Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2014, 11:52 PM   #1
angeladcp
Earning My Ears

Hi, new to posting :)

So, I've been a member of this board since before my CP, and I have read lots of threads, but I don't think I've ever posted. So, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Angela, I'm 22 years old, almost 23! I am a DCP Alumni. I did Spring Advantage 2014 Attractions at DAK, and I'm currently in the application process for S/SA 2015, I'm still "In Progress". My fingers are crossed, I want to go home.

I'm a senior in college, on December 13, I will graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Radio/TV with an Emphasis on Video-Audio Production and a Minor in Political Science!

I'm a huge Disney fan. My first trip was Feb. 1997 when I was a 5 year old Kindergardener and my 2nd trip was Dec. 2005 when I was 14. Those are the only two official trips I've been on, then I have my first DCP, which I tried to experience the parks as much as possible from January 20th to August 8th of this year My favorite park is Hollywood Studios, especially during Star Wars Weekends... I may or may not have attended every single one of them this past year . James Arnold Taylor, might remember me by name at this point, he did when he introduced me to Matt Lanter lol (long story). "Look, Matt, i EVEN left a spot for you to sign on Angela's Clone Wars Picture!!!" *Proceeds to point at Anakin*

But when it's not SWW, I have to say I really love spending time in Magic Kingdom.

Can't wait to start posting more on these forums!
angeladcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:36 AM   #2
magicaldisney
DIS Veteran

Old 09-29-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
vaDisneyGuy
Mouseketeer

Welcome
vaDisneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote