Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2013, 02:09 AM   #106
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know anything about the secret Mickey.. it works kinda like the FE..
yroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #107
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts
Does anyone know anything about the secret Mickey.. it works kinda like the FE..
The secret Mickey you get one person to buy for kind of like a secret Santa so I would assign one person to you once we knew who wanted to do it, then you would buy a gift for them within 25 dollar range how you deliver it is up to you. some people deliver it right to the state room with the stateroom host and put it in there as a surprise and some people do daily little gifts to their person. Totally up to you!!!

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #108
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I would be willing to do that.. if someone wanted to.. makes it more fun...

I also put together some of my FE gifts.. wow.. it's a lot of work.. I was hoping for like 45 rooms.. no thank you.. I like our group.. I agree to closing it in November.. I did some extra's in case we have late people.. I'm having more fun planning the gifts then planning for the trip..

I was told we could have things sent to the boat by mail ahead of time.. so we didn't have to pack them in our suit cases.. does anyone know how that works?

also.. I have extra magnet paper.. if anyone wants a hat for their state room, I will print them and bring them if they want.. they just need to let me know.. they print out really nice.. we might change our hat each day.. even printed birthday hats for each of our birthday's.. the hats really are cute.. I don't mind bringing extra's no charge.. I'm having fun doing it.. I will deliver them the first night.. just tell me which hat you want and where to deliver it..
Old 10-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #109
yroberts
Earning My Ears

on the secret Mickey.. if any child wants to do it..

I can have my 16 year old son do it..
Old 10-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #110
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts
I would be willing to do that.. if someone wanted to.. makes it more fun...

I also put together some of my FE gifts.. wow.. it's a lot of work.. I was hoping for like 45 rooms.. no thank you.. I like our group.. I agree to closing it in November.. I did some extra's in case we have late people.. I'm having more fun planning the gifts then planning for the trip..

I was told we could have things sent to the boat by mail ahead of time.. so we didn't have to pack them in our suit cases.. does anyone know how that works?

also.. I have extra magnet paper.. if anyone wants a hat for their state room, I will print them and bring them if they want.. they just need to let me know.. they print out really nice.. we might change our hat each day.. even printed birthday hats for each of our birthday's.. the hats really are cute.. I don't mind bringing extra's no charge.. I'm having fun doing it.. I will deliver them the first night.. just tell me which hat you want and where to deliver it..
I have sent to the ship before and works great, however I did it to port Canaveral,haven't done it to Miami yet.

I personally would love a hat...is it a Santa hat???

I will do the secret Mickey....anyone else in? I will set it all up and let everyone who wants to do it who their sm is about thanksgiving.....or should we cut that off early too???

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #111
yroberts
Earning My Ears

did anyone see the Magic live this morning on the Web cam in Florida?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #112
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Thanksgiving would be good because I'm going to try and ship everything.. it would be so worth not stressing about it.. do we contact Disney Cruise Line to set it up? I will make some phone calls today if I have time at work.. I will post any information I got..

Sure was exciting to see the boat today..
Old 10-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #113
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I will send you a link to the hats..
Old 10-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #114
yroberts
Earning My Ears

this is the link I was using ... wish it had bodies.. but I have only found hats..

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

they are cute.. I can make you a santa hat if you want.. another if you want also.. l let me know..
Old 10-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #115
yroberts
Earning My Ears

my sister is weird.. but she's afraid everyone is going to think Kaelyn is a boy because of the way the name is spelled.. she was wondering if you could put girl by it.. I told her it was under the Girls column.. she just doesn't want anyone to think she's a boy.. because she's all full of pink and princesses..

I printed a circle 7 1/4 in diameter.. and put the hats on it.. they fit perfect.. so let me know.. I printed a santa hat.. let me know if you want another.. I'm having fun making them..
Old 10-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #116
yroberts
Earning My Ears

called on shipping a box to the ship -

no alcohol, luggage or chemicals can be shipped

no food products..

no candy, no beverages, bubbles okay, (I didn't think of bubbles)

They will deliver to the state room direct.. time frame..

package must arrive by 3 pm prior to the sailing date. can't send it 3 weeks in advance.. has to be set to be delivered the (If your leaving on Friday.. must be there by Thursday 3 pm.. recommend UPS, Fed Ex to have it there by Wednesday.

must have LEAD Name
Sail date
name of the ship
cabin number
packing slip that details what is in the box
send to Package delivery Port of Miami
Care of SMF International Shore operations
125 North East 9th St
Miami FL 33132

have it there for Wed would be best..

don't send 2 weeks ahead of time..
Old 10-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #117
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I know it is not cruise related, but it has to do with this trip. For the past 3 weeks or so I have been checking the DCL website multiple times a day for IGT rates and My Disney Experience for any evidence of me getting Magic Bands for this trip. Well, there is still nothing on the cruise front, but I was able to customize my Magic Bands today for both stays and was able to make my first Fastpass + selections. I am so excited. At the moment I only have a ticket for one day linked, but once I have purchased my new annual pass next month, I should hopefully be able to make my Fastpass+ selections for the remaining days. This will make life so much easier.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #118
yroberts
Earning My Ears

we are going to Disneyworld from the 18-22 right after the cruise.. we haven't go our bands yet either.. we talked to our travel agent.. and she said they will come.. we still can't make our fast pass reservations yet.. i will check again today.. yesterday I wasn't able to I will try again today..
Old 10-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #119
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I was able to customize my Magic Bands today for December 6th and December 18th. Staying only one night both times. Fastpass+ selections only seem to be available until December 10th at the moment.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #120
yroberts
Earning My Ears

how are you guys getting to and from Disney World from the ship? we rented a van... had a car and was afraid with all our luggage it wouldn't fit.. so we went with a van.. how is driving to and from Miami port to Disney World..? how long does it take? have you done it before?

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: