Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
timelord14
Earning My Ears

First time to Disneyland - Micky's Halloween party a good idea?

Hi everyone,

Well my 2 1/2 year countdown is now down to a 3 month countdown when I finally go to Disneyland!

I will be coming for 3 days in DL end Sept/ early Oct. I know there will be so much for us to do (with husband and 2 kids 10 & 11). In the evening I want to see the fireworks and either World of Colour or Fantasia, but am wondering if I should get tickets to Micky's Halloween Party? I just dont know if it is worth the extra expense, or will it be just be too much as we will probably be overwhelmed/ tired with it all anyway?

I am now down to the nitty gritty of planning every hour of my trip, and have noticed that many people have been waiting for these tickets to be realeased.

Any advise would be much appreciated

Thanks
Michelle
timelord14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
coluk003
Mouseketeer

It is very much worth it. Mickey and all the toons are dressed differently for starters. The parade is different, there are fireworks ONLY on the nights of the Halloween parties. Theres a space jam in tomorrowland, the kids will love that for sure. Storm troopers are out walking around, and let me tell you that NEVER happens.

The posts you are reading about , telling what a good time it is are accurate, get them you WONT be disappointed.

In case no ones said so yet, get them the day they go on sale, because they DO sell out
coluk003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #3
FM1981
Earning My Ears

you guys should dress up or at least your kids. I've gone twice with my girlfriend and our son. It gets really cold tho around that time. The days that sell out fast are the ones near Halloween. Will you be going to California Adventure also? Or just Disneyland and Mickey's Halloween Party?
FM1981 is offline   Reply With Quote