Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #46
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew View Post
Dalmatian Day! Only 101 days till we sail and counting every one of them!
That just put a huge smile on my face.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #47
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew
Me too!!!! My count down says 99 cause I leave Ohio in 99 days, stay in Detroit,fly out the next morning and then in Miami Thursday night!!!!!

https://sites.google.com/site/disney...pt5122015/home <---Sept. 5th, 2015 Disney Fantasy web page
https://sites.google.com/site/jan312...erfulsouthern/ <----Webpage for the Jan. 31, 2016 Southern Caribbean Disney Wonder

Disney Magic 2006(7nt Eastern), Disney Magic 2008(7nt Eastern), Disney Magic 2009(7 nt Western), Disney Wonder 2012( 7nt Mexican Riviera), Disney Magic 2013(5nt Xmas Western), Disney Fantasy 2015(7nt Jamaica), Disney Wonder 2016(Southern-7nt)

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #48
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Me too!!!! My count down says 98 days!!!!

https://sites.google.com/site/disney...pt5122015/home <---Sept. 5th, 2015 Disney Fantasy web page
https://sites.google.com/site/jan312...erfulsouthern/ <----Webpage for the Jan. 31, 2016 Southern Caribbean Disney Wonder

Disney Magic 2006(7nt Eastern), Disney Magic 2008(7nt Eastern), Disney Magic 2009(7 nt Western), Disney Wonder 2012( 7nt Mexican Riviera), Disney Magic 2013(5nt Xmas Western), Disney Fantasy 2015(7nt Jamaica), Disney Wonder 2016(Southern-7nt)

Old 09-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #49
ForTheLoveOfDCL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/520829051306927/

Click on the link and come over to facebook to chat too. If you want to be accepted to the FB page you must FIRST fill out the join us form. Found on the webpage or in the first post on here.

I am excited! I can't wait for this vacay. My extended family is loving here with us for a couple months and although I love them tons, my house can't hold 8 for long!!! I need my cruise closet back, my car needs the garage back!!!

Old 09-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #50
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Any plans for Key West?
Old 09-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #51
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Any plans for Key West?
??? We aren't going there!

So excited. paid off my cruise and booked Brunch on Saturday. I love Palo Brunch!

Last edited by ForTheLoveOfDCL; 09-07-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #52
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Any plans for Key West?
You had me worried there for a minute. Key West is one of my least favourite ports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfDCL View Post

So excited. paid off my cruise and booked Brunch on Saturday. I love Palo Brunch!
Well done on paying off the cruise and for snagging Brunch.

I have not been idle either and booked our flights today. Somebody on a UK based forum that we both belong to mentioned that Virgin Atlantic has a reward sale. So we jumped on this. We will fly non stop from Manchester to Orlando on December 3rd and back on December 19th.

Corinna
Old 09-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #53
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47

I have not been idle either and booked our flights today. Somebody on a UK based forum that we both belong to mentioned that Virgin Atlantic has a reward sale. So we jumped on this. We will fly non stop from Manchester to Orlando on December 3rd and back on December 19th.

Corinna
Very cool..non stop!!! I saw where Disney is offering igt for Nov and Jan but skipped December. Think they will come out??

Old 09-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #54
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Very cool..non stop!!! I saw where Disney is offering igt for Nov and Jan but skipped December. Think they will come out??
I could not find any IGT rates out of Miami in January. There is a bunch of January cruises that have 11Cs available, but no IGTs. I am pretty sure that IGT rates will come out once the PIF date has passed.

Corinna
Old 09-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #55
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:

WOW what a blond moment (wrong thread) ... We are doing a B2B, Castaway Cay and Key West are the following week.... Okay, so.... What is everyone doing at Grand Cayman?
Old 09-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #56
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:

WOW what a blond moment (wrong thread) ... We are doing a B2B, Castaway Cay and Key West are the following week.... Okay, so.... What is everyone doing at Grand Cayman?
Lol. Cozumel we are doing dolphin excursion, Dd is doing sea lion. Grand Cayman maybe turtles, hell, a beach.....any suggestions???? Snorkeling??

Old 09-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #57
dolphingirl47

This will be our third trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. At Grand Cayman, we visited the Turtle Farm and Hell the first time round and did a tour through the mangroves and another trip to Hell last November. Both times we did Disney excursions. On the way back to the ship last time we had a brief stop at Seven Mile Beach and that is what we are planning to do this time. We will just take to the public buses and head for the beach.

In Cozumel we have gone to Chankanaab both times and that is where we are planning to go this time, too. I did a dolphin swim the first time round and the manatee encounter last year. This time I am torn between the dolphin royal swim or the sealion encounter.

Corinna
Old 09-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #58
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

Just a quick hello to everyone.
We will be joining you on this cruise, I haven't been able to chat as I have just moved to the other end of the country and the Internet has only been up for a day or two. I am now in North Yorkshire (for the poster from Manchester. A little closer). I'm usually more organised but with the moving I'm very behind this year. Cannot wait to meet up with our friends from our last cruise and we will be doing a B2B along with So Cal. My mum and dad are also joining me again and mum will be lurking but not posting. So Hi Mum!
Also love the Dalmatian Day! We do the double digit dance but not heard of this
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #59
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
This will be our third trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. At Grand Cayman, we visited the Turtle Farm and Hell the first time round and did a tour through the mangroves and another trip to Hell last November. Both times we did Disney excursions. On the way back to the ship last time we had a brief stop at Seven Mile Beach and that is what we are planning to do this time. We will just take to the public buses and head for the beach.

In Cozumel we have gone to Chankanaab both times and that is where we are planning to go this time, too. I did a dolphin swim the first time round and the manatee encounter last year. This time I am torn between the dolphin royal swim or the sealion encounter.

Corinna
Nelia is doing the Sea Lion encounter too~ ! She has done the royal dolphin swim so she is interested in the sea lion this go around. I think my dad will do it with her.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:40 AM   #60
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkath2005 View Post
Just a quick hello to everyone.
We will be joining you on this cruise, I haven't been able to chat as I have just moved to the other end of the country and the Internet has only been up for a day or two. I am now in North Yorkshire (for the poster from Manchester. A little closer). I'm usually more organised but with the moving I'm very behind this year. Cannot wait to meet up with our friends from our last cruise and we will be doing a B2B along with So Cal. My mum and dad are also joining me again and mum will be lurking but not posting. So Hi Mum!
Also love the Dalmatian Day! We do the double digit dance but not heard of this
Colette
Welcome on board. Whereabouts in North Yorkshire are you? We lived in Beverley in the East Riding of Yorkshire for a while before turning traitor and moving to Manchester. I still miss Beverley, but there was simply no work in the area.

Quote:
Nelia is doing the Sea Lion encounter too~ ! She has done the royal dolphin swim so she is interested in the sea lion this go around. I think my dad will do it with her.
Part of me really wants to do the royal swim, but I don't tend to get on very well with the foot push and I also loved the manatee encounter so much that I thought it would be nice to try the sealion encounter, too. Of course, it all goes according to plan, we will go to Discovery Cove in Orlando before the cruise (need to get Graham to book this) so I am already swimming with dolphins that trip.

Corinna

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: