Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2007, 03:45 PM   #811
queenof3
Eeyore's my favorite!

help

Hi
I am new here and have been so excited to read everything. One thing I am wondering about is...Is there anyway to find out when someone posts a new addition to their trip report? I love reading them! I did get an email when there were replies posted to a thread that I had written on. Is that what you do? Just reply then you will get an email?
Thanks.
queenof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:29 AM   #812
foss
Earning My Ears

Hello All

Hi new to this site, going to floridy in July hoping for some good tips
foss is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #813
MNWDWMANIAC
DIS Veteran

Just like to say wow and thanks for giving everyone this place online to keep the magic alive .

I only have one small question. I'm sure it's written somewhere and I just haven't found it yet. So please forgive my asking. At what point will I be permitted to post links and pictures? I get an error code that appears stating I have to few posts. Can someone please tell me what the magic number is to allow posting of link pics etc?

Thanks so much. My family and I look forward to sharing with you all.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #814
Stew_Mouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenof3 View Post
Hi
I am new here and have been so excited to read everything. One thing I am wondering about is...Is there anyway to find out when someone posts a new addition to their trip report? I love reading them! I did get an email when there were replies posted to a thread that I had written on. Is that what you do? Just reply then you will get an email?
Thanks.
Welcome everyone! In case you haven't experienced it yet, you can subscribe to a thread by posting on it, then you will get those emails sent to you. Some people will just post "Subscribing!" when they want to read a thread but don't have anything particular to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWDWMANIAC View Post
Just like to say wow and thanks for giving everyone this place online to keep the magic alive .

I only have one small question. I'm sure it's written somewhere and I just haven't found it yet. So please forgive my asking. At what point will I be permitted to post links and pictures? I get an error code that appears stating I have to few posts. Can someone please tell me what the magic number is to allow posting of link pics etc?

Thanks so much. My family and I look forward to sharing with you all.

I believe after 10 posts, you can post pictures. I could be wrong though, I've only been on Disboards for a few months.
Stew_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #815
mainer4
Earning My Ears

I'm new here also. Just wanted to know about booking a cruise. Do I want a room on the seventh or second deck?
mainer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 PM   #816
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Hello

hey everyone - I've been lurking for a few months and I figured it's time to come out of hiding. I'm learning a ton, including about the free dining in September. I'm booked for the 15th-22nd at Pop!!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Luv2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #817
Princess Brittany
Mouseketeer

Question

Hi Everyone!! This is my first post on DIS and I have a quick question. I saw as I was reading post that almost everyone has TickerFactory timers, so I made one to!!! But I can't get it in my signature, I was hopeing some could tell me how to do that???!!!!

Princess Brittany
Princess Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:39 AM   #818
MNWDWMANIAC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Brittany View Post
Hi Everyone!! This is my first post on DIS and I have a quick question. I saw as I was reading post that almost everyone has TickerFactory timers, so I made one to!!! But I can't get it in my signature, I was hopeing some could tell me how to do that???!!!!

Princess Brittany
The tickerfactory code needs to be tweeked just a bit to make it appear on here. After you create your ticker look and copy all text you see starting with http:// through .png. This information is located in each of the different boxes below. Then in your signature on disboards place that information between [img] and [/img] and you should be set. If this doesn't make sense to you or you want more help feel free to PM here or message me on yahoo. I'll be happy to help you out more.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:06 AM   #819
angela3676
Working it out . . .

New and don't know what to do.

Hello, I am new to the Dis Discussion forum and I don't really know how to navigate around? Any tips for a real newby and I've tried to access the members list but cannot.

Thanks a bunch
Old 04-25-2007, 10:10 AM   #820
Dis Fan Dad
Earning My Ears

Another Converted Lurker

Well you have converted another one, I hope you are proud of yourselves

I have been lurking on these boards longer than I care to admit, and I thought it was about time I jumped in and got my feet wet. Thanks to all of you who have provided me with great entertainment with your trip reports, and all the valuable tips I have picked up along the way. These boards are a wealth of information.

We have a short vist to the World coming up in May 9th through the 11th at the CBR and we are all very excited. The "WE" is myself DH 35, DW 33 our DD 5 and DS 3. Last visit was in April of 2005, when we stayed for a week at ASMO so we are a little overdue.

Thanks again for all the great information and entertainment, I,m happy to finally get my feet wet on the DIS Boards. Now I just have to tell my Wife I finally joined, I can hear it now "you are such a Dork" She enjoys Disney but I am the obsessive planner in the family
Dis Fan Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #821
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis Fan Dad View Post
Well you have converted another one, I hope you are proud of yourselves

I have been lurking on these boards longer than I care to admit, and I thought it was about time I jumped in and got my feet wet. Thanks to all of you who have provided me with great entertainment with your trip reports, and all the valuable tips I have picked up along the way. These boards are a wealth of information.

We have a short vist to the World coming up in May 9th through the 11th at the CBR and we are all very excited. The "WE" is myself DH 35, DW 33 our DD 5 and DS 3. Last visit was in April of 2005, when we stayed for a week at ASMO so we are a little overdue.

Thanks again for all the great information and entertainment, I,m happy to finally get my feet wet on the DIS Boards. Now I just have to tell my Wife I finally joined, I can hear it now "you are such a Dork" She enjoys Disney but I am the obsessive planner in the family
Welcome and we are all addics here so you should fit in very nicely
see ya on the boards

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #822
Dis Fan Dad
Earning My Ears

Lurker No More!

Thanks Robin
I am so glad I finally joined, Can,t wait for upcoming vist to CBR.
Dis Fan Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #823
Imagoofy1
Mouseketeer

welcome newbies --- i have been here about a month now ---- lots of good info

1st disney trip 1983 - off property, 1984, 85', 86', 87', 88', 96', 03', 04', 05 - off property
2006 Pop Century, 2007 All Star Sports, 2008 Pop Century and 1st Disney Cruise, 2009 CBR , 2010 CBR :beach
Imagoofy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #824
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis Fan Dad View Post
Thanks Robin
I am so glad I finally joined, Can,t wait for upcoming vist to CBR.
Have a great trip. It is coming up soon so you must be very excited. We only make it to WDW every other year but go to DL a few times since we live only a little more than an hour away.

We are also DCL addics and do that almost every year or year and a half.
We jsut came back fro DL and are planning to go back in July and than next summer we will do 7 days DL and 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. Alsready can't wait

In case you have not checked it ourt there is also a community thread that has more that just Disney stuff. We chat about all different topics. Here it is if you have not been there already
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Have a great trip wish it was me

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #825
Kim321
Mouseketeer

Hi,

I'm new too, and just stopping by to say "hi!"