Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Crykielynn
Earning My Ears

Working Advantage Discount Tickets???

Hi everyone! I am new to this site, and I was hoping someone could offer me advice about the Working Advantage discount tickets for WDW. My husband and I are going on an anniversary trip, and I can save over $70 if I purchase my tickets through WA, but I'm afraid to trust the site. Any advice?

Oh, btw, I became a member of WA when I purchased a Red Zone fundraising card from our high school football team.

Thanks!!
Crykielynn
Crykielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
DLM1980
Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crykielynn View Post
Hi everyone! I am new to this site, and I was hoping someone could offer me advice about the Working Advantage discount tickets for WDW. My husband and I are going on an anniversary trip, and I can save over $70 if I purchase my tickets through WA, but I'm afraid to trust the site. Any advice?

Oh, btw, I became a member of WA when I purchased a Red Zone fundraising card from our high school football team.

Thanks!!
Crykielynn
I've never used Working Advantage, but I know of them because I get access through my work, Yankee Candle. It's promoted enough as a benefit to working for the company that if I would find it untrustworthy, I think the company would not be using them

They got some good discounts, especially on movie tickets, but you have to buy in bulk and in bulk the mind thinks "I'm never going to go that many times" and so I don't, but in the end I should have

I just looked at the Working Advantage site, was curious what kind of discount I could get for next year, an 8 day park hopper for my partner and I would save us about $85 if I didn't book it with my resort stay online

Last edited by DLM1980; 09-25-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added looking for ticket prices
DLM1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
waffles77
Mouseketeer

I too have Working Advantage discounts through my husbands work.

I think I am going to go ahead and purchase the discount tickets. I don't think I have ever seen discounts so large!
Old 09-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
njmom47
He's such a fiend!
The monkeys would go crazy on the cars
I wound up with orange tiger stripes

I also have WA through my employer (who I doubt would use them if they were questionable as we are a HUGE company!).
I have looked at WDW ticket prices but since who knows when I'll be going back, haven't really compared. They look like a good deal. Just don't forget taxes or other fees.

Welcome to the Disboards!

Junior Brody Stella Luna Ella the Bunny
Christmas 07/New Years 08-CBR (baseball), 2006-POR (cheering), 2001-Dixie Landings, 1988, 1975-Offsite
Trip was great...no new ticker for awhile!
njmom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
Crykielynn
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your replies. I think I'm going to go for it, and purchase the tickets. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Crykielynn is offline   Reply With Quote