Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #361
stosh
Earning My Ears

Solo trip without mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerlilly View Post
Well, since my mom bailed on me, I guess I'm going solo from Sept 27-Oct 2. Staying at POP. I'm running to ToT 10miler. I'll be the one puffing along at the back. Lol.
Hi, i am going to be in orlando between sept 28th and oct 7th solo as well, hope to meet up with other solo travelers to do disney, epcot and universal....
I will be at the point resort on universal blvd......let me know if you may want to meet up and see the parks NOT SOLO!!!!
stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #362
GrumpyGoofyFan
Earning My Ears

New Years Trip 2013

28 SWM looking to chill with a single cute female to enjoy Disney with. I am not traveling solo. I extended the invite to a friend and he said yes. He has never been to either Disney or Universal. He is a 30 SWM. He is also interested in chilling with a single cute female. We are going to be at a Moderate Resort Dec 30 - Jan 5th. I have never been to Downtown Disney or City Walk at night. We are two really Nice fun guys from NY. Bored of Times Square. Time for Disney Style!

Message me and lets talk. 11/07 was the last time I was there (found the pictures). can't wait to go back!
GrumpyGoofyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #363
Dutchdennis
Dutchdennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stosh

Hi, i am going to be in orlando between sept 28th and oct 7th solo as well, hope to meet up with other solo travelers to do disney, epcot and universal....
I will be at the point resort on universal blvd......let me know if you may want to meet up and see the parks NOT SOLO!!!!
Im also going from the 27th till the 8th to the parks. Just let me know what your plans are. So maybe we can spend some time together in the parks
Dutchdennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #364
stosh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchdennis View Post
Im also going from the 27th till the 8th to the parks. Just let me know what your plans are. So maybe we can spend some time together in the parks
Hey Dennis,

I will probably start at universal on the 29th, then maybe disney or epcot....whatever on the 30th.....let me know if you want to meet up and see the parks not solo!!!
Steve
stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #365
ClareH37
DIS Veteran

2-9 December for my 3rd solo trip, this year I'm dipping my toe in the water and trying the Beach Club.

Contact me if you'd like to meet up, fellow Diser's are the only people who don't call me nuts for going to Disney

1992/1994/1995/1997/1999/2001 - Offsite/POFQ * December 2004 - CSR, YC * December 2006 - YC CL * May 2007 - BWI * December 2007 - GF RPC, BWI CL * May 2009 - BWI CL *
May 2010 - BWI CL * November 2011 - BWI CL * December 2012 - BC CL * May 2014 - GF CL & WL CL *
ClareH37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #366
xstormtrooper
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosleeptildisney View Post
I've had no luck on meetup.com, as of yet..but my fingers are still crossed! Thank you for the info though! I really appreciate anything I can get. Will you be able to enjoy all the food and wine with a half marathon to prepare for?
I agree, I joined two Disney meetup groups and nothing yet! I'm in NYC as well and booked a solo trip, Sept. 24-28.

I kinda forgot about Food and Wine (had a lot of stuff on my mind >.<) when planning but I'd be willing to move stuff around Dominique.
xstormtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #367
sammi6
Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities of Life!

There at same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishIWasBelle View Post
I got my way!!! Wahooo! Sis and I are booked in a Royal Room 9/30-10/4! I am sooooo excited! We plan on hitting Epcot everynight. My first stop will be Mexico straight to the Tequila Cave!
We will be there from Sep 27 thru Oct 3. There will be 5 of us in our group and we will be drinking also! 3 guys and 2 gals. Let us know if u want to meet up for drinks! Love the Partida at Cavadeltequila. You can follow us on twitter @DisneyDrunks

sammi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #368
JamesA1
Mouseketeer

Solo trip count down. Leave September 30 for a six night trip. Most likely will spend most of the time at Epcot for F&W.
JamesA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #369
sammi6
Walt Disney World is One of the Bare Necessities of Life!

Will be @CavaDelTequila at 2pm tomorrow (Sat Sep29th) to start drinking around world with the Tri State Drinking Team! If anybody wants to drink with us let us know! The more the merrier!

sammi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #370
Razz
Earning My Ears

I will be visiting the world from 12/10-12/18 and while I'll have my kids with me they are teens and I'm pretty sure won't want to spend all of their time with mom. So any suggestions for those times when I'm kid free? Last time we were there they were too young to go off on their own.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #371
PrincessEmilyRuth
Earning My Ears

24 year old single female going for a solo trip October 10-16. Staying at the Pop Century. Would love to meet up with a guy who loves Disney as much as I do!
PrincessEmilyRuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #372
Dave McCullough
Earning My Ears

Well, on your first night you can join me to celebrate my 43rd birthday - Magic Kingdom extra hours that night yet but we can discuss (along with anyone else who wishes to join).
Ill be off property as of the 11th, but around another day or two as I have an old friend flying in on the 12th and he definitely wants to at least meet up with me for drinks somewhere on the Boardwalk.
Anyway, you can see my schedule for the trip in a couple of the other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
I will be visiting the world from 12/10-12/18 and while I'll have my kids with me they are teens and I'm pretty sure won't want to spend all of their time with mom. So any suggestions for those times when I'm kid free? Last time we were there they were too young to go off on their own.
Dave McCullough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #373
Dave McCullough
Earning My Ears

I would love to meet up - I am coming in from the coast miserable beach days until the 6th, then on property from the 6th through the 11th - My schedule is up in another thread and well, the more the merrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareH37 View Post
2-9 December for my 3rd solo trip, this year I'm dipping my toe in the water and trying the Beach Club.

Contact me if you'd like to meet up, fellow Diser's are the only people who don't call me nuts for going to Disney
Dave McCullough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #374
LocalTourist
Pimp My Ears

Ill be there tommorow 11/10 at random parks at random times if anyone wants some random fun with a random guy
LocalTourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #375
mattboywonder
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalTourist
Ill be there tommorow 11/10 at random parks at random times if anyone wants some random fun with a random guy

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
mattboywonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: