Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #1516
eileenrbl
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." -Walt Disney

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

New and liking it!

I've been checking out the links and liking what I am finding. This a great site and very glad to be here!
eileenrbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:14 PM   #1517
Murrlene
Earning My Ears

Smile

Hello all I have been lurking for sometime now, so I thought I would come in a play. We will be coming back to Disney June of next year. I find that this Forum is great. I always thought I was an expert on Disney till I read all your stuff. Thanks for sharing and helping out.

Murrlene
7/04 Forst Wilderness
5/05 All Star Music
12/06 Pop
12/06 All Star Movies

POP 8/09
Murrlene is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #1518
princessmickie
Earning My Ears

Hi everybody! After lurking around the site for a few months, I've finally decided to join in on the fun. It's a little tricky (I'm still not sure how to copy photos, do a proper trip report, insert photos, etc) but I'm sure I'll get the hang of things. I've been on smaller, more intimate Disney world forums previously, so I am a little nervous!! But I'm very happy to be here!!
We have to fix that."

1990-Off Site
1999-Off Site
2004-Fort Wilderness Cabins
2006-Coronado Springs Resort
2008-Caribbean Beach Resort
princessmickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #1519
MNWDWMANIAC
DIS Veteran

princessmickie

If I can do anything to help please ask.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #1520
jmillan
Earning My Ears

Thanks! This is a great forum. I am so glad I found it.

Josie!
jmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #1521
mickeymyluv
Earning My Ears

Smile A new experience for me!!

I have never, ever been in a discussion group. So, I really am a newbie. So far I'm loving it! I'm not sure how to include pictures and other things I see. Hopefully I can learn and be able to share. This is a brand new experience for me. Maybe I too can make magic happen. You all share sure great things. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have to offer and hoping to do the same.
Thank you all...
Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #1522
Ritawith4
Earning My Ears

New to Posting

Hi
I am a longtime lurker. I've taken 3 Disney trips in the past 4 years and I got all my info from the boards. I finally decided it was time to introduce myself and start posting. Thanks for all the info already.
Rita
Ritawith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #1523
lesjules
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone wow this site has grown it will take me a long time to get around!
love Juliex
lesjules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #1524
island cricket
www.declareliberty.com

Glad I found you, happy to be here!

Aloha from the rock in the middle of the Pacific! WoW is all i can say! What a great place to meet incredible people! I found this site and am thrilled as it's helped with a lot of planning.

I visited WDW back in 94 when I was married with no kids (dink) and it truly was one of the most magical trips. I will be visiting again in Oct with 2 kids plus a boyfriend (that sounds so weird at 45) and his 2 kids. For everyone else, it'll be a first time. What excites me most is the kids, ages 10-13, have no idea we are going. We are keeping it a surprise and until they figure it out on their own. They think we are going to California to visit family, although, I've never said where, I've just said we're going to visit family and of course, Mickey and the gang are considered family. Because they are savvy in travel, the 2 older ones will probably figure it out when we are at the airport. Since we're connecting in Atlanta, I'm hoping it will only say ATL and not Orlando, therefore, they'll be confused as to why we would be going to ATL. If it doesn't click with them before that, they will definitely know by the time we board our connecting to WDW. OH MY, the expressions and excitement when that hits them will be one of my highlights of the whole trip.

So I thank each and everyone of you who have contributed anything to this board. Reading some posts has made me laugh, salivate (from the food) and even choke with tears. I have gathered a lot of information that will make this trip very successful. I cannot wait to post some of our experiences from our trip. Mahalo again! Evalani
island cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #1525
SoScary'09
Has Friends on the Other Side

Like yeah dude....

Another n00b. I found my way here due to next year's big trip! This site is super helpful and has answered nearly all of my questions about everything from hotels to menu prices. I'll be wandering about gettin' my knowledge.....so see you all around the forum.

Halloween '09:-CR Halloween '11:-Poly Halloween '13-BC March '14: First DL Trip
SoScary'09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #1526
foodlover_US
Mouseketeer

Hello & welcome all newbies to this wonderful forum

Old 08-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #1527
dizneykid1125
Jedi Knight in Training and Dog Agility Boy

Location: My body is in New Jersey. My heart is with my dog, Buddy. And my brain is nowhere to be found. $100 reward.

Never Underestimate my Jedi Skills.

The Trip Planning Disney to the Xtreme Trip Report
dizneykid1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #1528
Dismom55
DIS Veteran

Just thought I would give myself an introduction. I have been using Dis for info for well over two years and find myself coming back so I thought I should join. Went to WDW for Christmas thru New Year for 2007, that being my 3rd trip. Planning another trip just a Mother/Daughter outing for Sep 2009.

Thanks for all the great info in the past and future.
Dismom55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:04 AM   #1529
Morsel (Chris/Lynn)
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dismom55 View Post
Just thought I would give myself an introduction. I have been using Dis for info for well over two years and find myself coming back so I thought I should join. Went to WDW for Christmas thru New Year for 2007, that being my 3rd trip. Planning another trip just a Mother/Daughter outing for Sep 2009.

Thanks for all the great info in the past and future.
My wife and I have been to WDW and on DCL cruises over the last several years. I got talked into doing WDW over Xmas this year with friends we have cruised with. I have read many reports from people who have done Xmas, and the new year, at WDW. Many pros and cons as to going at this time. How was your experience?
Chris
Old 08-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #1530
Boog's Mommy
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...

New to site and need basic help

Hi! I'm new to the DIS Boards site. I wasn't quite sure how I start to post comments to the different threads, so I am experiencing with my first post now. My husband and I honeymooned in Disney World in 1999 and we have been going back every year since then. We now have a 1 year old son, Avery Elvis, which we have already taken to Disney when he was just 8 months old. I know it sounds crazy, but he had a really good time. I could tell because of all the smiles I got out of him. Anyway, we actually have done a ton of research on Disney and feel that we are pretty knowledgable on the subject. So hopefully I can help out people with answers to their questions, and they can enlighten me to some stuff I don't know. Looking forward to meeting new people.
Boog's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote