Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #211
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Did we ever find out what room the boys are going to be in??? hope they didn't jump ship.. it was fun getting stuff for boys.. had fun doing different things for them..

hope we find out what room they are in.. hope them didn't jump ship.. sounds like the Magic is going to be awesome.. great reports.. been weeks since I have seen anything negative..

14 days.. We set sail.. all my nails are gone.. can't wait..

14 days!!!!

we have the 3rd game of the play off's tonight.. wish our little football players luck..
yroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #212
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Well, I am pretty much packed. I need to pack my carry on and sort out my purse and then I am ready for this trip. The only problem that I have is that I have put the gown that I got for dinner at Palo somewhere so safe that I can't find it at the moment. It is somewhere in our spare room, which also doubles as Graham's office. I have to have another look once he is out of there. I am on a late shift tomorrow and on an early shift on Monday so I will take the suitcase to work tomorrow. That way I don't have to struggle with a suitcase, my carry on and a purse on the train on Monday. I have booked a car service to take me from work to one of the airport hotels on Monday. We fly to Orlando Tuesday morning. I am getting so excited.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #213
yroberts
Earning My Ears

you sound so organized.. Hope I'm that organized on Dec 11th.. hope you have a wonderful flight.. sunshine awaits you..

see you on Dec 13th
Old 11-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #214
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

Single digit dance

We are doing the single digit dance today in our house! 9 days before we head to London and Gatwick airport. Are we the first to set off on our journey?
Sorry I've not been on here much but it's been crazy lately. But back o. Track and Miami hotel finally booked.

Our rooms are 6503 6507 and 6511. The FE's will only be on 2 of these doors tho.

Really starting to get excited. It was time for our Elf on the shelf to arrive today!
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #215
yroberts
Earning My Ears

YAY!!! is that everyone now?:yay ::bana na:
Old 11-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #216
yroberts
Earning My Ears

This is neat.. we have 2 families from England in our group..
Old 12-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #217
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

Just a quick update for the FE. Gordon will no longer be sailing in our group. This won't effect cabin numbers etc.
Colette
Old 12-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #218
dolphingirl47

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkath2005 View Post

We are doing the single digit dance today in our house! 9 days before we head to London and Gatwick airport. Are we the first to set off on our journey?
Sorry I've not been on here much but it's been crazy lately. But back o. Track and Miami hotel finally booked.

Our rooms are 6503 6507 and 6511. The FE's will only be on 2 of these doors tho.

Really starting to get excited. It was time for our Elf on the shelf to arrive today!
Colette
We are virtually neighbours. We are in 6514. I may just be a teeny bit jealous that you were asigned all sideways cabins. Our favourite cabin is 6521. I am sure we will end up going to the wrong cabin a few times.

Corinna
Old 12-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #219
dolphingirl47

I just had a look at the Fish Extender list and this must be the easiest Fish Extender run that I have ever seen with only two decks involved and all the cabins on deck 5 are on the port side and all the cabins on deck 6 are on the starboard side.

I am getting rather excited. There is now only a (hopefully) good night's sleep and 8 hours at work between me and my vacation.

Corinna
Old 12-02-2013, 01:59 AM   #220
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkath2005 View Post

Colette
Our Elf will be here by morning. His name is Buddy. What is your Elf's name? That would be funny if they traded cabins during the cruise. The kids would die laughing. Buddy was on the EBPC last year with us. They're so funny, the girls look at us and laugh saying, WOW, how did Buddy know where to find us? We laugh and just roll our eyes. We told them, as soon as they stop believing, the presents stop coming. They aren't willing to take that chance. I don't blame them, I still believe and Santa still comes to my mom and dads house.

Cathy
Old 12-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #221
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew View Post
Our Elf will be here by morning. His name is Buddy. What is your Elf's name? That would be funny if they traded cabins during the cruise. The kids would die laughing. Buddy was on the EBPC last year with us. They're so funny, the girls look at us and laugh saying, WOW, how did Buddy know where to find us? We laugh and just roll our eyes. We told them, as soon as they stop believing, the presents stop coming. They aren't willing to take that chance. I don't blame them, I still believe and Santa still comes to my mom and dads house.

Cathy
Our elf is Wi3hes. As I always say my boys are my 3 wishes. I enjoy the elf as much as they do and although the older 2 wouldn't admit it the love looking to see where he has flown back and landed. He gets quite creative and comes on all our Christmas vacations
I am still a believer I'm not taking the chance of a Christmas with no present lol
Colette
Old 12-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #222
dolphingirl47

I am officially on vacation now. I did my online check in for the flights this morning and I am now checked in at the airport hotel and I am chilling out in the Club Lounge waiting for cocktail and appetizer hour. I will try to check in periodically during the trip. If I don't manage to go online, I see you on the Magic.

Corinna
Old 12-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #223
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
We are virtually neighbours. We are in 6514. I may just be a teeny bit jealous that you were asigned all sideways cabins. Our favourite cabin is 6521. I am sure we will end up going to the wrong cabin a few times.

Corinna

how close are we? we are 6576..? at least we are on the same floor..
Old 12-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #224
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I am officially on vacation now. I did my online check in for the flights this morning and I am now checked in at the airport hotel and I am chilling out in the Club Lounge waiting for cocktail and appetizer hour. I will try to check in periodically during the trip. If I don't manage to go online, I see you on the Magic.

Corinna
I just figured out how to do this.. lol

congratulations.. I have to work about 75 hours before I can say that.. time is flying though... have a great trip.. travel safe... tell Mickeypluto : Hi for me.. at Disney World.. I will see him after the cruise..
Old 12-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #225
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Corinna
I'm so jello. We leave in 10 days. Have fun and feel free to brag about how much you're enjoying your vacation. We'll catch up to you soon!

Cathy

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: