Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
teach1abc
Mouseketeer

Has Frozen items been restocked?

My daughter really wants a small stuffed Olaf and an Elsa dress for her birthday. Have Frozen items been restocked yet? Do local Disney stores get restocked at the same time as Disneyland? We have friends going so I am wondering if I should have them take the time to look! Is there a specific store to look in? Thanks for the tips!!!
teach1abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
DharmaLou
Once a Princess, Always a Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach1abc View Post
My daughter really wants a small stuffed Olaf and an Elsa dress for her birthday. Have Frozen items been restocked yet? Do local Disney stores get restocked at the same time as Disneyland? We have friends going so I am wondering if I should have them take the time to look! Is there a specific store to look in? Thanks for the tips!!!
Local Disney stores generally get shipments twice weekly. Call your local store to find out what days these are. They do NOT know what are going to be on each shipment, however. Your best bets are to check the stores on the days they get deliveries. I have seen stuffed Olafs at one of our Disney stores within the past 2 weeks.

At Disneyland, there is the Emporium, World of Disney, Elias & Co, and then the small store next to Princess Fantasy Faire to check out.
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2014, 12:37 AM   #3
CailinFig
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We just got to disneyland today. Walked around DTD and saw some Elsa dresses in the window. We grabbed the last XS but there were a lot of XXS dresses available. The CM told me they had just gotten them last night. The two disney stores by my house still haven't been stocked with dresses, but the Olaf plushes have been.

Btw, the new dresses they stocked are the summer version. So the dress is shorter...which I don't like, but beggars can't be choosers I guess!

Last edited by CailinFig; 03-14-2014 at 12:49 AM.
CailinFig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:49 AM   #4
fabulousfive
DIS Veteran

I just bought a few Olafs last week for birthday presents at our local Disney store, which also happens to be an outlet. Today my daughter got the Elsa shoes (adorable by the way) but we haven't seen the dresses in a long time. Hoping they will be back in stores soon.
fabulousfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
BayGirl22
DIS Veteran

I saw a lot of dresses and accessories at DCA on Tuesday night. I didn't look for Olaf but they seemed to have everything.
BayGirl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #6
Cheshirecatty
DIS Veteran

We saw an incredibly depleted selection offered at the Resort, week before last, BUT, went to the Disney Store(at San Tan Mall) last Friday, and bought the 16 inch Sven for $19.95(YAY!!!). They had quite a nice selection there, right as you walked in the door.
Cheshirecatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #7
teach1abc
Mouseketeer

I am so bummed to hear that the Elsa dresses are short! My daughter loves the long dress that she wears.
teach1abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #8
ryleeranger
Ah man, I am trying to do the same thing as you..

Target seems to be getting more frozen items, probably because the DVD release is near. They have small plushes. I've seen Elsa, Anna, and Olaf recently.
ryleeranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
CailinFig
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am so bummed to hear that the Elsa dresses are short! My daughter loves the long dress that she wears.
Yes, I really prefer the winter dresses I've seen around in the parks. Especially that darn limited edition one. It's so pretty. But...my daughter loves the summer version regardless. She can't tell the difference so I guess it's fine. The plus side is it doesn't drag on the ground when she wears it like her other dresses. I'm curious to see what they're going to release for Anna's dress. We walked around DLR and DCA today. The shops that had them were WOD in DTD, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Fantasyland (the store in Fantasy Faire didn't have them), and Elias in DCA. And they only had a handful of XXS left. I don't think it would hurt to have your friend check if she's going to be at the resort anyway! I've had no luck at my disney stores.

Last edited by CailinFig; 03-16-2014 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #10
alice74
Earning My Ears

I just went to two disney stores and everything was depleted . I was able to grab one pair of flip flops
alice74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:45 PM   #11
heybets30
Mouseketeer

Just came from our mall's Disney Store (woodfield, suburban chicago). They had some of the items as online, all outfits/swimmies/tees sz 4, they had Kristoff,elsa, hans barbies, same with soft dolls but had anna too in soft dolls. Also, they had the finger puppets which were sold out online and my kids really wanted - bought the last 2 boxes!! The disney store clerk mentioned to the crowd by the frozen stuff that the costumes are all out nationwide, the warehouses too. That last she heard only BBB in the parks had dresses for the castle package. Not sure how accurate that statement was, but probably very true!

WDW: '76, '77, '82, '83, '95
Disneyland: '91, '92, Sep '07 (FIL house), Jul '08 (Candy Cane inn), Oct '09 (Ramada Maingate), May '10 (Ramada Maingate), May '11 (Ramada Maingate), Oct '11 (Ramada Maingate), May '12 (Ramada Maingate), Oct '12 (Ramada Maingate), May '13 (Ramada Maingate), Sep '13 (Ramada Maingate - new Superior Room!), Apr '14 (Ramada Maingate)
heybets30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:25 AM   #12
4littleones
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a picture of what this "summer" elsa dress looks like?
October 2014 - Offsite @ Regal Palms - LOVED IT!!!
Me DH DS(7) DD(7) DD(5) DD(4)
4littleones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #13
CailinFig
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4littleones View Post
Does anyone have a picture of what this "summer" elsa dress looks like?
I don't know how to upload on here but if you go to "the personal disneyland shopper" fb site, that lady posted some pics of the dress recently.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #14
twodogs
Mouseketeer

Will the parks ship Frozen items? I called last week and was told that they would, but didn't have the Elsa dresses in stock to ship me. Then on the WDW board on the DIS, I thought I read that they had suspended shipping any Frozen merch from the parks??
twodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #15
bbeagle
Mouseketeer

Walmart will have stuffed Olafs available tomorrow for the release of the DVD. They are advertised in their Sunday circular. I talked to someone at Walmart, and they said they are in the sealed boxes that were delivered to them, but they can't open them until midnight tonight (i.e. Tuesday).

My daughter wants one really badly - I will get one for her tonight at midnight. We've had the movie for the past 4 weeks already - Disney released the movie for Apple TV 4 weeks ago. She's seen the movie probably 20 times since then.
bbeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: