Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #1381
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utfootballdiva View Post
How do I sort so I can find replies to my posts? I've posted in various discussions and would like to find the replies. Thanks!
i go into the thread tools. upper right in the blue bar. i subscibe to the thread. thank when i want to see whats going on. i go to quik links, click on subs. thread and it will list threads you sub to. after awhile i just clean out the ones i dont want anymore
dvczerfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #1382
GOLFDISNEY72
Mouseketeer

first post

First post but long time listner of the show. Happy to be here!!!
GOLFDISNEY72 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #1383
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFDISNEY72 View Post
First post but long time listner of the show. Happy to be here!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #1384
daughterlovesgoofy
Earning My Ears

Wink

I am so excited. My 10 year old daughter has helped me get logged in. I have been a lurker for several months. I have learned so much just by reading. We will be at the world in 26 days. Yeah! Thanks for all the welcoming posts.

DW (Me) - 35 - DH 36 - DD 10 - DD 9

daughterlovesgoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #1385
Jennabean1126
Earning My Ears

First Post

Hey everyone I was so excited to find this site because I have grown up with disney. We used to live just two hours away and once a month we'd take a trip down to visit. Now we live in Chicago and I'm having serious withdrawls from my home. We've been twice in the last four years and we're going to Disneyland in July and Disney World in October. But in the meanwhile I can't wait to explore this site, and everyone already seems so welcoming.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:05 AM   #1386
patimouse
Earning My Ears

Help Me Please

Hi, we booked WDW for first visit in July last November. When it got to March, we thought we'd better do some research. We bought a couple of books and started looking at websites. I am really finding the information both useful and confusing Are our ADR's OK? Should we ring the resort and request a particular area (POR)? Should we take advantage of all the extra magic hours? Lots of questions, most posted seperately. The thing is we want to do everything, but I just know the heat will get us in the end and we will be exhausted. I've posted a few things on over the last couple of weeks, but I haven't totally worked out how to find if they have been commented/replied to (can't always remember where I've posted-sad I know). How do I check?

patimouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:33 AM   #1387
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

Hi all! I am just so excited I can hardly stand it. My fiance (35) and I (35) are going to POFQ for our honeymoon Sept 21-18. This will be his first time at WDW but he has been to DL twice in his teens. I have never been to DL but have been to WDW at least 6 other times. Its hard to remember every time I went as a child. I have never stayed on property which is one reason I am so excited. The other is that I haven't been here since '96 and then only spent 4 days there - MK, EPCOT, MGM, River Country and Discovery Island. We are on the dining plan and have ADR at: Ohana-dinner, Garden Grill-lunch, Chef Mickeys-dinner, 50's PTC-lunch, Artists Pointe and Rainforest Cafe at AK. We also have six day tickets with everything because we want to do Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest. Also plan on going to Fantasia Gardens. I wish we were staying more days of course! So I just wanted to say hello and get my daily Disney fix!

me DH and our many children
9/12 - CSR 4th Anniversary 9/09 - ASMo 1st Anniversary, 9/08 - ASSp Honeymoon
96, 87, 86, 83, 80, 79 - all offsite
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
orangecats2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:42 AM   #1388
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecats2 View Post
Hi all! I am just so excited I can hardly stand it. My fiance (35) and I (35) are going to POFQ for our honeymoon Sept 21-18. This will be his first time at WDW but he has been to DL twice in his teens. I have never been to DL but have been to WDW at least 6 other times. Its hard to remember every time I went as a child. I have never stayed on property which is one reason I am so excited. The other is that I haven't been here since '96 and then only spent 4 days there - MK, EPCOT, MGM, River Country and Discovery Island. We are on the dining plan and have ADR at: Ohana-dinner, Garden Grill-lunch, Chef Mickeys-dinner, 50's PTC-lunch, Artists Pointe and Rainforest Cafe at AK. We also have six day tickets with everything because we want to do Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest. Also plan on going to Fantasia Gardens. I wish we were staying more days of course! So I just wanted to say hello and get my daily Disney fix!
WELCOME TO THE DIS!! youll have a great time!you have a good plan! i love your adrs, make sure you are hungry when you go to 50s!! have a nice time and congrats!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #1389
PrincessEM&Me
Earning My Ears

Hi! I've been reading posts and just registered...planning trip WDW in 2009!!!
PrincessEM&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #1390
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessEM&Me View Post
Hi! I've been reading posts and just registered...planning trip WDW in 2009!!!
WELCOME TO THE DIS!!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #1391
Mandy62
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
WELCOME TO THE DIS!!
Another newbie here. I joined yesterday. Hoping to visit again in 2009.
Mandy62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #1392
dramsdell
Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm just getting started. I don't know if this is the correct way to do this. I just want to start talking to other Disney fans and asking advice and giving thoughts. What do I do first?
Old 05-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #1393
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramsdell View Post
Hi! I'm just getting started. I don't know if this is the correct way to do this. I just want to start talking to other Disney fans and asking advice and giving thoughts. What do I do first?

Well, this was a great first post! You can post on any thread you want to get involved in the same way you posted here. You can start your own threads by clicking on the New Thread icon found at the top and bottom of each board.

We have many boards with different topics so try to put your question on the board that makes the most sense--like questions about the Restaurants on the Disney Restaurants forum. If you aren't sure where it should go you can post a new thread on this board and we can move it to the correct place.

to the DIS!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #1394
mickeyfan1226
DIS Veteran

welcom to the newbies. This is a great place to meet people who are crazy about disney. I am also planning my next trip for 2009. Enjoy yourselves on here there is a lot of info out there just have to look and ask.

mickeyfan1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #1395
disneygirljo
Earning My Ears

hello

hello I am new here just wanted toi say hello happy to be here hope toi chat with all of you soon
joann
disneygirljo is offline   Reply With Quote