Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #646
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

It's Showtime - Part 2

Yes, I post pictures of other kids. We had the cutest beast!

She was legit people! She roared like crazy!

Where was Jason in all of this? Doing his job!

And then we were supposed to march around the room. I don't remember why exactly.

I just remember that I took my job very seriously.

Not really....if you see my face.

Yup, definitely not taking my job seriously.

In the end, Belle and the Beast danced and everything was a-ok.

And we were still doing our jobs.

Anyone who participates is fortunate enough to get a picture with Belle.

And Jason.......

He's a method actor......he stayed in character the entire time. It was actually pretty hysterical.

Of course until he was allowed to take a picture with Belle.

We all had tons of fun! I would totally do it again. Just remember. The rules to getting picked....

1) Sing like Fat Amy
2) Be over the top
3) Commit to your role!

Up next: Let's ride some rides!
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #647
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post

Probably not as entertaining as Enchanted Tales with Rob, but I'll try my best.
Nice. And I'm quite certain your Enchanted Tales will be equal or much much better. I'm thinking the latter.

Yes, you can absolutely say how incredible the sequence is and you would be correct in said statement.

OK so what you're saying is you got ALL the roles.

I thought it was REALLY strange when they give out the PP card and it had EVERYONE!! So I guess that gives you cart blanche to post any and all photos taken here, photopass or otherwise. Plus, Beast is pretty important to the story.

I was scared to death of getting picked, but it was really because I just wanted to see the show since I hadn't ever before. But it does look like a whole lot of fun, so maybe next time I will volunteer. Sing like Fat Amy... Got It!!
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #648
courtneybelle
I don't have a skull. Or bones.

I also want to live in the Belle area of New Fantasyland!! You can live in the cottage and I'll live in the castle. It'll be great. We'll have Lefou's Brew every morning.

YAY that three of you got chosen!

FAT AMY!!! My dad is completely obsessed with Pitch Perfect, and we watch the ending at least once a week.

Gavin and Belle make a very cute couple!
courtneybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #649
RGirl
DIS Veteran

Oh, how I wish we had been able to do ETwB! It looks like so much fun!

I get what you are saying about the Joaquin Factor, I really do. But I am stunned that he was not picked for a part in this thing.

I am not, however, surprised to see YOU up there!

Love the pic of Gavin just staring at Belle. So cute!

I love how seriously Jason took his part!

The pics with Belle at the end turned out great.
RGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #650
katt789
DIS Veteran

Oh my gosh, did not realize that I had missed so many updates!! Geeze! Well, to get all caught up now!

Bahaha, that picture tho! So classic! Love the pictures with Ariel, everyone looks so excited lol! Yay! Ahahaha, a human Ursula would totally be Mimi!!

Truth, you can never go wrong with a pb & j! So much good! Man, I can’t wait to have a trip where I actually USE the pool at my resort, bahaha!

So glad they were able to recover some of the lost sunglasses! Mom lost a hat and she even knew WHERE she lost it and it never turned up!

BAHAHA Lovely shout out I got! I wouldn’t say obsessed with Dream Along, obssed with FOTLK, yes! Sorry my show was blocking your castle… :P

Oh yum that beer sounds/looks good right about now! I’ll have to check it out next time! Glad you liked the grey stuff! It’s my favorite! I’m not the biggest on the dessert they have at dinner, but that master’s cupcake is BEYOND AMAZING!! BOG really is a great experience, I will always and forever go again, even if it’s just to see everything inside, so pretty! And speaking of pretty, those faces, wow, amazing!!

Ahaha can I join you in living under a rock there? It’d make for a lovely home! Glad you were impressed by the door too! I WAS BLOWN AWAY and then my Mom was all “yeah that’s neat” and that was it….DANG HER. Looks like you guys had a BLAST with Enchanted Tales, so glad you got picked and embraced your roles, way to be!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #651
Simba22
DIS Veteran

We didn't have kids with us so we skipped ETwB. We're traumatized.... a few years ago we went to see Pocahontas and her Forest Friends and we were the only people there with no kids. We felt really creepy. So we skip stuff like that now...

Looks cute though and how awesome that three of you got to be in it!
Simba22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #652
Simba22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
He is such a one of a kind kid, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

The ambiance is great, and I would go back solely for that reason. We have a FP+ there this trip for lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hahaha, jackwagon is a normal part of my vocabulary. Courtesy of this little beauty on the link below. I am a firm believer that Geico makes great commercials. LOL

Namby Pamby Land

I forgot all about that commercial! Too funny!
Old 12-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #653
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

I know I'm behind, but I don't remember what I still need to comment on.... Bad Dis-er.

Great update though! I am so glad that you liked EtWB! It's a new fave of ours for sure.

You guys were perfectly cast in your roles. I'd have loved to see Joquin as the Beast of course, but otherwise perfect!

That picture of Gavin and Belle is fantastic. He's a cutie!
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:51 AM   #654
DVCWDWMEMBER
Mouseketeer

I was so glad that Gavin, Jason and Danielle were picked too. We had a fantastic time. I just love it when family gets picked.
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

DVCWDWMEMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #655
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Nice. And I'm quite certain your Enchanted Tales will be equal or much much better. I'm thinking the latter.
You are very kind my friend.

Quote:
Yes, you can absolutely say how incredible the sequence is and you would be correct in said statement.

OK so what you're saying is you got ALL the roles.
Almost, yes. It felt that way at least.

Quote:
I thought it was REALLY strange when they give out the PP card and it had EVERYONE!! So I guess that gives you cart blanche to post any and all photos taken here, photopass or otherwise. Plus, Beast is pretty important to the story.
They do the same thing at Jedi Training too! The boys did that on another upcoming day, and the card was full of all of the random kids too.

Quote:
I was scared to death of getting picked, but it was really because I just wanted to see the show since I hadn't ever before. But it does look like a whole lot of fun, so maybe next time I will volunteer. Sing like Fat Amy... Got It!!
Fat Amy all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
I also want to live in the Belle area of New Fantasyland!! You can live in the cottage and I'll live in the castle. It'll be great. We'll have Lefou's Brew every morning.
Sounds like a plan to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
YAY that three of you got chosen!

FAT AMY!!! My dad is completely obsessed with Pitch Perfect, and we watch the ending at least once a week.

Gavin and Belle make a very cute couple!
The ending of Pitch Perfect is the best part! Every time I watch the movie, I do watch the ending like three times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Oh, how I wish we had been able to do ETwB! It looks like so much fun!

I get what you are saying about the Joaquin Factor, I really do. But I am stunned that he was not picked for a part in this thing.

I am not, however, surprised to see YOU up there!

Love the pic of Gavin just staring at Belle. So cute!

I love how seriously Jason took his part!

The pics with Belle at the end turned out great.
Definitely make sure you guys do it the next time around. It's so absolutely adorable.

I was surprised he wasn't picked too, but in the end I think it was best for us all. LOL.

Jason always takes his roles very seriously.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #656
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Oh my gosh, did not realize that I had missed so many updates!! Geeze! Well, to get all caught up now!

Bahaha, that picture tho! So classic! Love the pictures with Ariel, everyone looks so excited lol! Yay! Ahahaha, a human Ursula would totally be Mimi!!

Truth, you can never go wrong with a pb & j! So much good! Man, I can’t wait to have a trip where I actually USE the pool at my resort, bahaha!

So glad they were able to recover some of the lost sunglasses! Mom lost a hat and she even knew WHERE she lost it and it never turned up!

BAHAHA Lovely shout out I got! I wouldn’t say obsessed with Dream Along, obssed with FOTLK, yes! Sorry my show was blocking your castle… :P

Oh yum that beer sounds/looks good right about now! I’ll have to check it out next time! Glad you liked the grey stuff! It’s my favorite! I’m not the biggest on the dessert they have at dinner, but that master’s cupcake is BEYOND AMAZING!! BOG really is a great experience, I will always and forever go again, even if it’s just to see everything inside, so pretty! And speaking of pretty, those faces, wow, amazing!!

Ahaha can I join you in living under a rock there? It’d make for a lovely home! Glad you were impressed by the door too! I WAS BLOWN AWAY and then my Mom was all “yeah that’s neat” and that was it….DANG HER. Looks like you guys had a BLAST with Enchanted Tales, so glad you got picked and embraced your roles, way to be!!
No worries my friend. You had a trip you were on and all. But I do love epic comments!

Girl, you have to take a trip and use your pool! I know that the parks can be such a draw, but I'm telling you. Using the pool to the fullest is the best!

I was surprised that we were able to find the glasses to be honest. I thought they would be goners for sure.

I'll forgive you this time for your show blocking my path.

I am so trying the Master's Cupcake in January. Oooooohhh, so good.

No need to live under a rock, we will live in the cottage. And according to Courtney, she will live in the castle and we will enjoy LeFou's Brew every morning.

We were all blown away by the door scene. That's too funny about your Mom though. Don't you hate it when that happens? You're all pumped about something and then the others in your party are like "meh...it's okay".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba22 View Post
We didn't have kids with us so we skipped ETwB. We're traumatized.... a few years ago we went to see Pocahontas and her Forest Friends and we were the only people there with no kids. We felt really creepy. So we skip stuff like that now...

Looks cute though and how awesome that three of you got to be in it!
I understand. I have absolutely no shame, but I will go to any show, regardless of us being adults. LOL. There is no need to skip ETwB though. It's really enjoyable, regardless of having no kids. My parents did it together, with no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba22 View Post

I forgot all about that commercial! Too funny!
Seriously, best commercial ever. I want to use that on my team at work sometime.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #657
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I know I'm behind, but I don't remember what I still need to comment on.... Bad Dis-er.

Great update though! I am so glad that you liked EtWB! It's a new fave of ours for sure.

You guys were perfectly cast in your roles. I'd have loved to see Joquin as the Beast of course, but otherwise perfect!

That picture of Gavin and Belle is fantastic. He's a cutie!
No worries Shan, it's okay! I've fallen behind many times before. Life just gets in the way.

We really loved ETwB. It's so cute. I would definitely do it again with no kiddos.

Joaquin as the Beast would be awesome. We'll see if we can get it to work out on our February 2015 trip. I mean, he'll be 7 by then, but that's okay. :good vibes

Gavin's so sweet and quiet. Polar opposite of his brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCWDWMEMBER View Post
I was so glad that Gavin, Jason and Danielle were picked too. We had a fantastic time. I just love it when family gets picked.
It was fun! I'll make sure I sing like Fat Amy and I'll get picked again.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #658
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

I was picked too! And I also did the wardrobe.

My mom says it was my white coat that made them pick me lol

2014 (July) Contemporary -Concierge (Bay Lake View) 2013 (July) POR - 2012 (December) Contemporary -2012 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View), 2011 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),2010 (July) Contemporary (MK View), 2010- (March) All-Star Music, 2009- Contemporary (MK View),2008- Port Orleans Riverside (July),2007- Port Orleans Riverside (May & December),2006 - All-Star Music (July),2004 - All-Star Music (May),2000 - Travelodge Maingate (April),1991 - Rodeway (On intl' drive),1987- Quality Inn,1985 - Sheraton
PopArtGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #659
Simba22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Seriously, best commercial ever. I want to use that on my team at work sometime.
I want to play it for the whiny jerks who call IN to my job!
Old 12-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #660
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

Congrats to you and your family for being picked! I just love what you did to get picked!

I think my favorite part of the Enchanted Tales queue is actually the outside portion where the path winds through the garden. Last trip I stopped and just stood there for a few seconds. I felt so immersed in that world with the sound effects piping through, the beast castle visible in the distance. It was great.

Hoping that my kids will get picked in January.

All We Want Is To Spend Halloween with Mickey! October 2014PTR
Don't Fear the Rain, We have the Ducky of Death! - Jan '14 Trip Report
Discovering A Whole New World of Disney - An October Photo Safari 2013: Trip Report /PTR
A Winter Escape to the Enchanted Forest - January 2013 Trip Report/PTR
A Solo Trip to Disneyland 28 years in the Making! A Trip Report for October 16 and 17th, 2012
Our First Magical Poly Vacation! April 14-21, 2012 - Trip Report/ Live Report/ PTR

DaveinFallsChurch is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: