Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #3646
Big Es Mom
Earning My Ears

Hi all! I'm planning our family's second trip to WDW for my daughters 5th birthday! Right before Christmas. Our first trip was in summer. Looking for tips to make it as magical as *I* can! Long time lurker. Finally signed up excited to start posting

Big Es Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #3647
Kristina4109
DIS Veteran

Welcome! I just got back from the World on the 14th - if I'm counting right it's my 10th trip. Since moving to L.A. I've been to DL more times than I can remember. I think you'll love it here - lots of people with lots of Disney stories and experiences to share!
Kristina4109 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #3648
Big Es Mom
Earning My Ears

Double

Last edited by Big Es Mom; 06-19-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #3649
Big Es Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristina4109 View Post
Welcome! I just got back from the World on the 14th - if I'm counting right it's my 10th trip. Since moving to L.A. I've been to DL more times than I can remember. I think you'll love it here - lots of people with lots of Disney stories and experiences to share!
Thank you! As a matter of fact, I plannd our first trip in August 2013 using a lot of info from this board. So just as a lurker I was able to learn a lot of helpful information!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Old 06-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #3650
MikeandTier
Earning My Ears

Smile Newbie

Hi Everyone! We are new here and just joined because we are planning a big WDW trip and DCL for May of next year. We were lurking on the site, saw all the great tips, and couldn't help but join!

Looking forward to getting some tips/planning and participating in the FE exchange! I hope we'll be able to give some DLR tips to those planning trips to CA too!

MikeandTier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:13 PM   #3651
BelleBarb
Earning My Ears

Love these boards. Like others, I've been lurking and soaking up info for awhile. We are finally getting to take our trip to WDW in Sept. Yay !!
BelleBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:17 AM   #3652
mongrammedminnieears
Earning My Ears

Smile Hello!

Hi, everyone! I'm new to the boards, but certainly not new to Disney. I am a huge Disney lover and LOVE visiting the parks any chance I get. I have a special affinity for Walt Disney World, but DisneyLand is just as wonderful. I also love Disney Cruises, I've taken two and hope to take more. I have been visiting WDW since I was a little baby! I am excited to talk to other people with a similar passion for Disney as me, as my friends just aren't as into it as I am. I haven't been able to visit a park in a few years, sadly, so I'll be living vicariously through this board lol! I am also a college student (rising sophomore) so I am looking into possibly applying for the Disney College Program.
mongrammedminnieears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #3653
JeffDavis75
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!! Very excited to be part of the DIS Boards. I've actually not been part of a Disney Related forum for some time now, but for some reason today I just felt the need to get back into the "Disney Discussions" in this way. Thankfully I have a WDW trip coming up at the end of October for some Halloween and Food & Wine fun. I stay pretty involved in the Disney Community with my own show, and try to at least visit the parks at least once a year. I have been visiting WDW since 1985 and my last trip was in November 2012. Yeah I took off 2013 from Disney and just went on a cruise to the Bahamas, but taking that year off has made me look forward to this upcoming trip even more.

Looking forward to reading all of the different discussions here on the DIS Boards!!
JeffDavis75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:18 AM   #3654
Kristina4109
DIS Veteran

Welcome aboard! Just got back from the World last month. Hope your October trip is magical in every way!

Kristina4109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #3655
omgitsdaniellie
Earning My Ears

yayy first post. I have nothing to say,but first post!
omgitsdaniellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #3656
Disney Mimi
Earning My Ears

Red face My first post too.

I've been going to Disney World and Disneyland since 1974. I am, like most of you on the boards, a die-hard Disney fan. For years we went as a family, but sadly our only daughter is grown with her own family so now its just my husband and I. As I am an educator, I've always had to go to "the world" in the heat of summer, but I don't mind. I've always planned our trips for as late in August as I can before the school year begins. Planning our trips for late summer has allowed me to spend all summer reading the disboards and planning for our trip. I'm thrilled to say that in just over a month I will be taking my 38th trip to "the happiest place on earth". I can't wait!
Disney Mimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:41 PM   #3657
PrincessUnicorn
Earning My Ears

Hi all!

I don't think I have introduced myself yet, if I have please forgive me.

So I am Tara, I am from the UK. I have been to the greatest place on earth only twice, the last time was way back in 2001 sooooooo 13 years ago!!!
I dream of returning so so much, especially as I now have 2 young children who I really want to share the magic with. But for now we live that through stories of mummy's time there and youtube videos

I love this place, and the podcast bought me here, but its so fun reading peoples experiences, opinons and to hear what is happening in the parks.

Hope to speak to you all soon

Tara
Old 07-04-2014, 02:31 AM   #3658
Gowans
Earning My Ears

Hi all, thought this the place to introduce myself!
Planning me and the boyfriends first trip to Florida, and also our first trip abroad together!!

Been to Disney Paris a few years ago but very excited for all the new adventures to be had!!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #3659
disneyseniors
Mouseketeer

Smile now I'm hooked!

I am now officially hooked on disboards! I love the discussions and awesome help and information. Everyone is so positive and gives such good advise! It keeps me in the Disney spirit all year long, til I can finally go to WDW in November 2014 I know this is a stupid question, but here goes: How do you start a new thread? Do you have to find a site that seems to fit? or can you start another one somewhere else??? Don't know why I'm having this problem?? I am technically challenged, or just computer/tech illiterate, I confess I wanted to start a new thread about seniors at WDW, since I haven't seen one here. There are a lot of seniors like us who love WDW and visit as often as we can. Thanks so much
disneyseniors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #3660
siskaren
DIS Veteran

At the bottom left of each page in each forum there's a button labeled "New Thread"
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote