Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2014, 01:35 AM   #3586
austinwend
Earning My Ears

Hey guys, Hiii I am new here! Hope to have good time here
austinwend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #3587
ColdNeverBotheredMe
Cinnamon on the cocoa, bro!

Hello!!! First time posting anything, but I've been reading and looking around here for a while. It's been so helpful!
I am a super huge Disney fan, have only been to DL (but hope to go to WDW some day in the not-so-distant future!) I am very nearly a high school grad, planning my next trip for me and my best friend at the end of May right after we graduate! I absolutely love roller coasters and thrill rides of all kinds, favs are ToT and California Screamin' (tied) with Space Mountain as a close second. Looking forward to posting and reading more!
ColdNeverBotheredMe is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2014, 05:50 AM   #3588
sassagoulatimes
Earning My Ears

I used to have an account here a long, long time ago, but I can't seem to remember to the username or email I used, so I'm back with a new name.

I've been to WDW four times along with a few other Disney Parks. My family hasn't been to WDW since 2006, which is mindblowing when I think about it. I used to be incredibly obsessed with the parks but after we realized we weren't going to be able to get to the parks until who-knows-when, any kind of WDW-related thing just made me sad.

Buuut in talking with my family we have decided that almost a decade is too long to go without a visit to our favorite place in the world. We are determined to get to WDW within the next two years or so, and while we haven't set dates or booked any tickets, just the prospect that we will be returning eventually is enough.

Glad to be back!
sassagoulatimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #3589
UncleMike101
Earning My Ears

Hello

I've been an observer here for some time and decided to join so I can talk to some of the other Disney fans out there.
We've visited WDW six times since 1983 and our Children have carried on the tradition to their own families.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #3590
crazydaisy00
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you underastand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleMike101
I've been an observer here for some time and decided to join so I can talk to some of the other Disney fans out there.
We've visited WDW six times since 1983 and our Children have carried on the tradition to their own families.
It's nice to talk to so many people that enjoy Disney and so many other things! Also great to have so many tips and detailed information any time your planning a trip!

May 2008 1st trip Pop Century / Dec 2008 Saratoga Springs / May 2009 Pop Century / May 2010 Coronado Springs / Oct 2010 All-Star Movies Dec 2014 Arts of Animation
crazydaisy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:42 AM   #3591
melroses
Earning My Ears

Great Site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterPete View Post
Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster
Thank you, this site has been so helpful.
melroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:43 AM   #3592
melroses
Earning My Ears

Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaisy00 View Post
It's nice to talk to so many people that enjoy Disney and so many other things! Also great to have so many tips and detailed information any time your planning a trip!
Thanks to all that post, I love to research before we go on vacation to avoid as many surprises as possible and there is so much helpful information here.
melroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #3593
prettylittlelady
Mouseketeer

Hi all! My name is Becky and i'm new to the disboards. My husband (compshu on here) has been telling me to join for months and so, I finally came up with a username and here I am!

Maybe now, he'll stop reminding me to join..
prettylittlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #3594
lolly2ga
Earning My Ears

I've been reading off and on for the past few months and love all the helpful information!
lolly2ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #3595
Kristina4109
DIS Veteran

Welcome to one and all! Feel free to pop over to the different threads and ask questions!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #3596
CitrusSwirl
Disney Addict

New

I have been reading these board for years and I finally decided to sign up. I have been to Disney World many times and I am so excited for our two trips this year. My daughter will be celebrating her 4th birthday soon and we are surprising her with a trip! 17 days and counting...
CitrusSwirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #3597
Minnie Chloe
I Luv Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrusSwirl View Post
I have been reading these board for years and I finally decided to sign up. I have been to Disney World many times and I am so excited for our two trips this year. My daughter will be celebrating her 4th birthday soon and we are surprising her with a trip! 17 days and counting...
Welcome CitrusSwirl. I am also new here.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #3598
apittman
Earning My Ears

HELP!!! New to DIS Board and 1st time cruiser!!!

Okay I was told to get on here to learn everything that I would need to know for our cruise and also to find out more about fish extender and to register for it I guess???? Idk but if anyone could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks Ashlee
apittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #3599
MumToIndy
disneyland regular

We are Land AP holder and planning our second World trip (our 2.5 years olds first).
MumToIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #3600
Kristina4109
DIS Veteran

Welcome to one and all!

I have never taken a Disney Cruise but there is a section on the Dis dedicated to cruising. Feel free to check it out!

I'm also a frequent Disneylander and we're in the home stretch towards a WDW vacation - it'll be my daughter's second.