“IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON’T WANT TO WAKE UP!” – POP! Goes The Solo Trip **THE END**

I read the first two pages of your trip report last week and subscribed. I've spent most of today reading it also! What an amazing trip report! Thank you so much for sharing all of your experiences with us!

Have a GREAT trip!

Alan

What a beautiful, fantastic trip report!! I'm so sad it's over, but I know you'll do another one that I can look forward to ;)

Hope you're having a fantastic time on your trip now! You'll be leaving just as I'm arriving!

Ironically I finished reading your trip report today while you are at WDW!!! Best trip report ever! Great story-telling and outstanding photos. I can hardly wait to read your new one when you get back!

Our family will be returning to WDW for the first time in 5 years May 30-June 5, 2014. Reading this trip report is really getting us excited about our upcoming trip! :cool1:

All caught up Rob, so feel free to start your next TR the minute you get back. ;) :laughing:

I agree with you that "Wishes o'clock" could totally work. :thumbsup2

And I totally give you props for the CMs-around-the-world thing, it looks like a fun way to meet people from around the world. And if you (or I) choose to only ask attractive females for their pictures, well, I'm sure that's only coincidental. :rolleyes1

Great job on the TR. Thanks for taking us along for the ride, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Wishing you a party: :bday: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday:party: and a wonderful, magical trip!

pixiedust::santa:

Thank you Dee. It was truly magical.

I read the first two pages of your trip report last week and subscribed. I've spent most of today reading it also! What an amazing trip report! Thank you so much for sharing all of your experiences with us!

Have a GREAT trip!

Alan

Thank you SO MUCH Alan!!

Have a great trip and birthday!! :). Looking forward to reading all about it.

Thank you!!! I can't wait to share this one.

What a beautiful, fantastic trip report!! I'm so sad it's over, but I know you'll do another one that I can look forward to ;)

Hope you're having a fantastic time on your trip now! You'll be leaving just as I'm arriving!

Aww thank you Becky! I'm going to miss writing this TR, but I honestly think the next one will top it. At least I hope it will.

I was so bummed that I'd be missing you. So Close!

Ironically I finished reading your trip report today while you are at WDW!!! Best trip report ever! Great story-telling and outstanding photos. I can hardly wait to read your new one when you get back!

Our family will be returning to WDW for the first time in 5 years May 30-June 5, 2014. Reading this trip report is really getting us excited about our upcoming trip! :cool1:

Aww gee, Thank you Alan. I appreciate that so much!

All caught up Rob, so feel free to start your next TR the minute you get back. ;) :laughing:

I agree with you that "Wishes o'clock" could totally work. :thumbsup2

And I totally give you props for the CMs-around-the-world thing, it looks like a fun way to meet people from around the world. And if you (or I) choose to only ask attractive females for their pictures, well, I'm sure that's only coincidental. :rolleyes1

Great job on the TR. Thanks for taking us along for the ride, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I'm going to do my best to get started ASAP. I can't wait to share this story.

Right??!! I just wish it was always Wishes O'clock.

Haha Thank You! It is totally just a coincidence. And while I didn't do CM's Around the World this time, there may be some similar photos. ;)

Thank you for reading Glenn. It's truly my honour.

Somehow I missed the end of your TR. :confused3

I do the same thing with people leaving! The whole time during my trip I'm like "hahaha! Suckers!" And then when it's me, I hang my head in shame as I wheel out my suitcase.

I am sincerely looking forward to your upcoming TR. :goodvibes

Great TR ending! I jumped in late on this one but I'll be looking for your next! Glad to hear your trip was great and I can't wait to read about it. Now get to it!!:)

Somehow I missed the end of your TR. :confused3

I do the same thing with people leaving! The whole time during my trip I'm like "hahaha! Suckers!" And then when it's me, I hang my head in shame as I wheel out my suitcase.

I am sincerely looking forward to your upcoming TR. :goodvibes

No worries Danielle. Nothing's happened since... other than another trip to the World that is. :rolleyes:

OMG it's so much fun when you know it's not you. When it is, it's just BRUTAL. This past trip more so than any other I think.

Aww thank you. I can honestly say this next one may well be my favorite ever.

Great TR ending! I jumped in late on this one but I'll be looking for your next! Glad to hear your trip was great and I can't wait to read about it. Now get to it!!:)

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I hope the next one will be even better, and I promise I am currently working to get that one rolling ASAP.

I have been subscribed for, like, forever!! I finally am getting around to catching up on a lot of TRs and of course as I do...you have already completed this one! Since I read this within 24 hours, I apologize for the length of my post in advance!! ;)

Day 1: Since we will be at POP in 13 days it was nice seeing some pics...got me a little excited! Great choice on ToT for your FP! My all-time favorite ride so thumbs up! Characterpalooza looks so cool! When I first went to Disney way back in the day, that was how the character meet and greets were. Although I like the order of the queues now, going "old school" is still pretty cool! Great seats for Fantasmic!! Fun, Fun!! And I agree on the difference between fun/excited and obnoxious/annoying groups... Oh...and hooray for the Annual Pass!!!!!:goodvibes

Day 2: Expedition Everest is one of our faves and along with ToT, our multi-ride musts on each trip! Love the "no dancing"! I say that every time also and the kids roll their eyes at me. I must show them your post!!! And the ride photo...the girl in the purple shirt...:rotfl:...had me...:rotfl:...cracking up!!!! How awful (and then wonderful) about your wallet! I would be so sick too!!! I have yet to see Nemo. I adore FoTLK but taking Keith to anything with singing almost equals a potential divorce! :lmao: Thus FROZEN went over like a load of bricks with him. He liked the movie but "they ruined it with the singing"! :guilty: So I have steered away. I keep thinking I will find something else for him to do so I can go! Very sweet giving up your spot for Poca! And ten rides on EE!!! AWESOME!! Well done!!! CSR really is gorgeous! We stayed there once when we didn't have park tickets. We just used it as a resort to hangout and relax...it was amazing!! I have now made note of your Canada spot for Illuminations! Thank you very much!! :flower3:

Day 3: The Keys to the Kingdom tour is tops on my list. I knew a lot of what you mentioned but a few things were new too! I too can't wait for the Mine Train to open..so excited!!! I have been making my checklist of things I want to be sure and not miss on the next trip...How could I forget LeFou's Brew!?! "The Water Thing"...my family likes to make up really stupid things and discuss them in queue lines just to see how many people react, try not to react and so on. Sometimes we plan to leave MK after this ride and take the monorail to AK so we can ride Soarin'...that one actually got a reaction! Yea, we're bad! :rolleyes:

Wishes on the Poly beach are great! But your pics from the MK parking lot looked pretty great too!!

Day 4: Oh wow, you do World Vision! That is such a great organization!! What a great start to the day at HS! I really loved Beauty and the Beast! The turtle story....:rotfl2:!! I do believe the Rapunzel restrooms must be the most photographed restrooms in the ENTIRE WORLD!! :laughing: Loved the Splash photo! What an amazing ending! That is definitely one reason I adore Disney...I think it can reach into the heart and soul of anyone, any age!! :cloud9:

Day 5: Beautiful spring flower pics! Wow!! I love it early mornings when some of the Lands are empty. It feels like the park is open just for you!! BTMRR is one of my faves even though it isn't thrilling but you are SO right...at night it is completely different and that is when I love it most!! And then on to Splash again...my fave at MK!! Ok...seriously...YOU just got the BEST RIDE PHOTO E.V.E.R.!!!!!! That Splash photo was awesome!!! And of course it had to be Ariel! And now I have Country Bears music going through my head...better than It's a Small World! I secretly love Country Bears! Your entire day looked magical...even with the rain! I think the rain can actually make it better sometimes!

Day 6: I agree on Test Track...definitely tops on my list. Not terrible or bad, even, but not tops by any means! I love Epcot during F&G!! And I too am a sucker for monorail pics!

The real life update...I know the December trip is over but your plans looked very cool!!!

Back to Day 6: I chaperoned one of those school groups last year (but I don't think ours was obnoxious...I hope!) and had no choice but to do the stand-by line. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I adore Soarin' but standing on that hard concrete, mushed against hot sweaty bodies for 60-70 minutes...nope, no ride is worth that!!! And then Living with the Land! Yes! Very underrated!!! The Behind the Seeds tour is great too if you have never tried it! There is never a line for Journey into Imagination but now it is one of the sorry Tier 2 choices for FPP! Ugh! It is cute but Keith doesn't care for it so I think we have done it maybe twice in all of our trips. Love the CMs around the world idea! World Showcase is one of our faves! As a matter of fact, two weeks from today I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: The rainbow pictures were amazing!!!

What a great TR!!! I really enjoyed reading it marathon style and hopefully the new TR I can follow along as you write!!! Your humor is a great bonus!!

So, I decided to come out of the Lurky Woods and say hello! I just finished this TR and enjoyed every update.

I can't wait to read about your latest trip...I'm also an avid reader of Brenda's TRs so I only hope you both do one for your trips...love when the TRs cross paths. :)

I have been subscribed for, like, forever!! I finally am getting around to catching up on a lot of TRs and of course as I do...you have already completed this one! Since I read this within 24 hours, I apologize for the length of my post in advance!! ;)

Day 1: Since we will be at POP in 13 days it was nice seeing some pics...got me a little excited! Great choice on ToT for your FP! My all-time favorite ride so thumbs up! Characterpalooza looks so cool! When I first went to Disney way back in the day, that was how the character meet and greets were. Although I like the order of the queues now, going "old school" is still pretty cool! Great seats for Fantasmic!! Fun, Fun!! And I agree on the difference between fun/excited and obnoxious/annoying groups... Oh...and hooray for the Annual Pass!!!!!:goodvibes

Day 2: Expedition Everest is one of our faves and along with ToT, our multi-ride musts on each trip! Love the "no dancing"! I say that every time also and the kids roll their eyes at me. I must show them your post!!! And the ride photo...the girl in the purple shirt...:rotfl:...had me...:rotfl:...cracking up!!!! How awful (and then wonderful) about your wallet! I would be so sick too!!! I have yet to see Nemo. I adore FoTLK but taking Keith to anything with singing almost equals a potential divorce! :lmao: Thus FROZEN went over like a load of bricks with him. He liked the movie but "they ruined it with the singing"! :guilty: So I have steered away. I keep thinking I will find something else for him to do so I can go! Very sweet giving up your spot for Poca! And ten rides on EE!!! AWESOME!! Well done!!! CSR really is gorgeous! We stayed there once when we didn't have park tickets. We just used it as a resort to hangout and relax...it was amazing!! I have now made note of your Canada spot for Illuminations! Thank you very much!! :flower3:

Day 3: The Keys to the Kingdom tour is tops on my list. I knew a lot of what you mentioned but a few things were new too! I too can't wait for the Mine Train to open..so excited!!! I have been making my checklist of things I want to be sure and not miss on the next trip...How could I forget LeFou's Brew!?! "The Water Thing"...my family likes to make up really stupid things and discuss them in queue lines just to see how many people react, try not to react and so on. Sometimes we plan to leave MK after this ride and take the monorail to AK so we can ride Soarin'...that one actually got a reaction! Yea, we're bad! :rolleyes:

Wishes on the Poly beach are great! But your pics from the MK parking lot looked pretty great too!!

Day 4: Oh wow, you do World Vision! That is such a great organization!! What a great start to the day at HS! I really loved Beauty and the Beast! The turtle story....:rotfl2:!! I do believe the Rapunzel restrooms must be the most photographed restrooms in the ENTIRE WORLD!! :laughing: Loved the Splash photo! What an amazing ending! That is definitely one reason I adore Disney...I think it can reach into the heart and soul of anyone, any age!! :cloud9:

Day 5: Beautiful spring flower pics! Wow!! I love it early mornings when some of the Lands are empty. It feels like the park is open just for you!! BTMRR is one of my faves even though it isn't thrilling but you are SO right...at night it is completely different and that is when I love it most!! And then on to Splash again...my fave at MK!! Ok...seriously...YOU just got the BEST RIDE PHOTO E.V.E.R.!!!!!! That Splash photo was awesome!!! And of course it had to be Ariel! And now I have Country Bears music going through my head...better than It's a Small World! I secretly love Country Bears! Your entire day looked magical...even with the rain! I think the rain can actually make it better sometimes!

Day 6: I agree on Test Track...definitely tops on my list. Not terrible or bad, even, but not tops by any means! I love Epcot during F&G!! And I too am a sucker for monorail pics!

The real life update...I know the December trip is over but your plans looked very cool!!!

Back to Day 6: I chaperoned one of those school groups last year (but I don't think ours was obnoxious...I hope!) and had no choice but to do the stand-by line. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I adore Soarin' but standing on that hard concrete, mushed against hot sweaty bodies for 60-70 minutes...nope, no ride is worth that!!! And then Living with the Land! Yes! Very underrated!!! The Behind the Seeds tour is great too if you have never tried it! There is never a line for Journey into Imagination but now it is one of the sorry Tier 2 choices for FPP! Ugh! It is cute but Keith doesn't care for it so I think we have done it maybe twice in all of our trips. Love the CMs around the world idea! World Showcase is one of our faves! As a matter of fact, two weeks from today I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: The rainbow pictures were amazing!!!

What a great TR!!! I really enjoyed reading it marathon style and hopefully the new TR I can follow along as you write!!! Your humor is a great bonus!!

I'm so glad you did Tisa. And VERY impressive to read it all in one day. WOW!!! And no worries, I love me some comments. :)

Pop is just so wonderful and hard to believe I was just there. I remember the Meets back in the day too... just completely random. This Fantasmic may have spoiled me going forward it was just that amazing. And yes Annual Pass, which has now officially more than paid for itself. :yay:

I just love Everest to a ridiculous degree. Oh goodness, No Dancing Rules!!!! Your kids need to be schooled, haha. Oh God, the wallet situation was rough. I've never felt that helpless before. Thankfully Disney saved me. I haven't seen Frozen yet, but it is HUGE at the parks. They added a sequence to the castle projection show which was the first time I heard the song and I think it stands up to the very best Disney songs of all time. Haha, I hope the Canada spot works out for you. :thumbsup2

I cannot recommend the Keys tour more. It's fabulous. LeFou's Brew is an absolute must. So good! Haha, I like the idea of making stuff up to get a reaction. I may have to do that.

Still waiting to see Wishes from the Poly. Almost did it this past trip, but something else came up. :rolleyes:

I love being a part of World Vision, one of my favorite things in life. Those washrooms are amazing. And this was indeed a night I will never forget.

It was so quiet early on. I loved it. And I was so honored to ride with Ariel, lol.

I actually ended up liking Test Track a bit better this past trip. No idea why though.

Thankfully the plans workd out pretty well,

I love doing CM's Around the World. So much fun.

Sorry I didn't reply to everything, but I honestly thank you SO MUCH for every word. I'm currently trying to get the next one written and organized, so hopefully by the weekend I can start posting.

WELCOME BACK!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

Aww thanks Alexis. It was wonderful and I can't wait to start sharing.

Glad you had a great time! I'm so excited to read your new TR!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh Marissa, it was wonderful. I can't wait to get it started.

So, I decided to come out of the Lurky Woods and say hello! I just finished this TR and enjoyed every update.

I can't wait to read about your latest trip...I'm also an avid reader of Brenda's TRs so I only hope you both do one for your trips...love when the TRs cross paths. :)

I'm so glad you did and so very glad you enjoyed. THANK YOU!! :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to getting it started as well. There will definitely be some crossover with Brenda... and some others as well.

Hi everyone, I'm back from Disney!!!! This was without a doubt the toughest time I've had leaving. It was really emotional, but I do hope to get the new TR up and running soon.

This was easily one of the best trips I've ever had. I met and spent time with so many wonderful people, many of whom you will recognize.

Despite it being a very different trip from the last one in many respects, the experiences and moments will stay with me always. Look for a new link here soon.

And oh yeah, I did receive a very special surprise since I arrived home that I thought I'd share for those of you not on my facebook.

Stacey.jpg

Yeah... I pretty much had a heart attack. Maybe I'll have to actually start using twitter. :rolleyes:

Hey Rob! Glad to hear you had a fabulous trip! I can't wait to read all about it!

I'm so glad I ran into you in Epcot. I'm glad you said something because I was totally in the zone haha! It was so nice to meet you, I'm glad I got a chance to say hello!

Hi everyone, I'm back from Disney!!!! This was without a doubt the toughest time I've had leaving. It was really emotional, but I do hope to get the new TR up and running soon.

This was easily one of the best trips I've ever had. I met and spent time with so many wonderful people, many of whom you will recognize.

Despite it being a very different trip from the last one in many respects, the experiences and moments will stay with me always. Look for a new link here soon.

And oh yeah, I did receive a very special surprise since I arrived home that I thought I'd share for those of you not on my facebook.

Stacey.jpg

Yeah... I pretty much had a heart attack. Maybe I'll have to actually start using twitter. :rolleyes:

I think Stacey started to follow me too! Funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!