Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #76
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great update!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #77
NancyLuvsMickey
Mouseketeer

Your family cracks me up...
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #78
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
"that didn't make it any Spritier." OMG...

Oh wow, you parked in my spot. Seriously, I seem to always be the one to start a new row.

Haha, nice tour group photo. That must have been taken when they were spread out a little bit.
I'm not kidding, when Jeni said that, I cracked up like it was the funniest thing I had ever heard. Clearly I am easily amused....

I did park in your spot. What are you gonna do about it?! For real, this entire trip we kept having that happen to us! It became a joke in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great update!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
Your family cracks me up...
Hahahaha. I'm glad my family can bring some crack up into your life. Imagine living with them......
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #79
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

YAY! Off to Disney. I love the Super Mickey your parents have in the car. So cute! And I find it hysterical how you decided to ambush your parents with Joaquin lol

$4 for a Sprite and not much "spritier"? That's a real shame right there

That stinks about being put as the last car in the lot. YAY for trams though and Joaquin kid-isms! to the amazing choice in GIF! Is it bad I can hear that minion's voice pitch perfect in my head? Despicable Me

How can you not get excited about the new RFID stations/MyMagic+? They are shaped like Mickey heads! And Joaquin's little comment... I can't. I just... This kid. He sure has a way with words.

Looks like you made great choices at Pizza Planet even when being suffocated by tour groups! The cappucino cupcake looks eerily similar to the Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls. It must've been good then. And DISNEY PIZZA!

Can't wait to read more!
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #80
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I'm determined not to fall behind on this TR since it just started!!!

Ugh I can't believe you restrained your calf! That sounds like something that would happen to me!

Dunkin Donuts coffee it usually good, but sometimes, when they mess it up...ugh, it can be awful!

Quote:
And as per usual, we get directed into a BRAND NEW ROW and are the last car alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll
the way down at the end.
HAHAHA!!! OMG story of my life in Disney...seriously, we NEVER get the good, close spaces at the end of the row, we always have to start a new one and walk an extra 5 miles!!!

Yum, Pizza Planet...OMG I'd give anything for Disney pizza right now!!!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #81
courtneybelle
I don't have a skull. Or bones.

Okay, catching up now...

Drunk Yeti is amazing.

I love the Nemo Photopass border! So cute!

Big Brother is my OBSESSION. This has definitely been the craziest season I can remember, and I've been watching since season 5!

That's awful about your calf! My sister had a sprained toe during our trip and it definitely made all the walking harder...but Disney is worth it.

POLE-DANCING YETI. So scandalous, yet so hilarious. I definitely need a trip mascot of some sort for my next trip.

Can't wait to hear what happens next!!
courtneybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #82
Simba22
DIS Veteran

I'm late but subbing!! Will catch up tonight when I'm released from my prison cell! (aka work! Haha!)
Simba22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #83
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Loving your report so far, your family sound as though they're tons of fun

One question though, I've never heard of the name Joaquin before and just wondered how it is pronounced
DisneyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #84
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

I'm so excited that drunk Yeti is along for the ride! Your nephews are so cute! I can see trouble in that little one's eyes though...he must take after Tee Tee and Pops

So glad no one puked on the flight and that your parents found you!
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #85
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
YAY! Off to Disney. I love the Super Mickey your parents have in the car. So cute! And I find it hysterical how you decided to ambush your parents with Joaquin lol
I have that Super Mickey too. He's incredible.

We always ambush people with Joaquin. That's because he's so crazy!

Quote:
$4 for a Sprite and not much "spritier"? That's a real shame right there
It is, isn't it? You pay that kind of money, you would at least expect something special.

Quote:
That stinks about being put as the last car in the lot. YAY for trams though and Joaquin kid-isms! to the amazing choice in GIF! Is it bad I can hear that minion's voice pitch perfect in my head? Despicable Me
It seemed to be our lot in life on this trip, being in the last row.

Oh believe me, the kid-isms will continue. He was chock full of them at times.

The GIF was perfect, because we do that all the time! We'll just look at each other and be like "wwwhhhhaaaa?"

Quote:
How can you not get excited about the new RFID stations/MyMagic+? They are shaped like Mickey heads! And Joaquin's little comment... I can't. I just... This kid. He sure has a way with words.
I am excited about it. A little hesitant about how they'll actually play out, but I'm all for something new and shiny!

He definitely does have a way with words.............

Quote:
Looks like you made great choices at Pizza Planet even when being suffocated by tour groups! The cappucino cupcake looks eerily similar to the Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls. It must've been good then. And DISNEY PIZZA!

Can't wait to read more!
It was yummy and it did the trick.

The cappucino cupcake was heavenly! I mean, it's no red velvet, but it was dang good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I'm determined not to fall behind on this TR since it just started!!!
Isn't it terrible that it's so easy to fall behind on the DIS? I've found that for myself as of late.

Quote:
Ugh I can't believe you restrained your calf! That sounds like something that would happen to me!
I'm not kidding, I was like FOR REAL?! I mean, I understood straining it on my 10k, that was 6.2 miles. But running across my lawn?!

Quote:
Dunkin Donuts coffee it usually good, but sometimes, when they mess it up...ugh, it can be awful!
I guess I'm fortunate, because this was the first time I'd ever had bad DD coffee. It was so disappointing.

Quote:
HAHAHA!!! OMG story of my life in Disney...seriously, we NEVER get the good, close spaces at the end of the row, we always have to start a new one and walk an extra 5 miles!!!

Yum, Pizza Planet...OMG I'd give anything for Disney pizza right now!!!
It continued throughout the trip. We couldn't win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
Okay, catching up now...

Drunk Yeti is amazing.

I love the Nemo Photopass border! So cute!
Drunk Yeti is incredible. And naughty....

I loved the new PP borders! I had so much fun with them this time.

Quote:
Big Brother is my OBSESSION. This has definitely been the craziest season I can remember, and I've been watching since season 5!
Everyone has been saying it's been disappointing, but I haven't been yet. They're so insane!

Quote:
That's awful about your calf! My sister had a sprained toe during our trip and it definitely made all the walking harder...but Disney is worth it.

POLE-DANCING YETI. So scandalous, yet so hilarious. I definitely need a trip mascot of some sort for my next trip.

Can't wait to hear what happens next!!
It was frustrating to hurt it, because I had rested it after the initial strain for almost three weeks. To have it happen to randomly was irritating!

Yeti is my ultimate trip mascot. I'm fearful I'm going to run out of things for him to do......
Old 09-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #86
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba22 View Post
I'm late but subbing!! Will catch up tonight when I'm released from my prison cell! (aka work! Haha!)
I'm currently still in my prison cell. Sshhhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Loving your report so far, your family sound as though they're tons of fun

One question though, I've never heard of the name Joaquin before and just wondered how it is pronounced
Glad you're here!

No worries on his name! It's more on the unusual side. Phonetically, you would pronounce it wa-keen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I'm so excited that drunk Yeti is along for the ride! Your nephews are so cute! I can see trouble in that little one's eyes though...he must take after Tee Tee and Pops

So glad no one puked on the flight and that your parents found you!
Of course drunk Yeti was along for the ride!

Um.....Joaquin takes after his father and his Poppy. I don't know anything about this trouble in MY EYES business.

I'm grateful no one puked too. That would have been a disastuh!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #87
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post

Jeni: Sadly....that didn't make it any Spritier.
I might just be a long lost member of your family. We're related somehow, maybe a past life. Words like this happen in my family all the time! LOVE it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
"Awwwwww, you got my jiblets!"
What!? lmao this is awesome!

Sounds like a fun Jedi training session! I love watching those, we saw one really funny master once too.
Pizza Planet! Yummo! DH's favourite food in the world is pizza, and his favourite pizza is Disney pizza.
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #88
CarolynK
DIS Veteran

I just got here, great report so far! My kids call my sister Tata, always have...in Russian (DH's native tongue), the word for aunt sounds a bit like Tata, so I think that's where my DD got it from, but it works - it's short and sweet. Your nephews are adorable. I think it's great you get along so well with your family, and can travel with them. Nothing tests a relationship like traveling together

Looking forward to more of your entertaining report!

Upcoming: 12/21/14-12/28/14 WDW**2/27/15-3/3/15 WDW
CarolynK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #89
burly
DIS Veteran

I'm in, here, reading and all caught up.....
burly is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: