nice!

We went into the Christmas store and I was just overwhelmed with all of the Christmas merchandise. I WANTED IT ALL.

They had some awesome decorations in there too.
disneynovember2012093.jpg

We went through all of the stores and we didn't know what to do next. We needed to stay in the area, because let's be real, "the other people" didn't know where a thing was in the park. Scratch that. They didn't know where ANYTHING was.

So Mum and I sat on the steps of the Hat. I basically vented to her the whole time and I started crying. I didn't want to be crying, but I had to let it out. I was having such a horrible time and I just wanted to go home, which is pretty sad considering where we were.

Never again will we do a family vacation...

I tweeted Meg (my twin, no actually leopardmickeyears on here, who has a new TR, that you ALL should read!) about the wonderful time we were having. She thankfully understood!

Mum and I were busy gossiping about the other people when I saw Seth walking up to us. We shut our mouths and then asked about the ride. They said they enjoyed it except Troy was scared during Aliens. Saw that coming.

All I wanted to do was see the Osborne Lights next, but other people didnt at that moment.

I just want to go see the Osborne Lights. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

Oh, what fun we were having!​

What a stressful first day! I would have been upset too with family that can't follow instructions (went through that on our big family trip in 1997) and it definitely is hard to smile when you feel so upset. But I think you and your Mum did great and so happy your dinner was so much fun!

Ah that tree is too cute!!
Yes, please do NOT get arrested in Disney. Especially for flying fists...the mouse would not approve. RESIST THE URGE! Wow, not surprised they didn't apologize... ugh

The drinking. I don't drink. I used to HATE being around people drinking. Now, I can tolerate it as long as I like the person/people and they can handle their alcohol responsibly...meaning..I don't have to baby sit them because they start acting like a fool or they become mean. But...you do not go to Disney TO drink. It is just not what Disney and Disney vacations are about...minus Epcot I guess...but if you are in the planning stage of going to Disney and your main concern is "where can I drink?" you need to start planning your vaca to a different destination.
</3 at that comment about Walt :sad::sad:

UGH THAT FOOD NOM NOM NOM
Oh, that's funny we prob ate at the same time...but my food was COLD. :confused3

Omg the ketchup. Oh, back to our moms being twins again, causing havoc in restaurants

oh no! there should be NO crying in Disney :(
well unless you are me, then there are tears of overwhelming joy at like every other corner...

thanks for the shout out!

How does someone not want to see the Osborne Lights?! :confused:

What a stressful first day! I would have been upset too with family that can't follow instructions (went through that on our big family trip in 1997) and it definitely is hard to smile when you feel so upset. But I think you and your Mum did great and so happy your dinner was so much fun!

Tell me about it!
I just couldn’t take them anymore, and it was only the first few HOURS! But, I had a lot of fun at dinner and I think that made up for some of it.

Ah that tree is too cute!!

I know, right?!

Yes, please do NOT get arrested in Disney. Especially for flying fists...the mouse would not approve. RESIST THE URGE! Wow, not surprised they didn't apologize... ugh

I know the mouse wouldn’t approve and that’s why no one got punched. I wouldn’t want the Disney police to come and get me!
Yeah, coming from them, that was not a surprise.

The drinking. I don't drink. I used to HATE being around people drinking. Now, I can tolerate it as long as I like the person/people and they can handle their alcohol responsibly...meaning..I don't have to baby sit them because they start acting like a fool or they become mean. But...you do not go to Disney TO drink. It is just not what Disney and Disney vacations are about...minus Epcot I guess...but if you are in the planning stage of going to Disney and your main concern is "where can I drink?" you need to start planning your vaca to a different destination.

I mean, of course I am not old enough to drink, but I am the same way as you with being around people drinking. If they start being crazy like Jackie did, I’m outta there. It’s definitely something I did not grow up with and I just didn’t feel comfortable.
THAT’S WHAT BUGGED ME. I mean, why wouldn’t you be asking about other stuff, like “oh, what rides would Troy like?” or something like that! Not “where can I get a drink?” Seriously, she would be perfect on a tropical island, NOT DISNEY. AT ALL.

</3 at that comment about Walt :sad::sad:

That made me so sad/angry. They would have made so much fun of me if we went into One Man’s Dream, so we didn’t go in there :(

UGH THAT FOOD NOM NOM NOM

NOMS.

Oh, that's funny we prob ate at the same time...but my food was COLD. :confused3

That stinks!

Omg the ketchup. Oh, back to our moms being twins again, causing havoc in restaurants

THEY REALLY ARE TWINS.

oh no! there should be NO crying in Disney :(
well unless you are me, then there are tears of overwhelming joy at like every other corner...

Well yes, crying in Disney is perfectly fine when you see the castle, have a magical moment, see Wishes, and the list could go on forever.
I really didn’t want to be crying, but like I said, I just had to, especially since I was just with Mum at the moment.

thanks for the shout out!

You are very welcome!

How does someone not want to see the Osborne Lights?! :confused:

I will never know. But really Meg, it’s Seth and Jackie. They are messed up, but we know that already.

Oh ..... that new Lifehouse song ??? Between the raindrops ?? Or whatever it is called ....... I LOVE it !!!

Your poor family sounds like a bunch of unenlightened fools!

Oh well!

And I am looooving this and your other TR!

Meg, I felt so bad for you, crying at Disney. :( That night really didn't start off well, at all. Sooo glad we had a good CM at the 50's PTC who lightened things up! Some people just aren't going to "get" Disney the way we do!

Oh ..... that new Lifehouse song ??? Between the raindrops ?? Or whatever it is called ....... I LOVE it !!!

YES!!! (it IS called Between the Raindrops). I am so happy to hear that you love it. Oh my god Susan, you are awesome. If you like BTR, you should get their new album :goodvibes!!!

Your poor family sounds like a bunch of unenlightened fools!

Oh well!

And I am looooving this and your other TR!

Yes, they are!
SO happy to hear that!

Meg, I felt so bad for you, crying at Disney. :( That night really didn't start off well, at all. Sooo glad we had a good CM at the 50's PTC who lightened things up! Some people just aren't going to "get" Disney the way we do!

Yes well, I am glad the whole trip is just over. Never again.
THANK GOD WE HAD A GOOD CM.
Well, they should!​

You are cracking me up. I'm headed in April with 17 other people, the Hubs' side of the family. I'm the only Disney lover. They're not even excited. I can't stand it. If I have even a moment like you've experienced, I'm just going to pretend I'm alone on the trip. lol

YES!!! (it IS called Between the Raindrops). I am so happy to hear that you love it. Oh my god Susan, you are awesome. If you like BTR, you should get their new album :goodvibes!!!

I have a couple of their other songs on my MP3 player. But I like that new one best. I will have to check out the new album.

That completely sucks about the others ruining your trip!! I am just as bad as you when it comes to planning (less ADR I eat when I am hungry :) I can't stick to reservations ever ) but still my family knows I need to plan everything about this trip from which airline will get me to Disney faster to which Disney Resort I want to try next BLT for New Years!!! I have always wanted to take my BF to Disney but he doesn't understnad how special it is to me and I fear he would simply "put up" with it to make me happy..... Now I know do not take him!!! I love reading you TR and cannot wait for the next installment!!! Later Gater!

I have had some bad experiences with family at WDW.
I swore to DH we would dump the next group that was a pain.

I've also had some bad experiences with family, I'm very grateful for trips without certain people.

You are cracking me up. I'm headed in April with 17 other people, the Hubs' side of the family. I'm the only Disney lover. They're not even excited. I can't stand it. If I have even a moment like you've experienced, I'm just going to pretend I'm alone on the trip. lol

You’re welcome :-)
17 OTHER PEOPLE?! :scared1: Holy crap, all I can say is GOOD LUCK! And no other Disney lovers?! I think you should go to the spa at the Grand Floridian or something for a reward with putting up with everyone. :rotfl:

I have a couple of their other songs on my MP3 player. But I like that new one best. I will have to check out the new album.

Oooooh, really?! You just got a lot more awesome Susan.
Their new album is very interesting, but very amazing!

That completely sucks about the others ruining your trip!! I am just as bad as you when it comes to planning (less ADR I eat when I am hungry :) I can't stick to reservations ever ) but still my family knows I need to plan everything about this trip from which airline will get me to Disney faster to which Disney Resort I want to try next BLT for New Years!!! I have always wanted to take my BF to Disney but he doesn't understand how special it is to me and I fear he would simply "put up" with it to make me happy..... Now I know do not take him!!! I love reading you TR and cannot wait for the next installment!!! Later Gater!

Yes it does!
Mum and I are the ultimate planners and “the other people” didn’t do a THING for this trip.
BLT is my dream resort. That would be so awesome to stay there for New Years!
“The other people” made fun of how obsessed with Disney we were and they just don’t get it at all. If your BF doesn’t understand, I would NOT recommend to bring him, but I’m glad you realize that!
Aww, thank you so much!
In a while, crocodile!

I have had some bad experiences with family at WDW.
I swore to DH we would dump the next group that was a pain.

Isn’t it awful?! It really stinks.
I wish we could’ve done that :laughing:!

I've also had some bad experiences with family, I'm very grateful for trips without certain people.

I can’t WAIT till August when it will just be mum and I. It will be like Heaven!​

THE OSBORNE LIGHTS

So after “the other people” got back from the Great Movie Ride, I wanted to go see the Osborne Lights. I could see them from a far, but that was not enough, of course. I was DYING to see them. From all of the pictures and videos I had seen, I was itching to get over to the Streets of America.

Some other people, not so much.

Troy was bugging to go on another ride, but really, there’s not much for little kids at MGM. I said that he would love Muppet Vision 3-DDDD, because he loves Kermit and Miss Piggy. I know, the kid’s awesome.
So they wanted to do that. And what is Muppet Vision near? THE STREETS OF AMERICA!

So I lead the way down to Muppet Vision, but Jackie had to go to the bathroom. I don’t understand why she couldn’t of just held her pee in her bladder, seriously. I mean, we were soooo close to the Streets of America and I wanted to get down there so bad.

Once we started going, I was WAY ahead of everyone cause they all walk so crappin’ SLOW. They are all like little old ladies and walk 0.5 mph. I walk really fast and couldn’t take it.
Then “the other people” all started yelling at me to slow down. UGGGGH. CAN’T WE JUST GET THERE ALREADY?!?!

I was annoyed. All I wanted to do was see the Osborne Lights and that wasn’t happening. Troy wanted to go on a ride and get out of his stroller, I was with a bunch of slow pokes, and I was getting yelled at. All I wanted to do was go home. I couldn’t take it much longer.

I stopped to wait for everyone, and then just started crying. Again. Mum ran up to me and told me to just try to enjoy myself even though everything was driving me up a wall and making me crazy. I didn’t want “the other people” seeing me cry so I just kept on walking.

FINALLY, we got to Muppet Vision and I stood off to the side to get my last few tears out while Mum said to Seth and Jackie to just call us—like that would happen…—when they got out of the theater. I did NOT want to be seeing Muppet Vision at that moment.

So Mum, Mimi, and I headed down to see the Lights, after what felt like 5 hours of walking.

I started to see the lights and I couldn’t contain myself. The tears started up again, not because I was sad or angry, because of the lights. I pretty much stood there in shock. In awe. In any other emotion that means in shock or in awe. I WAS SPEECHLESS.

I have no words. #osbornelights

If there is one thing that I would recommend to go see at Christmastime at Disney would have to be the Osborne Lights. It is SPECTACULAR. I wish we could’ve stayed for hours just watching them dance. And let me tell ya, when they dance, IT IS BEYOND AMAZING.

So here is like the five million pictures I took. You’re welcome.

disneynovember2012096.jpg

disneynovember2012097.jpg

disneynovember2012099.jpg

disneynovember2012100.jpg

disneynovember2012105.jpg

disneynovember2012107.jpg

disneynovember2012108.jpg

There are TONS of hidden Mickeys and Minnies throughout the display.
disneynovember2012109.jpg

disneynovember2012110.jpg

IT IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL

AS you can see, there is a big blurry spot on this picture. Why you ask? SNOW!!! It was SOOOOO cool. All of a sudden, I saw the machines from the top of the buildings turn on and it started snowing in Florida. It was all so magical.
disneynovember2012112.jpg

I was shivering because it was so cold. I had a sweatshirt right in my backpack but I was way too lazy to get it out.
disneynovember2012113.jpg

disneynovember2012117.jpg

disneynovember2012118.jpg

disneynovember2012119.jpg

One thing I loved about San Fran was the little displays in the windows. They had a TV going in one window (showing advertisements for ABC of course) and a bunch of other stuff. It was very cute!

disneynovember2012120.jpg

I loved the little Santa in the police car!
disneynovember2012121.jpg

disneynovember2012122.jpg

Cuties :-)
disneynovember2012125.jpg

And it looks like I put on my sweatshirt…

We decided to head down to Muppet Vision 3-DDDD to see where “the other people (minus one)” were. We all knew we weren’t going to get a phone call from them, so we went on the hunt for them.
We found them meeting Mater and Mcqueen and Troy was VERY excited about meeting them. And he also loved Muppet Vision! That’s my cousin!
I said they NEEDED to see the Lights so we headed back down to the Streets of America.

I noticed Santa Goofy was out and I thought Troy would want to meet him. We all headed over to the line and Seth said he wanted coffee so I said that we could go to the Writer’s Stop to get some. Then for some reason, EVERYONE went to the Writer’s Stop to get a drink or a snack. So I was left with Troy to meet Goofy.

I got in line with Troy and he was excited to meet his first character. I was worried “the other people” plus Mum weren’t going to be back in time to see Troy meet Goofy, but whatever.

The queue was very nicely decorated.
disneynovember2012126.jpg

The line moved SO fast, which I was very surprised about. Pretty soon, it was our turn and I held Troy by the hand and brought him up to meet Goofy. He was a little scared at first, but I think since I was with him, he was fine. He gave Goofy a big high five and then a hug.

I put Troy in front of me and we took a picture, that came out really cute, even though Troy isn’t looking at the camera.
disneynovember2012129.jpg

trnovember5.jpg

Once we got out of line, Troy told me that the man in the costume was very fuzzy. Bahahaha! I love that kid!

So after we met goofy, “the other people” plus Mum weren’t back yet. So I wheeled Troy over in his stroller to see the lights dance. He was in awe too I could tell!
disneynovember2012131.jpg

Then I saw Mimi walking around looking for us. I ran over with troy and caught up to them.

They had a snack for us so we ate it up at the little restaurant near the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. Or is it just tables up there? I have no clue, but who really cares, right?!

Mum got me some hot chocolate which was very good and a carrot cake cookie. I heard people RAVE about the carrot cake cookies before and it was time to try one. And I didn’t end up liking it. I thought I liked carrot cake, but I guess not. It also had raisins in it. I like raisins, but not in other food. So I gave it to Mum but she didn’t want it. I think we just ended up throwing it out. I know there are starving children in Africa.
disneynovember2012134.jpg

After we finished up, we said goodbye to the lights one more time and headed towards the front of the park. And oh my god, it was DEAD. I wish it was always like that!

The amazing Christmas tree on the way out.
disneynovember2012139.jpg

We said goodbye to “the other people” (so sad, I know) and we headed to our bus stop. A bus came fairly quickly and we ended up being the only ones on it, since we are VIPs and all.

Once we got back to Saratoga, we headed to the Carriage House and bought mugs. I also pin traded for a Malificent pin with a CM.

We got back to the room and got the pull out mattress for Mimi out. It was very comfortable actually! Here is a picture if you are wondering how much room it takes up.
disneynovember2012140.jpg

And yes, I know our room was a disaster.

And then we noticed how small the pillows we had were. We called them the midget pillows. They were probably big enough for a two year old. Oh wait, that’s how old I am so they were fine for me…

We had to call down to get some bigger pillows because the midget pillows were a bit ridiculous.

It took 30 MINUTES for someone to bring us non-midget pillows. They were MUCH better!

We fell asleep at about 11:15.

Overview of the day
Weather
The weather was absolutely gorgeous, except it got very chilly (for Florida) at night.
Highs
BEING IN DISNEY!
Having a great dinner at the 50s PTC
THE OSBORNE LIGHTS ♥ ♥ ♥
Lows
I think I don’t have to type all the lows out for the 500th time…​

NOO I don't wanna read about that type of crying again.

Oh my god I can't take slow walkers, I would just keep walking until I was 5 miles ahead of them and lose them...and then be like whoops ;P

o.m.g. you need to instagram that picture of the bikes :love:

I need to see the lights again. It has been like 12 years since I saw them and I remember like nothing. So yes, thank you for all those pictures

It looks like you really enjoyed the Osborne spectacle of dancing lights. The last time I saw it, it was 2003 or so and I never really appreciated it as I could have. I can't wait to see the spectacle this holiday season! The pictures are great! I'm also glad you got to take your cousin to see Goofy! That looked like fun, I would love to take my cousin down to Disney, she's 6 now and i feel like its the perfect time for another trip for her!

Edit: I'm sorry you were crying. Once I cried in Disney because my Mom tried to take us to a buffet off property. =( I was 15 at the time and It was gross.

UGH I hate travelling with "other people" I have done trips with my sisters family n my mom n step dad,n hubby and can honestly say my best trips are the ones when it's just me n my daughters,so I totally get you!!!!! yes it's quite possible to have a horrible time there,which is sad because thats not at all how it's meant to be.The only "other people" I like to do disney things with are some of my friends that r fellow disney nuts(they're locals ........ lucky bratts lol)

NOO I don't wanna read about that type of crying again.

Oh my god I can't take slow walkers, I would just keep walking until I was 5 miles ahead of them and lose them...and then be like whoops ;P

o.m.g. you need to instagram that picture of the bikes :love:

I need to see the lights again. It has been like 12 years since I saw them and I remember like nothing. So yes, thank you for all those pictures

Sorry ):
I am an extremely fast walker and I got yelled at during the whole trip.
I will…
Ohmygod, they are INCREDIBLE! No problem! And if you want to see some good video of them, I would check out this (that song is probably my favorite one they dance too!).

It looks like you really enjoyed the Osborne spectacle of dancing lights. The last time I saw it, it was 2003 or so and I never really appreciated it as I could have. I can't wait to see the spectacle this holiday season! The pictures are great! I'm also glad you got to take your cousin to see Goofy! That looked like fun, I would love to take my cousin down to Disney, she's 6 now and i feel like its the perfect time for another trip for her!

Edit: I'm sorry you were crying. Once I cried in Disney because my Mom tried to take us to a buffet off property. =( I was 15 at the time and It was gross.

Umm…not at all. :rolleyes:
I just couldn’t get enough of them!
Yeah, Troy LOVED meeting Goofy!
I think that would be a perfect age!
Well I can understand why you were crying! Off property + non-Disney food = tears.

UGH I hate travelling with "other people" I have done trips with my sisters family n my mom n step dad,n hubby and can honestly say my best trips are the ones when it's just me n my daughters,so I totally get you!!!!! yes it's quite possible to have a horrible time there,which is sad because thats not at all how it's meant to be.The only "other people" I like to do disney things with are some of my friends that r fellow disney nuts(they're locals ........ lucky bratts lol)

I mean, our August trip was FANTASTIC, and this was such an epic fail. Of course I didn’t want to have a horrible time, but some people just ruined it.
We have like NO other friends that are Disney obsessed so everyone thinks that we are the ones that are crazy.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter