Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006, 12:58 PM   #331
VictoriaM
Earning My Ears

Wink Just got back

Hi, I just got back from Disney World. I lurked for a while before I went and I have never posted....YET There was so much helpfil info that I used from these boards when I went....THANKS. I will be posting now too, As I plan our next trip!!!!!!!!
VictoriaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:19 PM   #332
Cruisefanva
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the nice welcome! I found this board doing searches on cruises. I also love Disney, so this looks like a great place to visit.
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2006, 02:23 AM   #333
kimwo
Earning My Ears

Smile New

Hello everyone ,new here thought i'd pop in and say hello

Kim

Last edited by kimwo; 02-10-2006 at 12:40 PM.
kimwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 05:55 PM   #334
MaeB
Mouseketeer

Hey all!

Just wanted to say hi! A bit about me....I'm almost 23, from Ontario, just graduated from University. I've been to Magic Kingdom twice and to Epcot and MGM once. I'm going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot in May and cannot wait. Nice to meet you all!
MaeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:52 PM   #335
Polyfor30th
My cousin was detained by dhs once for refusing to give up her block of cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizons4ever
Hello Polyfor30th. I'm a newbie too!
Horizons4ever
Thanks for the hello, Horizons! Looking forward to reading some of your posts

Polyfor30th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #336
mom2isaac&ella
Mouseketeer

Bump?

I'm new to this & was wondering what it means when someone posts with only "bump"? This is a great site - My trip is 5 1/2 months away & this is helping pass the time!
mom2isaac&ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:11 AM   #337
torismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwo
Hello everyone ,new here thought i'd pop in and say hello

Kim

Hi, Kim,

Glad you found the disboards!!

Hope you and Paul are doing well!!
Old 02-15-2006, 09:20 AM   #338
kimwo
Earning My Ears

Hi Jennifer,
Yes we are both fine infact we are out 19th April - 4th May any chance of us getting together ?

Kim

kimwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:50 PM   #339
the Fidge
I miss standing like the statue of Liberty holding the end of the TV antenna
OK so how bad did I want to be on Wonderama??? Go ahead just ask

[B]HI all, I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for such wonderful information! I visited Disney the first time in 1972 when I was a child ,several times as a single grownup (hate that word grownup heheheh) and the magic that my son has seen there fills my heart with joy. He is a big boy now you know, he is going to be 10 and he felt much presssure at school to go to Universal as that isn't a baby park! To my joy, my son said no Mom I want to go to Disney World! For the first time we will be staying on site at the POFQ as mom here is a big fan of all things Cajun!

I did not think we would be able to afford it as I am still paying off Christmas!!! God has been very good to me and my family and we are so excited to go now! I have wonderful ideas I picked up some books DH doesn't read but loves all things with cement! SO thanks to all of you we all have some thing fun to widdle the days with, got the book on the construction for DH and Hidden Mickeys what a hoot for DS and me I got the passporter.

I have been able to get my luggage off the suggestions on the budget board so exciting this girl loves to save a $ and be fashionable doing it too!!! I was able to order my son a Birthday cake in advance from the restaurant link and feel very good in my choices as DH is Grumpy if food is not perfect! DS following in DH footsteps too! I learned about the babysitting and being that Grumpy is always looking for one on one time I thought it would be perfect! Got that info off the family thread!

I had a serious injury (got tired of wating for hubby to clean guttters and fell off the roof) and feared I would never be able to walk again let alone walk around Disney! I gained a ton of weight while I was laid up after the fall. Twinkess don't melt while you sleep and had several surgeries that left me on my back and off my feet. I am finally up and moving again and see some of you folks are working on that same weight struggle which is a real blessing to hear! I am not sure how to find where or if they have a thread for the weight loss chat but you all have been so helpful and inspiring!

On my dreary days it is such a pick me up to come and learn more little tid bits! I have been rewarding my son with Disney Dollars for his grades or achievments it is so much fun to do too! I was wowed by this whole pin thing too and purchased some at my local Disney store!

Thank you for keeping me going on my dreary days and being a part of making my families vacation as magical as I can make it! Thanks too on the those light up necklaces, going to bring a box with me!

Thank you gain for keeping me motivated!

Brigitte
the Fidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:00 PM   #340
juliebaby76
Earning My Ears

Question UGHHHHH how do I get in a chat room

I found the other day that some nights you have a chat room. Well I must of had a brain fart or something cause now I have no idea where the chat room is HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
juliebaby76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 06:54 PM   #341
ShaTer33
Earning My Ears

New to DIS and so far am loving it.

ShaTer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:00 PM   #342
Azure
•◘•

Welcome from the bottom of my heart!
Old 02-19-2006, 11:26 PM   #343
Mikeymouse0
Hollywood Hotel Bellhop

Thanx Guys

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Thanx to everyone on the DISboards for welcoming me and so many others to this wonderfull forum! I am a little confused with the format and i find that this is a HUGE community and it is very confusing but i know you guys are great people, and you guys make this forum so enjoyable. I dont know much of the rules, from what i have heard they are quite strict rules, but if you have any problems with my posts go ahead and email me, well i know have learned a new rule, you cant show your email address yet, I dont understand why but i suppose ill have to get around this so sorry.
Mikeymouse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 07:20 PM   #344
huey578
Test Track Dummy

Help

How do I post a photo in my signature line??? I tried clicking on photo link but get some kind of script box.

WDW Commando Member #201
huey578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:40 AM   #345
disneyfan2006
Earning My Ears

My first post!

Hello everybody! I am official, now I can post! I have loved reading your posts since I found this site a few months ago! Thanks for all the great information! I love it! I am so excited!

29 days until Disney!

disneyfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote