|01-05-2006, 12:44 PM||#1|
Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
The Tag Fairy got lost on the way to my house
Awesome VMK Friend
Join Date: Aug 1999
Important Trading/Wish List Guidelines/Scam Warnings
* List what items you are trading or would like to trade/wish for. Only virtual items are permitted.
* You may bump your thread two times per day.
* Please do not post multiple trade threads listing identical items. If you need to change/update something in your original thread you can use the 'Edit' button.
* Please DO NOT post your opinions on whether a trade is fair and reasonable UNLESS the OP has asked for comments. The value of items will be agreed upon by the people making the trade. If you know an item being offered for trade is easily obtainable (free or still for sale), a polite post indicating this is welcome, but please do not accuse anyone of scamming. Please only post offers in trade threads, not comments. REVISED AS OF 12/14/2007 - PLEASE SEE BELOW
* No hijacking! Do not post accepting another member's offer or list your trade/wish in their thread. Please make your own thread.
* You may only use ONE DIS account on the trade boards. Members found using multiple ID's will have their trade post deleted. You may not replace your original ID used on the trade boards. A trader's reputation is very important, make sure your name keeps a good one!
* Since trading is always a risk, we require the actual person trading to post the trade. This way, our members know who they are dealing with. It's better for you also - if something should go wrong, your reputation will not be hurt in the process.
* No creating/responding to trade threads while under a game ban. You are welcome to participate in any other topic on our boards, but offering or taking orders while being banned only causes confusion.
* Trading and/or gifting threads of items not currently in your possession are not permitted.
Any posts not following the above guidelines may be deleted. If you see a problem post, please report it to the moderators.
The DIS Boards Guidelines also apply. Please be sure you have read them - DIS Guidelines
The DIS can not be held responsible for any trades made on the Boards. All trades are done at your own risk. If you experience a problem with a trade, report it to the official site of your game.
Happy trading and wishing!
The Moderating Team
Last edited by LoriR; 06-08-2008 at 09:57 AM.
|12-14-2007, 11:27 PM||#2|
Always dreaming about Disney World
Are you saying we get a fast pass to heaven?
I know alot of people need big time ego stroking. Thank God I have Catholic Guilt to save me from that.
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Luna Park - Woot!!
Rules on Opinions in Trade Threads have been revised
Opinions in trade threads:
The value of VMK items will be agreed upon by the people making the trade.
*If OP posts any personal opinion of value, then posters are allowed to comment.
*If you know an item being offered for trade is easily obtainable (free or still for sale), a polite post indicating this is welcome, but please do not accuse anyone of scamming.
*No opinions on whether trade is fair and reasonable
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|