“IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON’T WANT TO WAKE UP!” – POP! Goes The Solo Trip **THE END**

OMG! Stacey is following you on Twitter - you better get yourself on there more! ;)

So happy to hear that you are doing another TR! I cannot wait until you get it started!!! I know what you mean about having a tough time leaving, it's just brutal, no point in sugar coating it. :sad1: But happy you and the rest of us get to live it again via your upcoming TR!!! :goodvibes

Welcome back officially! I keep stalking this thread (obsessive? I didn't say obsessive!) to see if you started your new tr yet!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

LOVED, LOVED your final thoughts...

Gave me chills.

Only Disney people understand.

Love that rainbow too- Stunning!

Start a new TR already :)

I just enjoyed your trip report "cover to cover". Loved it!

I can't wait to read all about your December adventures.

In the meantime I'll check out your first trip report. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hey Rob! Glad to hear you had a fabulous trip! I can't wait to read all about it!

I'm so glad I ran into you in Epcot. I'm glad you said something because I was totally in the zone haha! It was so nice to meet you, I'm glad I got a chance to say hello!

HI JESS!!!! It was amazing. I'm so looking looking forward to your report as well!!

Oh me too!! It was truly exciting for me and I have to add that your parents just seem so wonderful too. I enjoyed meeting you all so much!

I think Stacey started to follow me too! Funny!

It's pretty exciting!! Considering I hardly ever use twitter, it was just shocking to me. It's like sitting at the cool kids table, lol

OMG! Stacey is following you on Twitter - you better get yourself on there more! ;)

So happy to hear that you are doing another TR! I cannot wait until you get it started!!! I know what you mean about having a tough time leaving, it's just brutal, no point in sugar coating it. :sad1: But happy you and the rest of us get to live it again via your upcoming TR!!! :goodvibes

I know right??!! I hardly ever use it, so this came as a MASSIVE (but extremely exciting) surprise.

I will definitely be doing one for this trip, it was just so wonderful and different. Oh Tracy, this one was SO HARD to leave. Much harder than past trips. Hopefully I can at least get started by the weekend.

Welcome back officially! I keep stalking this thread (obsessive? I didn't say obsessive!) to see if you started your new tr yet!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Aww thanks Wendy!! I'm actually quite honoured that you are checking for an update. That's so sweet. Hopefully by this weekend I can at least get it started.

LOVED, LOVED your final thoughts...

Gave me chills.

Only Disney people understand.

Love that rainbow too- Stunning!

Start a new TR already :)

Thanks Marcie!! You're right, only Disney people get it. But WE get it and that's all that matters.

Haha, I will have the new report started very soon. I promise.

I just enjoyed your trip report "cover to cover". Loved it!

I can't wait to read all about your December adventures.

In the meantime I'll check out your first trip report. Thanks so much for sharing!

Aww gee, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I'm getting close to getting the December one started and I can't wait to share these tales too!!

Rob, good to hear you had a great trip, I can't wait to read about it. (hint, hint) I kept an eye out but never did see you or anyone else I recognized from the DIS, WDW was a bit bigger than I had anticipated. :)

And Stacey following you on twitter, how cool is that?

I've only been back from my trip for 10 days but it feels like it's already been months. I had the time of my life but it's a huge blur, it was seriously the fastest week of my life. I got my photopass dvd this week and have started making a scrapbook, between the few hundred pictures I took and the few hundred photopass pictures I got it feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time.

I always chuckled at people talking about the hostile feelings on check out day but I had the same feeling watching people get off the bus as I was waiting for mine, I was on the verge of tears riding the bus back to the airport, it was over so quick, it's just not fair how quickly the time goes while on vacation vs while at work.

I'm already back to reading trip reports to get my fix and can't wait to go back to WDW, already planning a trip in my head for next December. Luckily I already had a DL trip planned for next month to run the Neverland 5k so I don't have a long wait, I also have a couple friends who want to run the 10k in August so it makes sense to pick up an AP next month while I'm there :).

Rob, good to hear you had a great trip, I can't wait to read about it. (hint, hint) I kept an eye out but never did see you or anyone else I recognized from the DIS, WDW was a bit bigger than I had anticipated. :)

And Stacey following you on twitter, how cool is that?

I've only been back from my trip for 10 days but it feels like it's already been months. I had the time of my life but it's a huge blur, it was seriously the fastest week of my life. I got my photopass dvd this week and have started making a scrapbook, between the few hundred pictures I took and the few hundred photopass pictures I got it feels like I'm experiencing it for the first time.

I always chuckled at people talking about the hostile feelings on check out day but I had the same feeling watching people get off the bus as I was waiting for mine, I was on the verge of tears riding the bus back to the airport, it was over so quick, it's just not fair how quickly the time goes while on vacation vs while at work.

I'm already back to reading trip reports to get my fix and can't wait to go back to WDW, already planning a trip in my head for next December. Luckily I already had a DL trip planned for next month to run the Neverland 5k so I don't have a long wait, I also have a couple friends who want to run the 10k in August so it makes sense to pick up an AP next month while I'm there :).

It was FABULOUS and I can't wait to start sharing (Very Soon... I Promise). I've got the intro written and it's pretty long, lol. That's too bad we never bumped into each other. :(

OMG SO COOL!!!

I'm so glad your first trip was wonderful. WDW can be overwhelming even for veterans.

I agree completely, but I do have a strange confession. For some reason this trip didn't fly by like so many others. Which obviously is awesome. It's strange, but I've been back for a week now, and this past week flew by way faster that the time in Disney.

I know what you mean. As soon as a trip is over, the next trip immediately starts dancing in your head.

So glad you had a fabulous trip! We are getting close to ours as well. We are at 42 days. I can't wait. I got my suitcase out and started putting my shorts in it. I just like being able to say I am going next month. It sounds better than 6 months! :rotfl:

So glad you had a fabulous trip! We are getting close to ours as well. We are at 42 days. I can't wait. I got my suitcase out and started putting my shorts in it. I just like being able to say I am going next month. It sounds better than 6 months! :rotfl:

OMG it was amazing and I can't wait to get started sharing, which will be VERY SOON!! The only bad thing I can say is that it's over. And you're getting SO CLOSE. Hopefully I will be able to say that again sometime soon.

Hello everyone.

I hope that everyone is Santa ready and I wanted to wish you all an early MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa: !!!

Also I want to THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SO VERY MUCH for following along on this past Trip Report. It has been such a blessing, you have no idea.

They say that it is better to give than to receive, and I happen to agree with that with every fiber of my being, so I thought I would give you all a little something for Christmas... A brand spanking new Trip Report which has now officially begun.

It would be my absolute honor and privilege to have you all join me as I present...

"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas Diser Celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter