“It’s All in the Details” 2-week January Photo Trip report

Words can't even describe how beautiful your pics are! You did an amazing job of capturing the Disney essence :thumbsup2 It is fun to look at all the little details and not get caught up in just taking pics of family with the usual Disney backgrounds (although family pics are definitely important too!) Sounds like you three are experiencing Disney in the best way :cloud9:

Thank you. It was so fun to look for all the details. There are so many I often would just not notice before. Even the kids loved looking for things. I can't wait to go back and look for more!

DAY 13: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Hollywood Studios is my daughter's favorite park.

We started the day watching some "Streetmosphere" performers. They were great!

There is so much to see in this park!

We enjoyed the goodies at Starring Rolls Bakery:

Movie prop from "Chronicles of Narnia"

Backlot Express:

Yay! My son got his turkey leg!

One of my favorite places in the park...the Writer's Stop (has good mochas and cookies!)

DAY 13: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (cont.)

My son's favorite show..."Lights, Motors, Action!"

Toy Story Mania:

Time for American Idol:

This was a great day!

DAY 14: ANIMAL KINGDOM / MAGIC KINGDOM / EPCOT

It was so cold there, Pocahontas was wearing Ugg boots...

Festival of the Lion King:

The BEST place to get coffee...Royal Anandapur Tea Company...

Tree of Life:

DAY 14: ANIMAL KINGDOM / MAGIC KINGDOM / EPCOT (cont.)

Back over to Magic Kingdom:

Swiss Family Treehouse:

Dole Whip:

Parade:

Next, headed over to Epcot!

Believe it or not, we had never tried a funnel cake before. Oh my! It was SO delicious!

One last ride on Test Track:

And one last ride on Spaceship Earth. We got there with less than 1 minute to closing. After we got on, there was some maintenance delay, so we waited about 20 minutes. A lot of others got off, so we pretty much had the ride to ourselves.

:goodvibes You have done a wonderful job! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. We are going down for 10 days next month and seeing your pictures has me so excited. Just can't wait to be "home" again.
By the way...my parents just love Alaska. They did a month trip two years ago and really want to make it yearly.

All your food pictures are not helping me on my diet. I guess it is better to drool over the pictures than the actual food. Starring Rolls Bakery will be one of the places on my list this summer along with the Dole place at MK.

The AK pictures was wonderful also.

And that is the conclusion of our trip, and thus my trip report. We flew home to Alaska the next day with no problems. (Okay, a lot of turbulence, but other than that...no problems.) ;)

With these two parting photos of the kids stuffed animals in Pop Century at bedtime, I bid you...good night!

Miss Molly:

Old Jack:

Until next time......:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter