Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #151
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Of course I have to start by saying how awesome it was to meet you last week making you my very first official Dismeet.

So cool that you keep learning new things about FOTLK.

I so wish they would move Poca back into that little obscure spot in Camp Minnie-Mickey where there never seemed to be a line. Now it's always huge.

Haha, Oh my gosh that was a serious flashback to Lia's Flynn experience when I read that. Too funny. Sad that the interactions weren't great though.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #152
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
I got a bit behind over the Thanksgiving holiday but I'm all caught up now!

FOLK and Flame Tree all in one post? Loved it! Two of my favorites. I'm so sad that FOLK will be closed in February when I'm there next. They better not change it too much.

It looks like you posted two of the same updates and skipped one back at the end of the AK time. I'm always afraid I'm going to do that since I write them in Word first like you do.

Your Alice costume is awesome! Looks like your Halloween Party was going well so far other than the not so good meet with Rapunzel and Flynn.

That last picture you posted is seriously creepy!

Oh, and please continue writing the TRs! I love reading them. I don't mind if you combine some of the smaller ones together but I do like reading them no matter how long or short the trip was.
Oh my gosh the fact that FOTLK is closing at all breaks my little heart, the only benefit is that EVERYONE is required to re audition so I hope that will be my ticket in!!

I definitely posted an update twice, Imma double check and make sure I didn't miss one, but I know that twice update goes into the next one!

Thanks!! It was going great, and haha, the dapper dans at MNSSHP are GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessM View Post
That stinks Rapunzel and Flynn were not the best : ( I hope the rest of the party turns out better!

I love your costume! Your hair turned out great as well!
Meh, it was one time, I'm not worried, the Flynn was kinda rough

Thank you!! I really enjoyed it being Wendy for a night ahha, and thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Of course I have to start by saying how awesome it was to meet you last week making you my very first official Dismeet.

So cool that you keep learning new things about FOTLK.

I so wish they would move Poca back into that little obscure spot in Camp Minnie-Mickey where there never seemed to be a line. Now it's always huge.

Haha, Oh my gosh that was a serious flashback to Lia's Flynn experience when I read that. Too funny. Sad that the interactions weren't great though.
Oh my gosh it was great!! I hope we can meet up again! It was so short, and Amanda and Steven were so obssesed with finding Spencer! Bahaha

I know right!? LOVE IT!

They really need to move her, or somethign, I dunno, put her in two places? I'm really hoping Anna and Elsa will be moved to more than one place too!!

Ahahaha, exactly!!! Meh, it was one greet, I wasn't feeling Flynn too much, but there are always better ones!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #153
katt789
DIS Veteran

A Trick or Treat

Step one of this update:
-Go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyq025yNAgE
-Click play
-Seriously, just do it…

Are you listening to it? For real? Okay…now let’s begin…. I had snagged a pretty sweet spot right up against the rope in Frontierland for the parade. After finalizing that I was staying here, I remembered how much I had hated how last years pictures from Frontierland had turned out, but oh well, I was here already, baha! A family squeezed in behind me right after the Horseman rode, and they had a smaller girl with them that I let squeeze in right beside me at the rope, never gonna turn that down, I’m tall, I can always see over their heads, plus, she reminded me a TON of me when I was that age which was super adorable! The music started, I was dancing in my seat and SUPER excited to see the GREATEST PARADE OF MY LIIIIFFFFEEE again, like seriously, if you EVER have the chance to go to a MNSSHP, you just seriously NEED to, it’s so amazing!

During the first section of the parade, one of the kids in the family on the other side of me yelled out “Alice!” and pointed to Alice in the parade to which her Dad then replied “Alice is right beside you….” Yeah…took a minute until I heard the wife mutter back “That’s Wendy…”

The Winnie the Pooh gang is so freaking adorable in their COSTUMES, like, I love that all the characters are dressed up for the parade, it adds so much! Christopher Robin saw me, ran straight up to me and was all “WENDY!” and nearly started to say something else then was all “You’re back there” and pointed to the rest of the parade. I definitely noticed that it seemed like Christopher had been hanging out with Peter Pan the other day…

PIRATES!! Guys seriously, this parade has everything!! The pirate section is amazing, they’re all just fantastic, and it is really impressive that they’re doing tricks with the flags during their choreo too, like, some of them might be trained in that kinda stuff before coming to Disney, but some of them aren’t, and the fact that they pick it up that quickly is just awesome! Also, poor kid beside me, when the pirate ship was going past, it let out a “burst” of smoke being a cannon going off and the girl got SO freaked out and ran back to stand with her Mom, it was so cute.

YOU BETTER BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE GREATEST SECTION OF THE PARADE IS COMING UP NEXT AND BRB BECAUSE I! AM! DYYYYIIIINNNNGGGGG!

THERE’S AN ENTIRE SECTION, two if you will, DEDICATED TO THE FREAKING HAUNTED MANSION!!!!! I have minimal pictures here because I was busy taking video, BUT STILL! I mean, you start off and there’s the graveyard watcher guy and HIS REAL DOG walking the parade route, followed by grave diggers who are all scary and dragging their shovels on the pavement creating SPARKS and then there’s the FREAKING BALLROOM DANCERS!!

YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR THEM!!

Like, ghosts, zombies, whatever you like to call them, waltzing, down the parade route, scaring you, and screaming, like, yes please. Let me do that…PLEASE!

The next section was CHANGED from the year before! It had originally been a group of cowboys, dancing with lasso’s, then the float with the Country Bears on it, then the girls dancing with Chip, Dale, Brer Fox and Brer Bear. Well, if you know last year’s stories, I was pretty excited for the sexy cowboys to make a reappearance.

They did, but this year, they were dancing with the girls, with the float having Clarabelle Cow instead, “directing” them in a “square dance” partnering bit, and then followed by all the rest of the characters dancing behind. I was a little taken a back at first as I hadn’t heard of this change, but hey, whatever, the cowboys choreo had been a little on the sexy side before, I wasn’t too surprised they changed it. It was still on the saucy side too, it was just directed at the other performers rather than the guests this year. Which is, probably way more appropriate for Disney.

Western section aside, we’ve got some VILLAINS coming in next!

Cruella was walking the parade route and came right up to me, stopping to say “Wendy!.....You got ooooollldd” and then walk off, Baha! Stay classy Cruella! Also, in the video I linked, you can hear some dude say “Look, it’s Lord Farquard” when he see’s Judge Frollo…close…but wrong company dude. I also noticed today that on the back of the float, the Tremaine sisters were in the cages that Pain and Panic were usually in! Changes due to the Villains thing over at DHS!

And of course then there was the Goofy’s candy finale bit, where the cast members give you CANDY, mainly if your bag is open and ready, but whatever, I wasn’t too concerned with getting candy. They also took out the Cm’s pushing the Candy Co carts and replaced them with giant “candy corn” also known as the microphones from old DHS parades….

And that was that! …..for now…. Lol.

Seriously, Boo To You is HANDS DOWN my absolute favorite parade, I will never see it enough times, and I will ALWAYS love it! The Halloween parties are worth it if you go in, see the parade, fireworks and villains show, nevermind if you do anything else. Like, it’s a steal of a deal if you think about it. I also give HUGE props to the parade performers, as they do the parade twice a night, and it’s doing the same minute and a half of choreo for 28 minutes! Eeek! The energy is so incredible, and everything is so awesome in Boo To You that I cannot rave about it enough, so I guess it’s good that I’ve got more pictures and time to tell more stories.

NOW, please go to THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k13k_XxFvHw

Link, as it is this current year’s parade, and it also includes the Headless Horseman and intro speech and all, AND WATCH THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS BOO TO YOOOOUUUU!!

Happy Halloween!!

With the parade over I followed it and the crowds over towards the Tangled bathrooms, and then cut through Fantasyland to meet a character or two, I thought about trick or treating, but it didn’t really matter a whole lot to me to get candy I wouldn’t eat lol! I stopped in Wonderland for a brief moment before making on my way!

Old 12-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #154
katt789
DIS Veteran

A Spooky Villian Halloween!

The castle hub was my next spot, another Halloween treat and favorite is the Villains Mix and Mingle! Hosted by Dr Facilier and a crew of awesome dancers!

And just when you think it’s all about his friends on the other side, all the villains come out to play!

I was saddened to see that Cruella wasn’t the same friend as previous years that I had loved so much, but later saw pictures of her over at DHS that night, so that made sense. I hoped she would pop up at later parties, but who knew for right now?

The show has a lot of neat choreographed moments in it, and the dancers are incredible, and the villains are fun, but I really wish there was a bit more too it. I wish there were more villains, or that they’d change them out every year, I’d love to see Gaston, Mother Gothel, maybe even Elsa next year, up there lol! More face villains, or better choreo for the villains, I dunno, it’s a great show and I love it, I just wish they did more with it. I had checked my watch, and decided that I would skip out on meeting a villain, and jumped down Main Street!

The princesses currently had a wait time of twenty five minutes, which at just after 9 on a party night, was insane…thank you Jack and Sally for taking the heat off them! And I certainly didn’t wait the posted time either, I WALKED RIGHT INTO THE ROOM!

GET OUT OF TOWN.

Middle of the party, and I’m walking straight into the princess room, AS IF! Seriously, the 13th was the BEST night to be at MNSSHP, as everyone else was over at DHS in the MADHOUSE that was the Villains Bash. In hopes of the meet and greets redeeming themselves, Snow was up first! She was good, commented on my pixie dust, it was a lot like diamond dust, and she should tell the dwarves that soap is pixie dust so they wash up for dinner? I dunno, didn’t really make sense to me, but I agreed. Her prince said it was so lovely to see me, and commented on our matching bows!

For Cinderella, since crowds were low, I decided to pull out a post card for her to sign this time around.

She said I had such a “lovely color of dress, and it looked so good with my hair too” Hey, us blondes know, blue looks great on us!

Rapunzel and Flynn, it was time to redeem yourselves…are ya up to the challenge? Let’s see. I walked up and again, had a post card for them to sign.

They asked about the friend it was for and I said that we love their movie and watch it all the time as it’s our favorite. Flynn asked if he knew all the names of the Snuggly Duckling crew, and I said no, but there WAS a night where he had spent a little time at a tavern and then sent me a video of him singing “When Will My Life Begin” (true story….)

Rapunzel got a little concerned and asked if he was better than her, which I said was definitely not true and Flynn laughed. Blondie stated that she was actually concerned, she wasn’t fishing for compliments or anything, but I assured her that her version was much better.

I said thank you and then moved on out of the room. Was it better than the first trip through for the Tangled couple? Yes, was it the best, no, I dunno, there was definitely still something lacking for them that night, I did notice the same guy was hanging out with Euguene both times, but whatevs, I was still having a great night, and it was about to get EVEN MORE MAGESTIC!

Old 12-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #155
katt789
DIS Veteran

This is halloween

Step 1: Click this link and click play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zhly_V5RCc

I exited the princess hall and wandered down Main Street towards the hub, it was a little on the crowded side, but I expected it with it being Hallowishes time! The weather had started to take a turn around this point, and it started to spit a little bit, I was concerned that it would affect the show, but it never picked up to actually rain, so we were all good! The dark sky would just add to the effect as the villains and spooky masters took over the hub for the evening and the fireworks began!

Within seconds I was completely enthralled with the AMAZINGNESS that is Hallowishes! Like, yeah, Wishes is special and magical and tears on my heart strings, but Hallowishes is a completely different kind of show, and it BLOWS EVERYTHING ELSE OUT OF THE WATER!!!

I ended up taking WAY more pictures than I meant to, but hey, I was seriously in AWE, I was freaking out internally because I had forgotten just how INSANE these fireworks are. I’m so impressed with the effects, the length of the show, the amount of fireworks going off, EVERYTHING. The fact that we get so much Nightmare Before Christmas music, and the villains all get their time to SHINE, and then Mr Oogie Boogie is all “uhm no, this is not scary enough, let me KICK IT UP A NOTCH” and like, the entire sky explodes into an amazing frenzy of amazingness!!

Those are some of my favorite effects, they spin around and rotate like little fireworks fans! So awesome! They also have effects that go off right on the castle, a little flash of firework for when the doorbell rings, it’s so awesome!

LOOK HOW FAR AWAY FROM THE CASTLE THE FIREWORKS GO! LIKE THIS IS CRAZY!! DISNEY HOW DO YOU DO THIS ITS SO AMAZING FIREWORKS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! I’m particularly fond of this next shot:

Like, the castle looks PUNY next to that thing, I’m telling ya, these things are incredible. Then at the end, they encourage everyone to SCREAM and the firworks are LITERALLY GOING OFF AROUND THE ENTIRE FREAKING PARK, THEY COMPLETELY SURROUND THE HUB AND BRB I HAVE DIED OF HAPPINESS.

EVERYBODY SCREAM! EVERYBODY SCREAM! Happy, happy HALLOWEEEEEEENNNN!

Like, best day ever. I am dead. I have died. I kinda hung around out of the way for a bit, and noticed that EVERYONE was now headed to the exit, like, no joke folks, everyone was leaving. I was completely content with that, I would be totally okay if I was the only person watching the second parade! I did however, tweet to Susie, who I’d meet up with at Animal Kingdom earlier in the day, and ran up to the train station to meet up with her again!

We chatted for a little bit, her Mom was with her, and she was headed back to the hotel I believe at this point, so they said a quick good bye but not before we had her take a quick couple of pictures for us!

We’re cute. Lol. The Halloween party was the main topic of conversation obviously, and after a little bit of catching up we said our “see ya soon’s” and we set out on our own adventures!!

Old 12-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #156
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

I probably say it every time, but alas I have to say it again. Boo to You is the best parade of all time anywhere. I think even if you don't like parades, you will like Boo to You. It's that good.

Wow, middle of the party and walked right into the princess room. Amazing.

Ahhh I love the spinny fireworks (official technical term) on the castle.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #157
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Man, I was all set to go back for Christmas next year and not do Halloween but after reading that, now I want to do both! I'm definitely getting an AP in February so maybe I can. Fingers crossed!

Glad that your Princess meets were a little better the second time around and bonus for no line!
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #158
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
I probably say it every time, but alas I have to say it again. Boo to You is the best parade of all time anywhere. I think even if you don't like parades, you will like Boo to You. It's that good.

Wow, middle of the party and walked right into the princess room. Amazing.

Ahhh I love the spinny fireworks (official technical term) on the castle.
Haha there will be lots of those comments this TR then!! Lol LOTS OF BOO TO YOU!! It's incredible, I will never be able to rave about it enough!

I know right, it was crazy, thank you Jack and Sally!

They're so awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Man, I was all set to go back for Christmas next year and not do Halloween but after reading that, now I want to do both! I'm definitely getting an AP in February so maybe I can. Fingers crossed!

Glad that your Princess meets were a little better the second time around and bonus for no line!
Ahahhaha, you MUST DO HALLOWEEN ITS AMAZING!!! And we'll be back there again next September lol! It's an amazing experience and just so much fun! Hopefully we can plan a meet up for next year!

I know right?! Great timing!

Old 12-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #159
ahair005
Earning My Ears

I'm possibly gonna be going next year for Halloween!!!
ahair005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #160
RGirl
DIS Veteran

Wow - really enjoyed the MNSSHP updates. That party is one of my favorite things EVER!

I have never been a huge fan of Wendy costumes, but yours turned out great! You look perfect in it! Even the bow is great!
RGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #161
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahair005 View Post
I'm possibly gonna be going next year for Halloween!!!
AH YES! When halloween? Sept or Oct?? We'll be there I believe the second and third week of Sept!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Wow - really enjoyed the MNSSHP updates. That party is one of my favorite things EVER!

I have never been a huge fan of Wendy costumes, but yours turned out great! You look perfect in it! Even the bow is great!
Thank you!! The party really is an amazing experience, right?!

Thank you!!! I was VERY incredibly happy with the way it turned out and fit! Shannon did a fantastic job with it!

Old 12-20-2013, 02:22 AM   #162
sbmorasch
Mouseketeer

Steven here! Katt's new disney bff! Joining in on the trip report fun!
sbmorasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #163
ahair005
Earning My Ears

Not sure. It will probably only be for a couple of days.
ahair005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #164
katt789
DIS Veteran

Awesome Meets and Halloween Greets!

Hey guys! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday already and that the rest of your Christmas/Boxing day and New Years is all wonderful and full of magic! I just wanted to update as I am headed to Edmonton tmr to spend Xmas with my family, work starts again right after that and New Years will be insane!!

A little life update: Steven's the best friend ever and got me BOTH the Anna and Elsa Animator Doll's!! BEST! I'm hoping to buy the Kristoff one once I find it and then they'll be complete!

ALSO; As many of you who follow along on Instagram/Facebook know, Disney posted auditions specifically for Elsa and Anna, and thanks to Paige being fantastic, I CAN GO! She said that she would pay for my flight because I've paid for her Disney trip before, and she has an amazing feeling about this audition. It's wonderful and so awesome that she's doing this for me and I am going to put my all into this audition and hopefully make some winterific friends in the process.

I had just said good bye for now to Susie and was heading down the train station stairs when I was trying to think of something else to do before the parade. I looked over to Jack and Sally’s greeting area, but really didn’t want to brave that line for a character who’s movie I’d seen once like, five years ago. However, my duty of “best friend” won over at least a little bit when I went up to the character host at the front of the line and asked if it was possible to just get one of the little autograph cards they were giving out. I explained that my best friend loved them, and that she was here a few weeks ago and so upset she missed Halloween. Well, the cast member was AMAZING, she quickly looked around, and then pulled out three of the cards from her satchel for me! I freaked out, thanked her profusely, and made sure to hand her one of the “thank you” cards I had printed off!

Yay! I had about twenty minutes I think, or so before the parade was scheduled to start way down in Frontierland, and I was planning on watching from the near empty Town Square, so what else to do but go see Mickey and Minnie! I hadn’t seen either of them yet this trip, so why not?

I loved all the super cute decorations in the rooms in here. I also really like that they put Minnie in here still for Halloween, they’re so cute together! I didn’t wait long before there were hugs all around!

Both Mickey and Minnie were super excited to see me, Minnie said that I looked lovely that evening, and then Mickey asked if I was having a fun time flying around, or at least, that’s what I got lol!

I had to tell Mickey that I hadn’t really been flying around since I didn’t have quite enough pixie dust, I’d have to get some more before I’d be able to fly again, but that was okay!

The meet and greet was seriously beyond amazing and I absolutely loved how cute the two of them were! Mickey flying around was so adorable and they were both so enthusiastic, and “talkative” for some characters that couldn’t talk, I left with a huge smile on my face and it was one of the best meets of the night!! It really goes so show that experiences are always different and what you expect to happen might not, tonight was a night of “hits” from characters I did not expect at all! Lol.

I exited the theater and it was still super empty in the square, but I did spot a familiar face! Well, kind of, lol. While I’d been getting ready, I’d looked through the MNSSHP tag on tumblr, and found a post from a girl saying that she’d be solo at the party that night, dressed as Giselle, so when I spotted a Giselle around the right age, I walked up and said hello! She was with a friend now, but she was still super friendly and it was awesome to meet another Disney lover. I chatted with her and her friend for a bit, and asked if it was okay if I watched the parade with them, so I had some new friends! Baha! I think, from what I remember, that she works over at Disneyland, or did, one of the two, and the friend she was with works at WDW, and judging by the amount of interaction she got in the parade, I’d say it’s safe to say she’s in entertainment lol.

We hung around for a bit, watched the “Creepa Crew” come along before the parade, and checked out some awesome costumes.

And before we knew it, the Horseman was riding, and we could hear sounds of Boo To You off in the distance as the PARADE WAS GETTING NICE AND CLOSE TO US AND I WAS JUST AS FREAKING EXCITED AS I HAD BEEN THE FIRST TIME MY LOVE WAS COMING BACK ALREADY!!

When I had planned on where to watch the parade, I had actually taken into consideration that I wanted to be on the opposite side of the street as earlier, to get different pictures/characters on that side, so it was nice that that worked out! I also absolutely LOVE the parade from Main Street at the later time because there aren’t any crowds, and thanks to that, you get WAY more character interaction, it helps when you’re with cast members too lol. Wendy came RIGHT up to me and started talking to me, she asked if I read bedtime stories, and which was my favorite, I couldn’t pick, but she said Peter’s favorite was Cinderella! The interaction was amazing, and a week or so after the trip, I got a lovely submission on tumblr that the girls I was with had actually gotten a picture of it! YAY!

I WAS SO HAPPY to get that picture! We’re so cute! Lol. Like, she’s so cute, it was so awesome that she stopped right there, and it was great as Peter and her aren’t out at parties! It also shows what a WONDERFUL job Shannon did on the costume!! They’re so similar and it’s perfect and I was VERY happy.

YO HO!

Old 12-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #165
katt789
DIS Veteran

Mickey's Extra Scary Halloween Party

Here comes my favorite pppaaaaarrrrtttttt…..

Sigh, so amazing! I was super happy to be in at least slightly better lighting for the parade on this end of the park!

This time around, I was taking more note of the choreo that the cowboy section had, now that the shock of the change had worn off, I realized just how difficult it was, like the choreo was impressive and definitely actually “dancing” versus grapevine-ing and jumping your way down the parade route with some box steps in there kinda thing. It was super awesome and I was even more impressed with how much energy the performers still had at the end of the parade route on their second time doing it!

As the parade finished, we chatted for a tad longer, talking about how awesome Boo To You was for the parade performers, they actually do get to dance in it, and actually show off their skills. Most of the parade performers are obviously, heavily trained dancers, and probably all have the ability to do stuff like Dream Along, but in parades the choreo’s always so much easier because you’re doing it for so long that it needs to be simple and clean. Then Boo To You comes along and it’s like, completely and totally awesome and amazing for everyone!! I said good bye to the new friends, and thanked them for letting me watch the parade with them, and then kinda looked around, where to next? I could leave, I could watch another villains show, and then it clued in to me, the line for Jack and Sally was looking particularly low, so I scurried on over there!

I jumped in the line at 11:10 and waited for a little bit, they went in for a break at 11:30 and I was a little concerned at what I’d gotten myself in to, but it turns out they run Jack and Sally like fur characters, as they came RIGHT back out, and the total time I waited? A mere 25 minutes…people had been waiting upwards of 3 hours for these two…and I waited UNDER half an hour, this was the same party that I walked right into the princess room at 9pm, clearly, it was a good day to be at MNSSHP!

When it was my turn I quickly asked the two if I could get a picture of just the two of them, since they were my best friend’s favorite!

I then passed my phone off to the photopass photographer, and realized I recognized him from the princess room the day before, so I commented to make sure he got some selfies on there, and went to chat with the spooky couple.

Uhm…yeah…he’s my favorite…

They asked if I was having a spooky night, and if I’d seen lots of scary things, and I said I was of course. I know we talked about the parade and fireworks, and Jack commented that it really should be “Mickey’s Very Extra Scary Halloween Party” instead of this “not so scary” nonsense! Lol. Sally reminded him that it was because of the little goblins, and they scare so easily and such. They really were great! Sally was gorgeous too! I mean, for knowing like, nothing about them, I’d say it was a pretty awesome interaction!

I said good bye to them, and then decided that it was time to call it a night. It had been a LONG couple of days so far, another early morning the next day, and I’m pretty sure it was near midnight anyways!

I ended the night with an attempt at a cute selfie saying that “Wendy” had had such a blast at Mickey’s Party and couldn’t wait til the next one!

It was an absolutely great experience. I know that I had some grumpy moments, and there were some times where I was all “eck, crowds, people, why?” but then I reminded myself that I was in the most awesome of events, and hey, I wasn’t over at DHS in that MADHOUSE! I was SUPER glad I’d made the MNSSHP plans when I heard how horrible it was over there. I still haven’t managed to watch any of the video from the Villains night, but I’m hoping they make it a hard ticket party event in the future, or at least bring Meg and Hades out for more meet and greets.

ANYWAYS. I jumped on a bus home and crept into the hotel room and into bed trying not to wake Mom or Anne at all, it had been a wonderful night!

Ups of the day
-Awesome party! So much fun!
-Wendy chatting during the parade
-Mickey meet and greet
-FOTLK
-Tigger’s meet and greet
-Really taking our time in AK that morning and realy exploring it, and seeing that Anne really liked it. I of course, love me some AK, and I’m sure it was Anne’s favorite, so that was awesome to see!

Downs of the Day
-Everest not running!
-Flynn and Rapunzel being disappointing.

Food of the Day:
-Flame Tree BBQ Ribs and birthday cupcakes!

Character’s We’d Met
-Pooh
-Tigger
-Baloo
-King Louie
-Tinkerbell
-Terrance
-Flynn and Rapunzel
-Snow White and Prince
-Cinderella and Charming
-Alice and the Mad Hatter
-Mickey and Minnie