Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Virtual Scrapbook
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #2746
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,972

Great new work posted!

I've gotten a few layouts done recently.

This was a page by Hope from a sketch swap,


Nemomom made this in an ABC swap,


123SA made this in a sketch swap,


I made this for a sketch swap,


This was made from scratch,


They are kind of all over the place as far as trips, I'm working on *using* my completed pages.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #2747
Long tressses
Mouseketeer
 
Long tressses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kootenays British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Great new work posted!

I've gotten a few layouts done recently.

This was a page by Hope from a sketch swap,


Nemomom made this in an ABC swap,


123SA made this in a sketch swap,


I made this for a sketch swap,


This was made from scratch,


They are kind of all over the place as far as trips, I'm working on *using* my completed pages.
Great pages!!!!
__________________
Joanne (myself), DH Jim, DD12 Arianna

Future DCL:Wonder Panama Canal, May 1, 2015

DCL: Fantasy Mar 2013
WDW: Mar 2013
WDW: Mar 2011,
DL: Mar 1997
Long tressses is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #2748
wdwdancerwannabe
DIS Veteran
 
wdwdancerwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,095

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykris2001 View Post
Your pages are incredible. How did you get them all done already?!?!?!?!? I still have my 2009 and 2010 trips to do. Forget about the fact that we also went this past August. I'd say I have some catching up to do. Would you mind if I scraplifted some of your ideas??
Again, congratulations on such beautiful work
Replying 7 months later - SORRY!! ... thank you for viewing... i'm getting ready to load some more, I think!! I don't know if anyone has ever requested a scraplift from me!! Of course!! But I want to see it --- as I've never seen anything of mine recreated with new eyes/ideas!
__________________


Saratoga Springs 2011 - 15 days:
Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2766409

__________________



WDW Dancer Wannabe
wdwdancerwannabe is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #2749
Reddy
Scrapbooker
 
Reddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,320

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwdancerwannabe View Post
Replying 7 months later - SORRY!! ... thank you for viewing... i'm getting ready to load some more, I think!! I don't know if anyone has ever requested a scraplift from me!! Of course!! But I want to see it --- as I've never seen anything of mine recreated with new eyes/ideas!
hmmmm then pick out what you would like to see us try & post a challange for us - we love it around here - might be next week before I can play (DH is off all this week)

love the new LOs - the are wonderful - really love the Mickey with the comic book look to him
__________________
Reddy DH DS 17 : DS 15
Reddy's Ramblings
Reddy is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #2750
wdwdancerwannabe
DIS Veteran
 
wdwdancerwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,095

Scrapbook Pages Indexed

I came here to get some inspiration --- as I often do!!

Found myself indexing by categories/themes/characters/parks

I went back about a year --- if I take a couple more weeks, I'll do the entire thread.

Is this something that you all could use/reference to?? I wonder what the possibility would be to put it in the beginning of this forum/thread???

The categories are in somewhat of a weird order... after i finish it, i may reorganize it in a different order. I will add more to it later! Hope some of you can find it useful!!


RoadTrip/Flight to Disney: 2692; 2479; 2405
General/Fab 5 Characters: 2462; 2450; 2445
Woody: 2746
Animal Kingdom: 2462; 2455; 2433
Asia: 2746;
Traditional Mickey: 2746; 2714; 2634; 2636: 2572; 2573: 2552; 2534; 2497
Magic Kingdom: 2572; 2424
Adventureland 2746; 2391
Pirate Makeover 2572
Pirates: 2487; 2391
FantasyLand: 2733; 2574
Castle Stage Show: 2548
Crystal Palace: 2573; 2552; 2541
Toon Town: 2746
Tomorrow Land: 2587
Laugh Floor: 2552
Princesses: 2544
Night Parades: 2589
Parades: 2398; 2399
MK at Night: 2552
Buzz: 2587
Peter Pan: 2734
Epcot: 2654; 2497; 2424
Countries: 2429; 2376
Duffy: 2402
Kim Possible: 2574
Asia Themed Fab 5: 2726
Illuminations: 2574
Halloween: 2730; 2663; 2645
Animal Kingdom: 2692; 2573; 2429
Pooh: 2540; 2529
Nemo: 2589
Everest: 2608
Tusker House/Donald: 2500
Disney Cruise Swimming: 2677
Disney Cruise: 2677; 2663; 2645; 2634; 2608
Goofy: 2608
Donald: 2587
Pluto: 2572
UP: 2658; 2476
PiXar: 2476
Toy Story: 2476
Princess and the Frog: 2654
Belle: 2587
Jasmine: 2573; 2376
MGM: 2587
Sci Fi Diner: 2574
Beauty and the Beast Show: 2574
MuppetVision: 2589
Disney Quest? 2587
Face Painting: 2573
Water Parks: 2618; 2572; 2384
Lilo: 2573
Documenting Disney Memories/Journaling: 2587
Pop Century: 2568
Coronado Springs: 2574
Wilderness Lodge: 2552
Chef Mickey’s: 2552
CHRISTMAS: 2587; 2568; 2570; 2511
General Characters: 2641
Autograph Book: 2493.
Country’s From Epcot/Passport/KIDCOT book: 2493; 2415
__________________


Saratoga Springs 2011 - 15 days:
Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2766409

__________________



WDW Dancer Wannabe
wdwdancerwannabe is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #2751
wdwdancerwannabe
DIS Veteran
 
wdwdancerwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,095

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
hmmmm then pick out what you would like to see us try & post a challange for us - we love it around here - might be next week before I can play (DH is off all this week)

love the new LOs - the are wonderful - really love the Mickey with the comic book look to him
Good thought, Reddy -- that never occurred to me... I think I should participate in a couple before heading something like that up --- I'll look into that!
__________________


Saratoga Springs 2011 - 15 days:
Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2766409

__________________



WDW Dancer Wannabe
wdwdancerwannabe is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #2752
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!
 
PrincessNancy96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I wanna be in DISNEY!
Posts: 21,767
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwdancerwannabe View Post
I came here to get some inspiration --- as I often do!!

Found myself indexing by categories/themes/characters/parks

I went back about a year --- if I take a couple more weeks, I'll do the entire thread.

Is this something that you all could use/reference to?? I wonder what the possibility would be to put it in the beginning of this forum/thread???

The categories are in somewhat of a weird order... after i finish it, i may reorganize it in a different order. I will add more to it later! Hope some of you can find it useful!!


RoadTrip/Flight to Disney: 2692; 2479; 2405
General/Fab 5 Characters: 2462; 2450; 2445
Woody: 2746
Animal Kingdom: 2462; 2455; 2433
Asia: 2746;
Traditional Mickey: 2746; 2714; 2634; 2636: 2572; 2573: 2552; 2534; 2497
Magic Kingdom: 2572; 2424
Adventureland 2746; 2391
Pirate Makeover 2572
Pirates: 2487; 2391
FantasyLand: 2733; 2574
Castle Stage Show: 2548
Crystal Palace: 2573; 2552; 2541
Toon Town: 2746
Tomorrow Land: 2587
Laugh Floor: 2552
Princesses: 2544
Night Parades: 2589
Parades: 2398; 2399
MK at Night: 2552
Buzz: 2587
Peter Pan: 2734
Epcot: 2654; 2497; 2424
Countries: 2429; 2376
Duffy: 2402
Kim Possible: 2574
Asia Themed Fab 5: 2726
Illuminations: 2574
Halloween: 2730; 2663; 2645
Animal Kingdom: 2692; 2573; 2429
Pooh: 2540; 2529
Nemo: 2589
Everest: 2608
Tusker House/Donald: 2500
Disney Cruise Swimming: 2677
Disney Cruise: 2677; 2663; 2645; 2634; 2608
Goofy: 2608
Donald: 2587
Pluto: 2572
UP: 2658; 2476
PiXar: 2476
Toy Story: 2476
Princess and the Frog: 2654
Belle: 2587
Jasmine: 2573; 2376
MGM: 2587
Sci Fi Diner: 2574
Beauty and the Beast Show: 2574
MuppetVision: 2589
Disney Quest? 2587
Face Painting: 2573
Water Parks: 2618; 2572; 2384
Lilo: 2573
Documenting Disney Memories/Journaling: 2587
Pop Century: 2568
Coronado Springs: 2574
Wilderness Lodge: 2552
Chef Mickey’s: 2552
CHRISTMAS: 2587; 2568; 2570; 2511
General Characters: 2641
Autograph Book: 2493.
Country’s From Epcot/Passport/KIDCOT book: 2493; 2415
I indexed a while ago.. it's in the first post...
I will add these after I go through and add the page number w/ the post number so it's consistent.. I had indexed through page 33...


If you want to index it, I will add the index to the original post!!! I tried it one time but it got away from me with the kids' school, sports, and extra curricular activities...

I will add these to the first post later today, I have the page numbers ready to go...
I will put insert them into the catergories that were already started...if you continue this and list them like you have I can put them in pretty quickly... Hope to have these done by 5pm-ish...

Thank you for taking the time to do this!!! It is appreciated by all of us!!!
__________________
Nan Mom to: (College Girl) (DS) (DS)


Last edited by PrincessNancy96; 07-23-2012 at 05:05 AM.
PrincessNancy96 is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #2753
wdwdancerwannabe
DIS Veteran
 
wdwdancerwannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,095

Lol- princessnancy. Great minds think alike, I guess! Good thing I went backwards instead if from the front!!
__________________


Saratoga Springs 2011 - 15 days:
Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2766409

__________________



WDW Dancer Wannabe
wdwdancerwannabe is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #2754
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!
 
PrincessNancy96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I wanna be in DISNEY!
Posts: 21,767
DISboards Moderator

Updated the new index info in the OP....

__________________
Nan Mom to: (College Girl) (DS) (DS)

PrincessNancy96 is offline  
Old 07-25-2012, 01:38 AM   #2755
victoriaclarke
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4

Lovely post saw some beautiful handwork by ladies.Got some inspiration to try and make a new creative stuff.
victoriaclarke is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #2756
Reddy
Scrapbooker
 
Reddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,320

__________________
Reddy DH DS 17 : DS 15
Reddy's Ramblings
Reddy is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #2757
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran
 
JJ&JHsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 4,428

Reddy I love that one! may have to lift it for this trip as we are staying at all star sports.
__________________
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
JJ&JHsmom is offline  
Old 08-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #2758
Reddy
Scrapbooker
 
Reddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,320

Pooh





the top one should be for CP then the other can either go as Pooh Ride or M&G in AK - I think I can get lots of cute pics in the line
__________________
Reddy DH DS 17 : DS 15
Reddy's Ramblings
Reddy is offline  
Old 08-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #2759
Arizona Rita
DIS Veteran
 
Arizona Rita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,507

Reddy I just really enjoy looking at your work!
I love the "Patchwork" Pooh pages!
__________________
Disneyland, many many times, highlight, July 17, 2005
Cruises: EC Fantasy 2012, Baltics and DLP 2010, Magical Med Inaugural 2007. Mexican Riviera 2005, Caribbean 2003
WDW Disneymoon 1989, 15th anniversary 2004, 2008
Arizona Rita is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #2760
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,972

Ohhhhhhh, Pooh is my favorite (it was my dad's nickname for me as a kid). Love those Reddy.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
On the Third Day of Disney... gopherit Completed Trip Reports 9 02-11-2005 11:35 PM
Part I of our 10-Day Holiday Magic Cruise 12/17/04 - 12/23/04 tksbaskets Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports 7 01-25-2005 02:27 PM
Here's Johnny!!! A few memories of our Late Night friend (pictures/sound) Dan Murphy Community Board 17 01-24-2005 11:52 AM
I went to the OPRAH show today... somber show eeyore45 Community Board 7 01-14-2005 04:37 PM
Quickie trip report: Branson MO at Christmas Rajah Community Board 12 01-05-2005 02:11 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: