Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #721
Goofernumber9
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterPete View Post
Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster
Please help me someone in navigating my way around this site. I thought I posted a request for 100 points needed in December 2007, but I can not find my request nor do I know how to see if anyone responded to my request. Please help before I run out of time.
Thanks,
Goofernumber9
Goofernumber9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #722
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofernumber9 View Post
Please help me someone in navigating my way around this site. I thought I posted a request for 100 points needed in December 2007, but I can not find my request nor do I know how to see if anyone responded to my request. Please help before I run out of time.
Thanks,
Goofernumber9
Here is where you will find renting DVC pts....

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29

here is the link to all the boards...

http://www.disboards.com/index.php

Welcome to the DIS and hope you find what your looking for...if not feel free to PM me..just go and click on "GotDisney" and click on Private message and go from there... hope this helps

also to find the posts that you have subscribed to just scroll up to the top and look for "User CP" click on that and if you still dont see anything than scroll down on that page and click on "List subscriptions" and that will show you where you posted....Also look up on the top right of this page for "Private Messages" where it says "welcome Goofernumber9"...most people will PM you about renting out there pts....Good luck

just relax Mun :wooho

Last edited by "Got Disney"; 03-03-2007 at 02:54 PM.
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2007, 05:48 AM   #723
Baxion
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterPete View Post
Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster

Wanted to say HI to everyone. Just joined up this morning. Now come the long task of finding my way around this place. And finding the threads in which I want to contribute. After reading a few, I can already tell that the people here are much more friendly and supportive to new members than I've experienced on other sites with many senior members being condescending and intolorant of us newbies. I'm looking forward to lots of fun discussions and boatloads of information.
Oh, yes, I have a strange, dry sense of British type humour. So watch out.
Baxion
Baxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #724
MacKellarG
Earning My Ears

Looking for work at WDW

Hi all,
First timer to DIS
My wife and I are DVC members and frequent visitors to WDW. Always talked about the possibility of working there in the winter months - now both retired and ready to pursue part-time employment. Looking for info on reasonable housing in the area, etc. Any CM's out there that can help with answers to our questions?
MacKellarG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #725
Angelmouse5
Earning My Ears

Smile Hi

I am new to DIS board. Have just come back from having 3 weeks with DH, DS age 11. Cant wait to go back, DH says 2010. Counting the days.
Angelmouse5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #726
stepdisney
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
I instantly turned into "one of those moms"
I think I'm going to start looking for ways to fit jive into my daily vocabulary

Hello everyone. I start by saying at last I have found a place to gush about how much I love disney. I have a few questions. I wrote a signature in the beginning without understanding what this meant. I noticed that most posters end with tickers and visit histories. I like this and am wondering if this is what signatures are. I can't seem to find a way to add my signature at the end of each post. Help. Thanks
stepdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:12 PM   #727
HannahFan26
Earning My Ears

Hi I'm new here. I registered a couple of days ago but I'm finally getting around to posting! Anyway just wanted to say I like this site and find it very helpful.
HannahFan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #728
tahoebritt
Earning My Ears

New to DIS

Hi!

I am new to DIS and am looking forward to figuring it all out! Thank you for the warm welcome!

tahoebritt
tahoebritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #729
tahoebritt
Earning My Ears

Can someone help me?

Hello,

I am not sure how this works and I need help figuring out where to go to read about it or something like that. I noticed that it said that I cannot e-mail people nor can I private message people until I have a certain number of posts. Where am I suppose to go to get the posts? I am planning a trip to WDW in late October 2007! I am very excited about it!

tahoebritt
tahoebritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:47 AM   #730
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoebritt View Post
Hello,

I am not sure how this works and I need help figuring out where to go to read about it or something like that. I noticed that it said that I cannot e-mail people nor can I private message people until I have a certain number of posts. Where am I suppose to go to get the posts? I am planning a trip to WDW in late October 2007! I am very excited about it!

tahoebritt
what questions do you need help with and everytime you reply like you did here or ask a question that counts as a post...you have 12 posts at this time. Look to the left under your signiture and it will tell you your # of posts.

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:07 AM   #731
becky_AK
DIS Veteran

I like it when everyone posts their questions as a reply that way we can see them and learn too. Good luck planning your trip, what stage are you in the planning process? I just made my reservations yesterday, asked my boss for the time off (and it was approved) and am now trying to make lists of everything we want to do while we are there. I am planning a birthday party for my son during the time we are there so I'm trying to make that day extra special since all of my family will be there celebrating with us.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #732
kaboule101112
Mouseketeer

Hi to all.
We've planned out first in-park visit to WDW in April 2007 (thanks to this site and the WDW insider) we "rented" points from a helpful DVCer. So far, everyhting has been great!
Love the site and all the info. I would like to know how to add the countdown ticker to my signature though....
kaboule101112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #733
Ckatsu
Earning My Ears

Been lurking a couple of weeks now and the information here is Great!. I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughtful and informative contributions.

I'm in the process of planning my family's first trip to DL coming up in Christmas 2008. It'll be my first time back to DL in 26 years, I'm sure things have changed since then.
Ckatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #734
Cinderella's slipper
A cross between Cinderella and Winnie the Pooh - "uniquely me"

Helpppppp I keep getting misdirected to a google search site whenever I click on any post on any topic in the Disboards. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda ~~WDW Commando Club #200
October 1982 offsite -- October 1986 offsite
Many trips in between -POFQ -- Disney World Land & Sea Cruise Poly, Sept 2001 -- POR, Sept 2002 -- Disneyland, Aug 2005 --Shades of Green, Feb 2008 -- Dreams Come True Trip, AKL, Oct 2009 --POFQ, Sept 2011 -- Pop Century, Oct 2012 -- Offsite, March 2014 an all girls trip.
Cinderella's slipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:58 PM   #735
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Hi. My name is Jenny. I am a huge Disney fan. I have been to Disneyland too many times to count and was directed over here from a friend at Mouseplanet to research about our trip to WDW. This is such a terrific and informative site. I look forward to learning lots about WDW for our first trip in 2009! I have a Disney muggle DH and 3 great kidlets.

~Jenny

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote