Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #2446
GirlFriday
Earning My Ears

I have been lurking on the boards for quite some time now, reading posts with amazing tips and tricks which have helped me make the most of my own Disney trips and helped build a frenzy of excitment when I am stuck at home acting like a grown-up and being responsible and not able to be at one of the parks. Thank you so much to all of the users here on the DIS board your advice, tips, and tricks have really helped me when planning and given me wonderful ideas of shows and other little things to do around the park that I would have missed had you not posted about your own experiences.

Anywho, I'm really happy to have found the board and hope that I can one day add something to someone's future trip!
GirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 PM   #2447
formytinkerbelle
Mouseketeer

figuring this out

I just want to see if I can successfully post something and see if my countdown is there. Thanks for all the help.
formytinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #2448
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by formytinkerbelle View Post
I just want to see if I can successfully post something and see if my countdown is there. Thanks for all the help.
Please take a look at our Video Tutorial and FAQ threads stickied here for instructions on posting a countdown ticker. Then you can go to our TEST Board to see if you can get it to work. The link is also stickied here.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #2449
formytinkerbelle
Mouseketeer

Okay, thanks. Sorry, there is so much to read I didn't see that thread. I will check it out.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #2450
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by formytinkerbelle View Post
Okay, thanks. Sorry, there is so much to read I didn't see that thread. I will check it out.
Let me know if you still need help.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #2451
formytinkerbelle
Mouseketeer

I went to the test board but it says closed. I did watch the tutorial though and found it very helpful. That one says closed too.

offsite camping - 1990
offsite resort - 1998
offsite camping - 2001
All Star Sports - 2003
one-day visit on Honeymoon cruise - 2004
offsite Vistana Villages - 2005
offsite Vacation Village at Parkway - 2010
Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #2452
showgirl67
Earning My Ears

Hi All ~ my first post here, but I've been lurking for a while...looking forward to my next trip to Disney this November...6 weeks to go!!!!!

~S
showgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #2453
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

welcome... or should I say "Hiya Pals!"

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
LionKingDramaQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #2454
lastminmama
Earning My Ears

Hi! A friend of mine directed me to this board We JUST found out that we could go to WDW this month! I am clueless + a planner, so it's not a good combination. I'm so glad I'm here!
lastminmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2455
ChessRCat
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone. Just found this board about three weeks ago and it is a tremendous help in planning for my first cruise coming up in December !
ChessRCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #2456
HappycamperGRF
Goofy for you, Goofy is me!

Hi everyone, just joined the boards!
Old 10-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #2457
luvswdw
Earning My Ears

Hi To All My WDW Friends!!

I'm new here kinda, I have been a lurker for years !! I have learned so much here from all of you and want to say Thank You !! Another trip is in the works for Jan.2011 for just myself and husband for our 25th. that he has no idea about yet Hope he's as happy about it as I am!! It will be the first trip we have ever taken without kids or family,just the two of us My kids are 20 and 24 now and have been to disney and love it but they think its great that we are planning a trip. I will miss them But at the same time I feel like a kid again How do I get a ticker on here? A count down thing...
Thanks!! Sorry I went a little crazy with the smilies but I just had to try a few out!!
luvswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #2458
Bibbler66
Earning My Other Ear

Hi, I too have been mainly a reader of the boards with the odd post... but still very new to all this. I hope to gather some advice and friends along the way... planning a cheapy on I-4 next year with a possibility of Pop Century.. but looking to have a moderate and/or DVC the following year with my two little ones...

Pete
Bibbler66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #2459
jchrapcyn
Mouseketeer

Talking waves hi!

Hello- Our first trip to WDW was in 2000 on our honeymoon- now we are going back for our 10 yr anniversary with our 5 yr old DD. We planned this trip very last minute as DH is between jobs. We're only staying 3 nights and only visiting MK for one day- we're staying at POP. After this we start saving for the next trip!

Jan
Ohio
jchrapcyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #2460
JoanneMouse
Earning My Ears

Hi I am new to this discussion board!! I am a HUGE Disney fan, have been many times and a past CP cast member!
I worked in AK @ Island Mercantile
JoanneMouse is offline   Reply With Quote