Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 06:34 AM   #106
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Fun update! I love the Photopass pics
Old 09-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #107
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Aww poor Yeti!

Yay Muppets. Sam Eagle has just the best line ever. Cracks me up every single time. Honestly I might enjoy the pre show as much as the theatre show.

I hope you get a danger discount at those villas considering it's apparently also a shooting range. Yikes.

I don't know that I've seen much about the tree-houses at all, so it's super awesome to see some photos inside.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 07:43 AM   #108
DVCWDWMEMBER
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Aww poor Yeti!

Yay Muppets. Sam Eagle has just the best line ever. Cracks me up every single time. Honestly I might enjoy the pre show as much as the theatre show.

I hope you get a danger discount at those villas considering it's apparently also a shooting range. Yikes.

I don't know that I've seen much about the tree-houses at all, so it's super awesome to see some photos inside.
I totally recommend the Treehouse Villas. Yes there is a big chance that golf balls will fly around. What I found so great is the feeling of being out in the middle of the woods. There are trees everywhere.....maybe that is why they are called Treehouse Villas
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

DVCWDWMEMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #109
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Yayyyy Muppets! I love Muppets! I still have yet to find the key, I keep telling myself next time, but then I forget. So... next time?
I'm loving all the Joaquinisms, too funny. Kids say the darndest things, but that kid says them more!
Awesome jazz hands PP pic!
Uhhhmm, holy cow? Almost getting hit by a golf ball, excellent way to say "Welcome to the Treehouse Villas!"
Glad you survived though, because those villas are gorgeous! Love all the details, especially the taps. Wonderful! Now it's on my list of someday resorts.
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #111
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
I have a feeling that Joaquin and my DD have a lot in common.
Hahaha! The fact that they are most like spotlight mongers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Yay for the muppets! Such a cute show. I always forget how much I like it.

Love the PP pics! I think from now on your family should take one serious photo, and one with some more personality. You know, since I enjoy them so much.

Yay for THV pictures! I've been dying to see the inside of them! I imagine that they'd be a little boys dream come true. That's a lot of space, and you have your own deck???? Holy cats!

at you yelling at the bad golfer. I bet he didn't have the nerve to find that ball.
I love the Muppets. It's a must do for me every time.

Hahaha. I actually think that the PP pictures this trip did kind of end up like that. One serious....one not.

Yup, you have your own deck, AND your own grill, which we took advantage of on our resort day.

I had to yell at him! I was irritated!
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #112
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Fun update! I love the Photopass pics
Thanks! We had like over 700 PP pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Aww poor Yeti!

Sam Eagle is one of the best Muppets EVER! And you're right. He has my favorite line in the entire thing. But the part that cracks me up is when he says that line, and Kermit goes "you have a minute and a half", and Sam Eagle gasps. That's the hysterical part.

Oh, just wait. We definitely should have gotten a danger discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCWDWMEMBER View Post
I totally recommend the Treehouse Villas. Yes there is a big chance that golf balls will fly around. What I found so great is the feeling of being out in the middle of the woods. There are trees everywhere.....maybe that is why they are called Treehouse Villas
I know! It should come with a warning right? "Danger....golf balls may whiz past your head".
Old 09-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #113
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Yayyyy Muppets! I love Muppets! I still have yet to find the key, I keep telling myself next time, but then I forget. So... next time?
I'm loving all the Joaquinisms, too funny. Kids say the darndest things, but that kid says them more!
Awesome jazz hands PP pic!
Uhhhmm, holy cow? Almost getting hit by a golf ball, excellent way to say "Welcome to the Treehouse Villas!"
Glad you survived though, because those villas are gorgeous! Love all the details, especially the taps. Wonderful! Now it's on my list of someday resorts.
That was actually the first time I found the key. And tons of guests thought I had lost my ever loving mind.

It totally seems like he does say a ton of ridiculous things, right? Just wait until you see some of our video......

It should definitely be on your list of someday. If you ever went with a lot of people and split the cost, it would definitely be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
You guys are too cute! Love the pics!

Thanks for all the shots of the Treehouse!! Looks amazing!
Awwww, thanks.

The Treehouse Villas were pretty awesome. We liked it a lot.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #114
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

That's awesome how Joaquin and Gavin liked Muppet Vision! The Muppets will be a thing forever let me tell ya. And Joaquin has certainly the best explanations for things ever, especially attractions. Maybe he should take over for Stacey? Hmmm???

Great photopass pictures! Those jazz hands are true fabulousness!

Yay for the villas being ready! That's crazy how someone was able to hit a golf ball that close to you guys. Luckily it just missed you. Hope that didn't happen again. The treehouse villas are so nice! They have such a cool and unique set-up and I love the Wilderness Lodge flair going on. So beautiful!

Can't wait to find out what the "little something" is for Gavin and Joaquin!
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #115
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
That's awesome how Joaquin and Gavin liked Muppet Vision! The Muppets will be a thing forever let me tell ya. And Joaquin has certainly the best explanations for things ever, especially attractions. Maybe he should take over for Stacey? Hmmm???

Great photopass pictures! Those jazz hands are true fabulousness!

Yay for the villas being ready! That's crazy how someone was able to hit a golf ball that close to you guys. Luckily it just missed you. Hope that didn't happen again. The treehouse villas are so nice! They have such a cool and unique set-up and I love the Wilderness Lodge flair going on. So beautiful!

Can't wait to find out what the "little something" is for Gavin and Joaquin!
Gavin and Joaquin for the most part like everything we did. With a few minor exceptions. Which you'll definitely find out about along the way.

Oh, that's a good idea! Must Do Disney with Joaquin? Hahahahaha. That would be a trip.

We were excited to see the Villas for sure. I was a little scarred from the golf ball issue, but I moved on quickly.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #117
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
Haha. I love your jazz hands !!

Jeni's comment about there being 100 people in her pants was hilarious and for some reason it reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nKG_O0Ei_o

We want to stay at the Treehouse Villas someday. Did the master bedroom have a queen bed?
That is likely exactly what Jeni was feeling in her pants!

I had to ask my Mom about the master bedroom, and we're pretty sure it was a queen bed in there.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #118
kastoney
Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm

Pleading ignorance here I had to google to find our where the treehouse villas even are. From the looks of the pics you'd somehow managed to be in Canada somewhere ; ). ditto on the muppets key. Thanks for the schooling so early on.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #119
katt789
DIS Veteran

Aw man, I can't wait to travel with kids to Disney to hear all the awesome and hilarious stuff they have to say!! It's great!!

Nice pics!!

Ah! The villa is so cool! A treehouse would be the best place to stay, glad you didn't get knocked out by that golf ball!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #120
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

The Tree house villa's look like fun. We'll, except for the rouge golf balls coming at your head!!

That's not a good thing, but thank goodness you had serious pixie dust covering your butt!! Well, actually your head!

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: