Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #91
CaymanPrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Hi Christina!!! welcome aboard!!!! Yes I was excited as well to reach gold in February...this will be my first cruise as gold!!!! I have an 8 yr old niece and a 9 year old Dd going. Maybe they will like meeting your Dd at our meet on boarding day. As for the form, it is a helpful tool for me and the web page. It is just a few clicks. I am sure you can handle it. Once that is done I can add u to the fb page.

Also I am making a family page inn the web page. Anyone who wants can email me a photo and I can put it on there. Will make it easier to recognize each other at the port and our kids might like seeing the other kids!!!!

Only a little over a month & 1/2. Whoot whoot!!!!

Hi there, I did the form the other night. You can PM me the facebook link that would be great. Thrilled to hear there are other kids close to my daughter Gabriella's age. I am just going on a Oct DCL, and holding out to book online to get my bonus. As soon as I get my Cabin number, I will let you know. Excited to catch Halloween & Christmas on the DCL. Thanks again, Christina
CaymanPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #92
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess

Hi there, I did the form the other night. You can PM me the facebook link that would be great. Thrilled to hear there are other kids close to my daughter Gabriella's age. I am just going on a Oct DCL, and holding out to book online to get my bonus. As soon as I get my Cabin number, I will let you know. Excited to catch Halloween & Christmas on the DCL. Thanks again, Christina
That is so awesome Christina, 2cruises in a couple months!!!!! Right now I am on my phone so I can't get the link to work but if you go on fb and type in December 13,2013 Disney magic,Miami and magic, hot hot hot!! Asked to join and I will add ya. I can't just add ya on my own cause I dont have your last name to add on fb. So just request and I will add ya.

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #93
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess

Hi there, I did the form the other night. You can PM me the facebook link that would be great. Thrilled to hear there are other kids close to my daughter Gabriella's age. I am just going on a Oct DCL, and holding out to book online to get my bonus. As soon as I get my Cabin number, I will let you know. Excited to catch Halloween & Christmas on the DCL. Thank again, Christina
That is so awesome Christina, 2cruises in a couple months!!!!! Right now I am

1s my phone so I can't get the link to work but if you go on fb and type in December 13, 2013 Disney magic,Miami and magic, hoxt hot hot!!
Ask to join and I will add ya. I can't just add ya on my own cause I dont have your last name to add on fb. So just request and I will add ya!!

Old 10-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #94
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Christina, and I have just booked this MIA cruise and will be joining you guys with my DH, and DD 8yrs old.
We'd like to join the FE, and it looks as if we have a small group. After this cruise, I will be gold (I worked very hard to get here!).
ok, I will be honest - I don't like filling out forms, but can I join the facebook link??? It looks like we have a small group which is always great in my view.
Thanks! Christina
Welcome on board. How lucky to get to do two cruises so close together. Having said that, we did the most amazing back to back cruise on the Wonder in May/ June and the first half of this made us Platinum.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #95
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post
Thanks for filling it out. I added you to the webpage. Question though, with names being so different..can you tell me besides Billy(assuming DS) are the other 2- DD's or DS's??? I love their names BTW.
I have a 13 yr old girl- Sydney. Providing Jayden is a DD maybe they can hang....if a DS..well no need pushing them together 13 yr old DD's and DS's need no help finding each other Also after Gordon's name u wrote (OH).... I almost typed (IO) cause that is what we say in OHIO when cheering on the Buckeyes. What did that mean for u?

As for hotel, we are staying at the Springhill Marriot hotel. says Medical center--must be the area. I am trying to get as close to the port as possible...gonna map and see how close it is to the port. was only $120. I tried getting the hotel Corinna acquired but it was $40 more =(

Sorry for the confusion it's 3 boys as socal says. Gordon is my other half (OH). Not sure if thats the right way to put it or shouldve simplfied things and said boyfriend. That was a good story about not realising Jayden was a boy. They have become good friends tho. He is always saying he can't wait to meet up again with the girls on the cruise. We were so excited they convinced you to do a B2B. It will be interesting to see if we are the only ones on the ship before the other cruisers embark for our 2nd cruise. Not sure how it all really works with B2B cruises
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #96
yroberts
Earning My Ears

congrads on your gold.. we are silver.. this is really our 3rd Disney cruise but because the 1st one was on the "Big Red Boat" it doesn't count.. welcome to our FE... glad more people are doing it.. this is the first time to do the FE..
yroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #97
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I tried to pm you.. but it won't let me until I post 10 times.. or something like that..but .. can you add my sister to the FE...? names are Tonya, Nick and Kaelyn.. she's 1 turning 2 on the cruise.. it's birthday time.. with Princess sofia.. her favorite.. no allergies.. they are going to participate... her room number is 6578 right next to ours.. they are from NY... thanks
Old 10-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #98
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Is there usually more people doing the FE.. that we don't know about..? how many gifts should we bring for people? I was trying to make a count and order more stuff.. my sister in NEW your isn't on yet.. but she's trying to find stuff the represents NY.. I live in Humboldt county.. King of the Marijuana industry.. so I won't bring anything that represents Humboldt county.. maybe the Redwoods.. getting excited.. 61 days until I leave for vacation.. we are staying at the Embassy Suites in Miami the night before.. the room for 2 adults and once child is $202.27 and they have a vehicle to get us to the cruise on time.. my sister made us sign up for the 11am time slot to get on the boat..
Old 10-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #99
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Right now we have 11 staterooms, not bad. Maybe if a IGT room is offered we will get more. I personally have a few gifts for each person in the stateroom. I figure we can allow people to join until about November 10th...anyone object to that close out date for joining the FE? I added everyone to the webpage list. Do all of u that typed GTY really didn't pick ur stateroom? I mean there has to be enough to pick one. =)

Old 10-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #100
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Gty

What does GTY mean on the FE page?
Old 10-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #101
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts View Post
Once a certain number of cabins in a category have been sold, it is no longer possible to choose a specific stateroom. This category then goes into guarantee or GTY for short status. This means that DCL can assign you any cabin in the category you booked or in any higher category. Normally cabin numbers are assigned to those bookings about 45 days prior to sailing.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #102
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts
Means they don't know their stateroom number yet.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #103
yroberts
Earning My Ears

thank you
Old 10-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #104
yroberts
Earning My Ears

does anyone know where we can find Micky mouse body templates.. found the ears.. want the body..
Old 10-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #105
yroberts
Earning My Ears

i have to post one more time.. sorry guys.. you need 10 post before you can do anything on this site..

getting excited.. the closer it gets.. been making magnets.. my little niece in New York loves the graphics I've been sending for their approval.. you will be able to find out room easy.. we will be the ones with the magnets all over our doors..

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: