“The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide??

jennz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I just came across this on the internet - “The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” by a former CM, Beth Haworth, and was wondering if anyone has read it and if so what they think.

Is it something you pay for? If so, you could probably find the same information on here, mousesavers.com or allears.net. I personally wouldn't pay for a book that told me how to save money because this board has been so helpful in planning trips.

stick to the DIS!!! i believe someone here got it and posted about it awhile back and it had the same info you'd find here!!

i bet the former CM is also a DIS member ;)

From the webpage adverstising this

"Did you know some airlines offer what’s called the “Magical Express Baggage Claim?” No more waiting for your bags at the airport! Your items are delivered directly to your hotel. Find out precisely how it works. "

Since she doesn't have a CLUE about this... wrong name and it's ALL airlines for your arrival, I figure the rest of her info is just as "useful" The "blurbs" all have info I could find here or on mousesavers for free.

Here's my moneysaving tip. Don't pay former CM Beth $19.95.

:rotfl2: You guys crack me up! You've pretty much summarized what I thought but I'm never one to turn down savings, although I have to admit the $19.95 held me back a bit. :thumbsup2

I bought it when I was planning our last trip in January. It wasn't very useful. I already knew most of the information. One thing she suggested doing was taking your old tickets and adding days to them if you had at least one day left on them. I thought it would save me a lot of money but with the new ticketing system, it doesn't work anymore. I posted on this website to find out if anyone else had done it and everyone told me it wouldn't work. I wouldn't recommend spending the money.

Kristin

I unfortunately did not realize this was an e-book until AFTER I regretably paid for it! :sad2: I have been on DIS for over two years and found nothing new and surprising in this e-book that I have not already learned on DIS, allears, etc. My suggestion is don't bother with the book...I found it not worth the $ at all... :confused3

mommyrom said:
I unfortunately did not realize this was an e-book until AFTER I regretably paid for it! :sad2: I have been on DIS for over two years and found nothing new and surprising in this e-book that I have not already learned on DIS, allears, etc. My suggestion is don't bother with the book...I found it not worth the $ at all... :confused3

ditto! I purchased it as well, what a dummy I was. There was absolutely NOTHING that I hadn't already learned on these boards. What a fake! :rolleyes1 :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter