Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
PigSoldier
to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free

How About Some Introductions?

I'm Suzi, 19, studying music at the University of Southampton, in the south of England, but originally from London.

I'm a big Disney nut (although that probably goes without saying, what with me posting on a board for college-age Disney fans. But I digress ), particularly the animated films (I'm the only person I've ever met who cries EVERY TIME at the end of Beauty and the Beast ). I've been to WDW 3 times, DLP a whole lot more, and I'm planning my first ever trip to DL for next March.

I'm a major film buff, and love just about any kind of music.

'Twould be nice to hear from everyone else here, find out who everyone is!

PigSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:26 PM   #2
Linxzy
DIS Veteran

I'm Mayleen, 21, studying biomedical sciences at the Interamerican University in Puerto Rico. This will be my last semester.

I'm another disney nut. Have gone to WDW about 9 times. Was going to be on the CP(fall 2003), but because of personal issues and school, couldn't go.

Love music, almost any type. Watch way to much tv.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2005, 01:43 PM   #3
JCTigger
All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust

My name is Jill I'm 22 years old and a History major at Middlesex College about 45 mins north of Boston I was in the college program Feb-Aug 2001 i worked on big thunder mountain in WDW. Without the everyday that I would go to the parks to play while I worked there I've been to the World about 50 or so times (at least once a year since I was 2)
*Aug 08 Caribbean Beach (niece's 5th b-day grand gathering)* Oct 07 AS Music * Aug 07 Pop Century (solo trip) * Feb 07 off site * Nov 06 off site * Oct 05 AS Movies (solo trip) * Feb-Aug 01 College Program BTMRR * June 00 Disney Wonder (h/s graduation present) * tons of trips as a child*[/SIZE]

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/jj0v9zccd9oil5v8.png[/img]

[img]http://***********************/index.php/main/banner/52939.png[/img]

And that money is going towards my Disney Trip!
JCTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:47 PM   #4
PrincessCandaceMarie
DIS Veteran

Hey Everyone ~ I'm Candy (Princess Candace Marie to the others lol) and I'm a student at the Art Institute....(studying animation)....I love WDW too..been going since I lived in Cape Coral, FL; and hope to meet other people here!

~DVC 2005 Member ~

PrincessCandaceMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
chadfromdallas
MinnieM21 is my hero

Hola all, names Chad( :D )

I'm just your average 20 year old Disney/motorcycle enthusiasts working on my second year at the University of North Texas(Denton, Texas) towards a masters in accounting.

I've been going to Disney World since I was an infant with my parents and had my first solo experience not too long ago.
chadfromdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:29 PM   #6
SDAngel101
Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!
Ill be the #1 poster one day!
Late night DISer. ;-)
Can put milk in my nose and make it come out my eye

Location: I wish they all could be California girls.. Born and raised in Sunny San Diego!

Hi I'm Maggie a 19 year old 2nd year at Cal Poly Pomona (Pomona, California). I'm studying Sociology with no partictular option in mind. I have only been to WDW once, but I have been to DL many of times. I'm a member of the Theta Omega chapter of the sorority Zeta Tau Alpha. I love to dance, go horseback riding, go swimming at the beach or a pool, and I love to meet new people.

19 years young!

**Jules + Marissa + Maggie = Leaders of the Rebel Trio**

Zeta Tau Alpha... Only the BEST get crowned \^^^/
SDAngel101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:33 PM   #7
Razor Roman
Make Roger Rabbit 2! P-p-please!

Howdy.. I'm Roman. I just turned 26, so technically I'm a grown up now.

I don't go to college any more, but I did graduate from The College of New Jersey, and I am currently a full time employee there... does that count?

Anyway, I did the Disney College Program a long time ago! (Spring 99!) And would be happy to answer any questions or chat with anyone who is interested in the CP.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #8
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Hi, everyone! I'm Sarah and I'm a sophomore at Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI) majoring in elementary education and English. I'm a HUGE Disney fan- I've been to Disney World 8 times and will be heading down for my 9th visit in March and just returned from my first trip to Disneyland. I like most sports, mainly soccer and volleyball. I look forward to talking to you guys. :D
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
IloveDMB
DIS Veteran

Hi all! My name is Traci. I graduated from Stockton College (NJ) in May and am currently a part time banquet server. I was supposed to do the college program this past fall but for personal reasons, could not go. I was disappointed, but everything happens for a reason, you know?

My next trip to Disney is in April to see my little sister's marching band in the parade at Magic Kingdom.
IloveDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:51 PM   #10
princesstommi
Once upon a time...

Hi! I guess I'm a grown-up like Roman. But, I'm going back to school! I'm 26, got my undergraduate degree in Business Administration - Marketing from Colorado State University. I've just started working on my MBA with a conc. in Accounting.

I did the College Program in Fall 2000. And it was the best semester I've ever had!!! I'd love to chat or answer questions about my program. I'm sure it's changed a little by now though.

I worked at MGM in merchandise around the main entrance (Oscar's, Crossroads, Sid's, Package Pickup, etc). I loved it!!! I met my DH that semester, and we hope to move back there in a couple of years when we are both done (or at least he's done) with school.

Fall 2000 - WDWCP - Vista Way, baby!!!
July 2002 - Our Disney Honeymoon! - *Animal Kingdom Lodge - *Disney Wonder
March 2004 - Family Trip - Old Key West!
October 2005 - Boardwalk Villas - First trip HOME!
princesstommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:10 PM   #11
Simba
Some People Call me Walt Jr.

Hey Everyone!!! My name is TJ and I'm a Junior at Central Michigan University. I'm majoring in Accounting and love all kinds of sports. I'm a student assistant coach for the Men's basketball team.
I'll be going on my 20th WDW vacation on April 5th of this year. I've been pretty much once a year since i was born.

Poly - 84,85,87,88,89,91,92,93,08,09
Port Orleans (French Quarter) - 94,96,97,98,99(2x),00,03,06,10,11
Port Orleans (Riverside) - 07
All-Star Movies - 05,06
Coronado Springs - 06,07,09,10
Pop Century - 10(2x)
Grand Floridian - 13
Contemp - 13
Disney Cruise Line - 10, 12

MOVING TO ORLANDO NOVEMBER 2014 Disney College Program Alumni - Fall 2006 Disney's All-Star Resort
Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:18 PM   #12
teh fish
DIS Veteran

Jeff, 22, majoring in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism with concentration in Tourism and Business Management with a concentration in Supply chain/Operation management at NC State University. Two more years to go b/c of a major switch junior year.

I do theatre and enjoy working on computers.
teh fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #13
Garden Stater
Earning My Ears

hey, i'm amy and i'm majoring in recreation, park, and tourism management at penn state. i was accepted into the wdwcp for spring advantage '05 (for merchandise) but i turned it down because i didn't think it was the best idea for me to do it as a freshman. i hope to interview again in two years and actually get to go!

-amy
Garden Stater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:57 PM   #14
phisigprincess
Finally a vet!
Another Simba Fan
Hooray for babies!
Congratulations!

Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 23 and just graduated from Clarion University of Pennsylvania a couple of days ago. Now I'm unemployed and desparately searching for a job in public relations or development.

I got engaged in Disneyworld (behind Cinderella's Castle) on Dec. 16, 2003. We're getting married on June 17, 2006 but not at Disney. I'm certainly getting Disney involved in the wedding! Mickey and Minnie are already our caketopper!

I'm (shocked face!) in love with all things Disney. Other people call it a sick obsession, people on the DIS call it normal. I have a dance minor, I'm auditioning for a dance team in Pittsburgh soon, I'm a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma, I love Colin Firth... hmm... I'm sure there's lots of other random things. For now, hi to everyone!!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:03 PM   #15
Erinappler
Earning My Ears

Talking Former CP'er

Hey guys, my name is Erin. Im 22, from NY. I did the college program spring of '03 and it was a great experience. I did recreation at the All Stars Resorts and lived in Chatam. I'd definitely recommend doing the program if you can!! It was an awesome time.
Erinappler is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: