Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #226
pld5
Dreaming of Disney
 
pld5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Western PA
Posts: 395

Great pics of Beauty and the Beast! I haven't seen it for 8 years and will have to make a point of seeing it next time!

Minnie's area was still not marked when we were there last week. If not for your trip report, I would not have known she was there. Confession time though - I'm not a fan of Minnie so I didn't tell Edward she was there......

We did meet her in Epcot though. Hard to miss in that Character Spot.

I got to draw a character in Animation Academy that I had already drawn before so I can understand your disappointment. It's still fun, but of all the possibilities!
__________________
1972 - 1987 -WDW semi-annual trips with parents & brother -offsite hotels, 10/2005 - Pregnant with DS - offsite rental home (DH's first trip), 3/2010 -DS's first visit for his 4th birthday - offsite rental home, First stay onsite -WL "]Better Late Than Never January 22-28, 2012, They Don't Make Pencils in PA? Feb/Mar 2013 TR, Why Do I Have To Ride By Myself? Feb/Mar 2014 TR
pld5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #227
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran
 
missangelalexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Beauty and the Beast is one of those shows I didn't think I would like, but boy was I wrong.

I've never watched One Tree Hill, but I had to look up who you were talking about and I must say, it does look like her.

Awww Chip. Nice souvenir from the show.
I'm glad you became a BatB fan, and thank you for agreeing with my suspicion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld5 View Post
Great pics of Beauty and the Beast! I haven't seen it for 8 years and will have to make a point of seeing it next time!

Minnie's area was still not marked when we were there last week. If not for your trip report, I would not have known she was there. Confession time though - I'm not a fan of Minnie so I didn't tell Edward she was there......

We did meet her in Epcot though. Hard to miss in that Character Spot.

I got to draw a character in Animation Academy that I had already drawn before so I can understand your disappointment. It's still fun, but of all the possibilities!
Haha well at least the unmarked area worked in your favor!! And Edward still got to meet her so it's not like he missed out!

It's true, I've seen people draw SO many different characters so getting a repeat really shows who you get all comes down to luck!
__________________
A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013!
Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!
I Think We Should Go Again! A Nov '14 PTR

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13


missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-10-2014, 02:53 PM   #228
kayemgi
DIS Veteran
 
kayemgi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 533

Oh how cute, I'd never seen that Chip magic shot before! And that Belle definitely looks exactly like Millie! If it's not her it's her identical twin!
kayemgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #229
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran
 
missangelalexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayemgi View Post
Oh how cute, I'd never seen that Chip magic shot before! And that Belle definitely looks exactly like Millie! If it's not her it's her identical twin!
I never would've know about it either but I came across it here on the boards and was hoping I'd be able to catch it!

And thank you for agreeing with me!!
__________________
A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013!
Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!
I Think We Should Go Again! A Nov '14 PTR

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13


missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #230
STLMickeyMom
DIS Veteran
 
STLMickeyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,312

oh my gosh! I love that chip magic shot! he's my favorite in B&tB! I've never seen that one before.
STLMickeyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #231
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran
 
missangelalexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLMickeyMom View Post
oh my gosh! I love that chip magic shot! he's my favorite in B&tB! I've never seen that one before.
I love Chip too! I never would've known about it if I didn't see it here somewhere on the boards!
__________________
A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013!
Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!
I Think We Should Go Again! A Nov '14 PTR

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13


missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:22 PM   #232
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran
 
missangelalexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,085

DAY 7 - Hollywood Studios, the Conclusion

DAY 7 - HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS, THE CONCLUSION

We then headed over to see Muppet Vision! I love the Muppets and I enjoy this show! We all also enjoyed the comfortable seating


1311 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

It was right around 4:30 when we got out and we scurried over to Streets of America where Characterpalooza was already going on!

We saw Pinocchio and ran right over to him first. He was a character with no dedicated line so we had to get his attention but Mom & I both got pics with him.


1301 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1302 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

I then headed over to meet Pocahantas & Meeko while Mom and Dad went to meet Dale and the Evil Queen!


1304 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


336 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

Dad looks so happy! I think Chip & Dale are definitely two of his favorites!


339 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

Once I was done meeting Pocahontas & Meeko, I also met the Evil Queen since she had no line.


1306 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

Chip, Jasmine, and Genie were also out but we didn't get to meet them since it was time for them to leave. I really loved Characterpalooza and hope I can do it again. You can really meet so many characters, especially rarer ones, it's such a short amount of time!

I would've liked to try and see them again when they came back out at Echo Lake, but we had a ToT FP to use and that obviously takes precedent!

This time we were ALL excited, which made for an even better ride than the first time!


wdw201328412292935_6858943729 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

I also picked up a shirt that I have been eyeing since my last trip.


2013-10-13 00.02.27 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

We had time for one last thing, so we headed to Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

When we got out we decided to grab some food at Rosie's All American Cafe. I think we got 2 orders of Chicken Nuggets and split them. I think it was around 6:30-6:45 when we finished and headed into the theater to wait for FANTASMIC! All the middle sections were reserved for Dining package and FP+, so we got seats in the Hades section. Not terrible by any means, I think I just got spoiled in January when we were able to get seats closer to the center

We got a Mickey pretzel to snack on while we waited.


355 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

I obviously was very excited for the show to start.


358 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

Finally it was time! My pics didn't come out great, but here is what I got.


1344 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1345 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


372 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1347 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1348 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


378 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1357 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

I really love this show. I love the water projections, the excitement, Steamboat Mickey and the boat full of characters at the end..all of it!

We headed out with the crowd, and I snapped a few pics on our way out.


1360 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


1364 by missangelalexis, on Flickr

We got back to the hotel, and I decided I needed to have another one of these since it was our last night and all (Don't mind how awful and tired I look haha)


390 by missangelalexis, on Flickr


Firsts of the Day
-Met Buzz & Woody
-Met Stitch
-Met Mike & Sully
-Characterpalooza


Tomorrow, our last day in WDW
__________________
A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013!
Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!
I Think We Should Go Again! A Nov '14 PTR

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13


missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #233
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran
 
Pluto0809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,125

Yay, I didn't get too far behind on your TR. I hate when work interfers with my DIS time.

OK, so I'm not a big fan of Cotton Candy but I really need that bag! Mickey, Pluto and Dumbo, what could be better!

I haven't seen B&TB since 2010 so I loved seeing your pictures.

Awesome that you guys got so many characters with Charaterpalooza. I need to figure out when and where that is happening when we are there in May.

Great picture on TOT! I especially noticed the little girl in orange that looks about 2 years old.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #234
TheMaxRebo
DIS Veteran
 
TheMaxRebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mahopac, NY
Posts: 2,399

sounds like a fun Characterpalooza! And glad you had an entertaining TOT trip!

I think your pictures of Fantasmic! came out pretty good - like the one head on to Steamboat Willie
__________________
Me: DW: DD(5): DS(2): DD(1 month):


**In Progress** It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old - A Trip Report: 08/25-08-29/14
Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report - A Pre-Trip Report: 8/25 - 8/29
Ooh-de-lally! A dining heavy October '13 Trip Report - A Trip Report: 10/11-10/18/13
Faint hearts never won fair lady - or got all the ADRs you wanted. - A Dining Review 10/8/11 - 10/15/11
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - A Dining Review 10/24/09 - 10/31/09
TheMaxRebo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #235
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyKid4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canadia
Posts: 3,321

YAY for Characterpalooza. It's cool seeing so many more people experiencing it. It feels very much like the Disney of old.

God I just love scanning ToT ride photos. They just make me happy.

OK, freaky coincidence alert. That shirt was also one I spotted my previous trip but never made it back to buy. So I ALSO bought it on my last trip (in black though, lol).

Your Fantasmic pictures are great Alexia. I so adore that show. I still will never understand how people can leave before the finale just to beat the crowds. Like, what's the point of even going??

Awww, not a bad way to end the last night with a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #236
STLMickeyMom
DIS Veteran
 
STLMickeyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,312

Aawww--end of the day, what a bummer. But, fantasmic and a late night Mickey bar are a good way to end it!

Characterpalooza looks so fun! We've never done one--maybe next time. You all have met a lot of characters!! So fun!

We love muppet vision but missed it last time since it was down when we passed it. That's ok though--I'm getting my muppet fix when the new movie comes out Friday!
STLMickeyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:31 AM   #237
Credit Man
Love the shark reef
Needs a map to grocery shop
Went on a life-changing cruise
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: NY,NY,USA
Posts: 5,724

I disagree. I think your Fantasmic pics came out awesome!!!
Credit Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #238
kayemgi
DIS Veteran
 
kayemgi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 533

Boo to your last night and upcoming last day. But yay for Characterpalooza, TOT, Fantasmic!, and Mickey bars!
kayemgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:36 AM   #239
JessM
We all have a dream
 
JessM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,088

Characterpalooza looks awesome! So bummed they don't normally do it in December!

I would love to get a pic with the Evil Queen she's awesome!

Great Fantastmic pics! Mine from my last trip came out horrible haha. Too much movement in that show

One last Mickey bar is always a good choice
JessM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #240
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran
 
missangelalexis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Yay, I didn't get too far behind on your TR. I hate when work interfers with my DIS time.

OK, so I'm not a big fan of Cotton Candy but I really need that bag! Mickey, Pluto and Dumbo, what could be better!

I haven't seen B&TB since 2010 so I loved seeing your pictures.

Awesome that you guys got so many characters with Charaterpalooza. I need to figure out when and where that is happening when we are there in May.

Great picture on TOT! I especially noticed the little girl in orange that looks about 2 years old.
Work gets in the way of everything, doesn't it?!

The cotton candy bag really is so cute!

I'm glad you enjoyed the B&TB pics and our TOT photo!

I hope you do get to check out Charactepalooza in May, it's short but so fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxRebo View Post
sounds like a fun Characterpalooza! And glad you had an entertaining TOT trip!

I think your pictures of Fantasmic! came out pretty good - like the one head on to Steamboat Willie
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
YAY for Characterpalooza. It's cool seeing so many more people experiencing it. It feels very much like the Disney of old.

God I just love scanning ToT ride photos. They just make me happy.

OK, freaky coincidence alert. That shirt was also one I spotted my previous trip but never made it back to buy. So I ALSO bought it on my last trip (in black though, lol).

Your Fantasmic pictures are great Alexia. I so adore that show. I still will never understand how people can leave before the finale just to beat the crowds. Like, what's the point of even going??

Awww, not a bad way to end the last night with a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.
Wow that really is a freaky coincidence! Great Disney minds think alike

I'm glad you liked the pictures. I agree, if you are going to wait all that time to see the show why would you leave before the finale (which in my opinion is the best part)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLMickeyMom View Post
Aawww--end of the day, what a bummer. But, fantasmic and a late night Mickey bar are a good way to end it!

Characterpalooza looks so fun! We've never done one--maybe next time. You all have met a lot of characters!! So fun!

We love muppet vision but missed it last time since it was down when we passed it. That's ok though--I'm getting my muppet fix when the new movie comes out Friday!
It certainly was a good way to end our last night!

Characterpalooza was great, I'm sure the girls would love it!

Enjoy the new Muppet movie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit Man View Post
I disagree. I think your Fantasmic pics came out awesome!!!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayemgi View Post
Boo to your last night and upcoming last day. But yay for Characterpalooza, TOT, Fantasmic!, and Mickey bars!
Thank you! Hard to be sad on your last night when your day was full of so many fun things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessM View Post
Characterpalooza looks awesome! So bummed they don't normally do it in December!

I would love to get a pic with the Evil Queen she's awesome!

Great Fantastmic pics! Mine from my last trip came out horrible haha. Too much movement in that show

One last Mickey bar is always a good choice
Such a bummer that they don't do it during the winter months! They gotta change that!

The Evil Queen is awesome, she is very much in character!

Glad you liked the pics
__________________
A trip of firsts- starting with my first PTR for October 2013!
Did Someone Say Adventure?! An Oct '13 TR!
I Think We Should Go Again! A Nov '14 PTR

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13


missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.