Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
Quellman
Donald Duck

Moved from Lurker to Participator

Figured I should put out an introduction thread so people can read about me a bit as I transition from lurker to participator. You can find me on some of the 'other boards' as well.

My signature is a running list of some of the trips to Disney Parks/Resorts. When I lived with my mom, we ended up staying almost all of the Disney Resorts over the years. The list includes POR Riverside, CSR, Cabins at Fort Wilderness, all of the All-Stars, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, and Yacht Club. Some of those trips were with friends, others with extended family.

Now that I have my own family, we have stayed in DVC resorts on our trips. and have since 2010.

My love of Disney started young, I had received a castle playset for Christmas when I was about 4 and soon after we went to Disney. While I don't have specific memories from the trip, there are videos and photos. My enjoyment of Disney continued after we moved to Florida in 1996. Eventually I spent time working as a CM during High School and College. I worked Outdoor Foods at Fantasmic! as an inventory manager and pad stocker. It was a great job. I was lucky enough to find a wife who has just as much passion for the mouse as I do and she didn't mind taking a day out of a trip to Paris to visit DLR Paris.

We hope that our son will continue to love Disney as much as we do, or at least tolerate it enough to not make trips crummy.

2002 DLHotel, 2010 SSR, 2011 SSR, 2012 DCL Magic, DLParis, BLT, 2013 VB, 2014 BLT
Quellman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Kristina4109
DIS Veteran

Welcome!

Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #3
magicaldisney
DIS Veteran