Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #3481
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2RS View Post
Good question! I was wondering the same thing.
Check my last post. (#3470)
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #3482
disneyfirsts
Earning My Ears

Hi

I'm new and can't figure out how to post (sorry). So I am replying I think but not my intention...

I'm just wondering if there is a template for a Disney airline ticket? I am surprising my 7 year old daughter on Christmas morning(our flight is at noon) and I wanted to give her a special airline ticket.

Any info would be appreciated. Also this blog is great!
disneyfirsts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #3483
irisheyes237
Earning My Ears

Excited for these boards

I have heard a lot of good things about these boards and am very excited to be a par of it!
irisheyes237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #3484
MarciaBrady
DIS Veteran

I have a question!
I made a trip report on my family's Florida trip. Since it includes SeaWorld, Kennedy Space Center, and Disney's Hollywood Studios; where should I put it?

Park list: Hollywood Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Coaster Count: 10 (Manta l Apollo's Chariot & Griffon l Rock'n'Roller Coaster l Kraken l Alpengeist l Loch Ness Monster l Verbolten l Shamu Express l Grover's Alpine Express)

My SeaWorld TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3196850

2014 Reading Goal Challenge: 32 out of 150 books read so far! (if you want the complete list, please PM me-I don't want my signature to have a long list of books in it!)

~Marcia~
MarciaBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #3485
MickeyGurl0808
Earning My Ears

New here and glad to be apart of such a wonderful place that loves disney just as much as I do!
MickeyGurl0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #3486
JohnsonFamily
Earning My Ears

Help...feeling lost

Hello. I just joined and I am having problems navigating through the forums. I want to see if there is a group doing FE for the December 7th Sailing out of Galveston this year. We would really like to join a group. If anyone can give me some guidance that would be great.
JohnsonFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #3487
ashea0
I was A Disney Bride!

Can anyone help explain how to post pictures on a post? I was recently married at Disneyworld at the Wedding Pavilion, with my reception at Ariels, and the Epcot firework dessert party and want to share some photos. I found the video tutorial but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I can't hear it very well.

Thanks for any and all help.
ashea0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #3488
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFamily View Post
Hello. I just joined and I am having problems navigating through the forums. I want to see if there is a group doing FE for the December 7th Sailing out of Galveston this year. We would really like to join a group. If anyone can give me some guidance that would be great.
You need to take a look at our Disney Cruise Line Forum and then there is a subforum for Disney Cruise Meets. The first few posts on that board are stickied at the top and have a list of links to all the Meet threads already in progress. Find your ship and dates and see if a thread has been started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashea0 View Post
Can anyone help explain how to post pictures on a post? I was recently married at Disneyworld at the Wedding Pavilion, with my reception at Ariels, and the Epcot firework dessert party and want to share some photos. I found the video tutorial but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I can't hear it very well.

Thanks for any and all help.
There are written instructions in the FAQ thread found on this forum. They walk you through the steps to post photos.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #3489
momandson2013
Earning My Ears

Hi

Hi! I hope everyone enjoys their Disney experience
momandson2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #3490
kessie1107
Earning My Ears

So excited to join DIS Boards! I'm learning such valuable information.
kessie1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #3491
kessie1107
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinewmahaney View Post
Hello this is my first post! Just call what you want Welcome to me
Welcome catherinewmahaney!
kessie1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:09 AM   #3492
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaBrady View Post
I have a question!
I made a trip report on my family's Florida trip. Since it includes SeaWorld, Kennedy Space Center, and Disney's Hollywood Studios; where should I put it?
Since you are visiting Disney, it is perfectly acceptable to use the regular TR forum. Just be sure to site that Disney is part of your trip, and put it in the title - almost everyone here is very understanding and easy going - almost everyone. Welcome! Have fun - I love to write TRs because it gives me the chance to re-live the trip.
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #3493
devilsfan1973
Earning My Ears

New to disboards. Been reading for the last month or so, as we're hoping to plan a trip to WDW next May.

Would like to thank everyone for helpful tips I've picked up so far and looking forward to learning more in the months to come.

I've been to WDW twice (around 1980 and 2010) and once to DL (2012).
devilsfan1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #3494
remy324
Earning My Ears

Wdw

This is a great place for any Disney info. Welcome to all new disboards members!
remy324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #3495
momoluvgd
Earning My Ears

Hello. I'm new here and I don't actually like/use forums much, I have lurked around for a while reading about Disney and I decided to make an account because I'm a little confused on how to work this site. The only other forums I use is a Green Day forum that I'm totally used to and everything is easy to find/access.
So I guess my only big question would be, how exactly do you find everything? I don't see a search bar, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
momoluvgd is offline   Reply With Quote