Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #16
tweis
DIS Veteran

Great title! I can't wait to read more.

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:14 PM   #17
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a fun TR! I'm in!
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2014, 07:03 PM   #18
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Checking in. I can't wait to see what you made out of your first Disney cruise. I have to say my heart started to beat quicker when I saw your photo of the Wonder.

Corinna

Hi Corinna and Isn't the Wonder just gorgeous? We loved it. I can't believe what great shape it's in. There were people painting and cleaning every day. Disney takes tremendous care of that ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Woo Hoo! Made it to page 1.

Page 1 isn't too hard on my reports. I get a lot of lurkers and not as many posters. I'm glad you're here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattadisser View Post
Love the title!! I can't wait to read along, we will be on the Wonder in October for our first cruise!

Christine

Christine, you are going to love it. It was our first cruise too. Where are you sailing to? What cabin are you? Details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydi View Post
can't wait

Hi and DH goes back to work tomorrow so I'll update tomorrow night. Much easier when he isn't watching over me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestardawn View Post
I am doing this same itinerary next Feb so I am excited to follow along.
It's a great itinerary and I'd sail the exact same cruise again in heartbeat. Do you have plans for Cozumel yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
I'm here I'm here!!!!! I wanted to mark my spot and then will read. Hope I got the first page!

ETA: I'm honored to be a part of the cast! I had such a fabulous time with you guys!!!!

Glad you're home safe. Good luck with re-entry tomorrow and work. It sucks. LOL! We had a great time too. Joshua is sending you something. Should arrive by Saturday or Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
YAY!!! So happy you started!!!

I am excited to report on it. I have poured over so many, I am happy to share mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweis View Post
Great title! I can't wait to read more.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
Sounds like a fun TR! I'm in!

and

I am so happy you are all here. No matter how many of these I write, I am always nervous to start; always a little fearful I'll end up talking to myself....sometimes I do.

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #19
Gfloridian
Earning My Ears

Sounds Like Fun

I am sailing on the Wonder next April. It will be my family's first cruise. I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip
Gfloridian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:05 PM   #20
Kari0180
Earning My Ears

Following, we're sailing the Wonder in October (our first cruise ever), can't wait to read all about your trip!
Kari0180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #21
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

It has been almost a year since our spring break Wonder cruise. It was amazing. We even picked up Cuban refugees during our cruise. I am looking forward to enjoying the ship once more though your report.

Kate

kid-at-heart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #22
jmirages
Earning My Ears

I guess I'll stop lurking and let you know I'm joining in on the fun! It's a great title BTW and I can't wait to read all about it.

jmirages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:35 AM   #24
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

That sweet Josh!!!

Re-entry is hard, even with a buffer day

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #25
rentayenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfloridian View Post
I am sailing on the Wonder next April. It will be my family's first cruise. I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip

You're going to have a blast. It's a beautiful ship and the service is amazing. What ports? Thanks for jointing in and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari0180 View Post
Following, we're sailing the Wonder in October (our first cruise ever), can't wait to read all about your trip!

Yay another first time cruiser. I am so happy we chose the Wonder for our first cruise. It's a big ship (to me) and I can't imagine trying to navigate one of the bigger ships for a first cruise. You'll never guess the ship is 16 years old. It's beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
It has been almost a year since our spring
break Wonder cruise. It was amazing. We even picked up Cuban refugees during our cruise. I am looking forward to enjoying the ship once more though your report.

Kate

Hi Kate and Cuban refugees? I think I vaguely remember seeing something about that. Very interesting. What did Disney do with them as far as rooms and food after picking them up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmirages View Post
I guess I'll stop lurking and let you know I'm joining in on the fun! It's a great title BTW and I can't wait to read all about it.

Yay for not lurking. and glad to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
me me!

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot woot girlfriend. I'm so glad. I need to pick your brain about walking a DVC reservation. Im going to email you. I know you're very busy getting ready for the band trip so I'll try to make it short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
That sweet Josh!!!

Re-entry is hard, even with a buffer day

It stinks. Hope your first day back is going well. I found two of your FE gifts that never made it in my luggage. Joshua said we have to send it to Pum-ella.

Working on the first update, should have it posted tonight.

Old 04-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #26
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Hi Corinna and Isn't the Wonder just gorgeous? We loved it. I can't believe what great shape it's in. There were people painting and cleaning every day. Disney takes tremendous care of that ship.
The Wonder is definitely a keeper. Three weeks from today I am hopefully all packed as I fly out to Miami the next day to see the Wonder again. I can't wait.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #27
marciemouse
Raised on Disney

Yay! We've sailed the Wonder twice and are going again this fall. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Cruisin' With Mickey! Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 2012 Trip Report

Double Dip on the Disney Wonder ~ September 2014 Trip Report

Ramada Maingate February 2014--First time as a family of five! Ramada Maingate July 2013--Last time as a family of four! Ramada Maingate December 2012--Club 33! Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera November 2012--We're addicted! Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 2012--First Cruise! Ramada Maingate September 2011--First Trip as a family of 4! Anaheim Hilton March 2011--Last Trip as a Family of 3! Marriott Anaheim December 2010--Grandpa Jim's First Trip Marriott Anaheim October 2010--Celebrating Our 1 Year Adoption Anniversary Marriott Anaheim July 2010--Isabel's 3rd Birthday Trip Marriott Anaheim May 2010--First Time at Disneyland & First Trip with Isabel! Off Site May 2009--Quick getaway with my two favorite guys, DH and Dad Pop Century September 2008--My first solo trip! Pop Century May 2008--Finally just DH and me again! All Star Sports September 2006--With Dad and The Otters All Star Movies October 2005--Pressed penny collecting trip on the heels of Hurricane Wilma! Off Site December 2004--One last trip with Mom...bittersweet memories Off Site April 2003--With Mom & Dad Off Site May 2000--First trip with DH! And way more trips than I can count while living in Florida and then visiting after we moved!
marciemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #28
Grumpy's Wife
Dollar Tree gal here
sissy fluffed, sissy fluffed!
Someone needs to pretend we've got a clue
Chocolate is a girls heaven

Okay, so I'm guessing you had an aft room? I love the title of your trip report and can't wait to hear more.

Grumpy's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:52 PM   #29
maggonz9
Earning My Ears

Always love a new trip report! Looking forward to it! Great title too by the way.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #30
rentayenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
The Wonder is definitely a keeper. Three weeks from today I am hopefully all packed as I fly out to Miami the next day to see the Wonder again. I can't wait.

Corinna

Next to my three children its about the most beautiful thing I've seen. You're cruising in 3 weeks? Awesome! What ports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciemouse View Post
Yay! We've sailed the Wonder twice and are going again this fall. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

I'm so jealous and It's s such a great ship. I have read people scoffing about it and I didn't find a thing wrong with it. In fact, just the opposite. The service was outstanding and it was in great condition. Not too crowded and very nice throughout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy's Wife View Post
Okay, so I'm guessing you had an aft room? I love the title of your trip report and can't wait to hear more.

Yes, 7620 aft. The room was one of the secret verandah rooms. I didn't know when booking it and found out just a few weeks before. Unreal.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: