Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
ariannasstuff
Earning My Ears

June Timing

Hi! Looking for some expert advice. Planning on going to WDW next June. I was hoping to go June 7 for a week and trying to beat some of the crowds; now, I find I may have to move the week until the END of June. Realistically, how much different are the first week from the last week in terms of crowds and heat?
ariannasstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Marytinkerbell
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariannasstuff View Post
Hi! Looking for some expert advice. Planning on going to WDW next June. I was hoping to go June 7 for a week and trying to beat some of the crowds; now, I find I may have to move the week until the END of June. Realistically, how much different are the first week from the last week in terms of crowds and heat?
We just got back, we stayed at POP 6-6 thru 6-12. Crowded, most rides were 60-110 min wait time. I would probably never go early June again, but I can't say it was that bad, we did wait 2hrs 30 min for toy story ride at HS. Seems they are still having problems with park admission keosks. We LOVE the late magic hrs. Try them, you won't be disappointed ! Just seems like everything took so long to do. Even transportation took awhile. Have lots of fun. We miss it already! Oh, make sure that If you buy anything that they take the sensor tag off. We came home home with one on a hat we bought. Ugh!
Marytinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
cvjpirate
Earning My Ears

going in june as well

I am planing on going next june 15th for 6 days and would like to see everyone's advice as well.
cvjpirate is offline   Reply With Quote