DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #31
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashboat View Post
Could you please tell me about AKV 69A and BWV 48F?
AKV Unit 69A is a dedicated two-bedroom villa on the second floor. It is in the third bead from the lobby on the south wing. It faces the Sunset Savanna. I think the villa # is 7220.

BWV Unit 48F is a dedicated one-bedroom villa on the first floor. It is on the short wing closest to the kid's play area near the main pool and faces the play area and pool. I think the room numbers are in the 1018-1027 range.

I'm not that familiar with BWV so I'm not always sure about the exact locations. I am much more familiar with AKV, BLT, and Aulani which, coincidence or not, are my home resorts.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #32
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
That Is So Neat!!! Thanks!! May I ask where you get this info from? I would love to know info on my next purchase as well and would hate to bother you again
Since you asked. . .

The information is available from records filed by Disney Vacation Development with the Orange County Comptroller. Since they are public records, they can be viewed and downloaded free of charge from the OCC website. Each time DVD declares more Units for a DVC resort, it files a Condo Related document that contains floor plans of the phases being declared. Once you find the right Condo Related for the resort that you want, then you match up the floor plans with a good map of the resort.

There are multiple Condo Related documents for each resort. The first AKV declaration was in January 2007 and there have been 32 declarations since then. The 32nd Declaration was recorded on May 17, 2013. Usually, but not always, the last declaration contains a list showing the dates of the previous declarations and the Phases/Units that were declared in each. If I'm looking for Unit 106A, I check for the Declaration that contains Phase 106. I then search the OCC database for a Condo Related about the time that that Declaration was filed.

OKW is easy to identify the Unit because each Unit number corresponds to an OKW Building Number. AKV, BLT, and VGF and pretty easy for me to find the Units because the Condo Recordings are easy to read. Aulani is extremely easy because the Aulani Master Declaration has a complete listing of each Unit showing Villa numbers, floors, view category, and even Building (wing). I wish DVD would do that for every DVC resort!

BWV is one of the toughest resorts for me to deal with because I'm not familiar with the layout of the resort. There are so many twists and turns in BWV's layout that I'm never sure if I'm in the right hallway.

If you really want to play around with these condo related documents, I can give you some more detailed information about working with the databases. But for most people watching paint dry can be a lot more entertaining.

Last edited by wdrl; 06-21-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: corrected name of doc from recording to related
wdrl is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #33
Splashboat
Always looking for cheap airfare

Thanks OP.
Splashboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #34
wdrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieBride View Post
Oh what fun! May I join in, too? I just saw a copy of the deed for my soon-to-be purchased contract at BCV. It says:

An undivided 0.4398% interest in Unit 17 of the Disney's Beach Club Villas

Thanks!
BCV Unit 17 contains a dedicated Two-Bedroom (#334) and a Lock-off Two-Bedroom (#328/#330). They are located on the third floor and in the center portion of the resort, facing the quiet pool and next to a staircase. According to the map on DVCNews.com, Villas #328 and #330 are handicapped accessible.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #35
EllieBride
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
BCV Unit 17 contains a dedicated Two-Bedroom (#334) and a Lock-off Two-Bedroom (#328/#330). They are located on the third floor and in the center portion of the resort, facing the quiet pool and next to a staircase. According to the map on DVCNews.com, Villas #328 and #330 are handicapped accessible.
Thanks! That's so cool!
EllieBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #36
Mousewerks
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdrl View Post
Which resort and Unit number do you have? I have a list of all the Units for every DVC resort, including VGF, except for Villas at Grand California. VGC is the only resort I have not mapped out.
Could you tell me what unit 35A is at SSR? I know it's the first floor front left units on a building, just don't know which building it is.

Thanks!

ETA: Never mind, I figured out that it's the first floor of the middle building in The Springs. The two-bedroom lockoff immediately in front of you as you enter the building along with the dedicated 2bed immediately to it's right and the dedicated 2 bed around the corner to the right.

I guess that would be 3523, 3525, 3527, and 3535

Last edited by Mousewerks; 06-23-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Mousewerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 AM   #37
asemaria
Mouseketeer

Wow you are so helpful!

IF you have the time and nothing better to do could you please check mine?
I have just bought 0.76% at AKV 91D

THANK YOU!
WDW 2012 POFQ
DCL Fantasy Western Carribean april 2012
asemaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: