Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #136
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Sunday is almost over.. went shopping all day with my mom.. got lots of neat things for FE gifts.. hope the kids bring an extra suitcase.. having fun making and getting gifts for everyone..
yroberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #137
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Monday is here.. for me.. the first is coming up and it's going to be crazy busy until the 12th.. so you probably won't hear from me much.. but it makes time fly.. 2 more first of the months then relaxation..
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #138
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I was really sad to read this about our ship..

I really don't care about "new" so I will be happy with a vacation.. and I can make do with very little.. but it is sad.. when they sell you "new" and they don't come through.. that is the reason my sister chose this cruise.. because she wanted new.. and her husband told her it would be..

she might be disappointed.. but I know Disney Cruise.. and it's going to be wonderful.. even with rust and some area's needing a paint job..

only thing I request is.. my AC work.. and the heater work if I need it.. I will be happy.. oh ya.. and the Diet coke maker.. if I have those things.. I will be happy..

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013...-disney-magic/
Old 10-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #139
CaymanPrincess
Mouseketeer

Facebook

Hello there, I have been trying to find the face book group for this cruise. I have not had any luck - can someone actually put a link onto this board?

We just got off the Dream on Sunday. As we were pulling out of Port Canaveral, we sailed past the Disney Magic & it was super cool! All the crew was out and waving to us as we were sailing past. My husband enjoyed his first cruise (what a relief!), so he is now happy to be coming and checking out the Magic. We are very excited. I know this sounds nutty, but I'm also thrilled that we stop in Grand Cayman. I can drop any extras that I've over packed and give my first born (dog) a snuggle and get back on the ship. Can't wait!!

just a thought~ last few cruises, all of the group wore Mickey ears or a Hawaiian lei so we could identify each other.... is anyone up to do this??
CaymanPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #140
ForTheLoveOfDCL
A Dream is a wish your <3 makes........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess
Hello there, I have been trying to find the face book group for this cruise. I have not had any luck - can someone actually put a link onto this board?

We just got off the Dream on Sunday. As we were pulling out of Port Canaveral, we sailed past the Disney Magic & it was super cool! All the crew was out and waving to us as we were sailing past. My husband enjoyed his first cruise (what a relief!), so he is now happy to be coming and checking out the Magic. We are very excited. I know this sounds nutty, but I'm also thrilled that we stop in Grand Cayman. I can drop any extras that I've over packed and give my first born (dog) a snuggle and get back on the ship. Can't wait!!

just a thought~ last few cruises, all of the group wore Mickey ears or a Hawaiian lei so we could identify each other.... is anyone up to do this??
I will put a link on in the morning.

We actually have a boarding day outfit so let me just say, you won't miss us:-).

ForTheLoveOfDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #141
yroberts
Earning My Ears

we found it only by facebooking the Disney Magic.. going to that page.. then on that page.. it shows groups.. look there.. if you just search for it.. for some reason it doesn't come up... I searched for a week.. then just was playing on facebook.. went to the Disney Magic page.. and saw more groups..
Old 10-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #142
yroberts
Earning My Ears

I don't know how to post links..

but if you copy and paste this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/520829051306927/

in your browser.. it might get you there..
Old 10-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #143
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts
we found it only by facebooking the Disney Magic.. going to that page.. then on that page.. it shows groups.. look there.. if you just search for it.. for some reason it doesn't come up... I searched for a week.. then just was playing on facebook.. went to the Disney Magic page.. and saw more groups..
I do have it as a closed group to keep people's info as private as possible

Old 10-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #144
CaymanPrincess
Mouseketeer

Thanks, I clicked it and it worked, just having to wait to be approved for the group. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yroberts View Post
I don't know how to post links..

but if you copy and paste this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/520829051306927/

in your browser.. it might get you there..
CaymanPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:02 AM   #145
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess View Post
Thanks, I clicked it and it worked, just having to wait to be approved for the group. thanks!
added ya

Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #146
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Monday is here.. for me.. the first is coming up and it's going to be crazy busy until the 12th.. so you probably won't hear from me much.. but it makes time fly.. 2 more first of the months then relaxation..
Well Yvonne, I hope we hear from ya cause well there aren't many of us so it depends on us to chatter...

Ok everyone 42 days and I am leaving for vacay I am so excited. So much going on here. Started packing, cause well ya know I am packing for 7 of us. and there are 9 of us going. I have last minute things to find. Like Nelia(9) needs dress shoes. She has grown out of her black ones so I am in search for them. Finally found my SIL a bathing suit top. Got Syd(13) her black jeans for her pirate outifit for pirate night. I am still on the hunt for a white peasant style top or a red and white striped one. Who thought that would be so difficult. I can't remember what else is needed...oh yea and some bra cups or something to wear with formal dress as the back of my dress is all open. Oh the things that causes us stress Well off for a much needed Pedi....ttfn

Old 10-31-2013, 12:13 PM   #147
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
47 more days to cruise.. 46 days until I fly away... been walking and dieting the past 40 days.. can't wait to get on the cruise and eat..
That's funny because the only reason I try to loose 5 - 10 pounds before the cruise is because I know I'm going to gain 10 - 15 with all the food & drinks. I say I'm going to walk around deck 4 but that doesn't seem to happen. Even when we were on the EBPC for 2 weeks, with 7 sea days, I chose not to find the time to walk. But I sure did find time to go to the spa and lay around the pool.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #148
ForTheLoveOfDCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew

That's funny because the only reason I try to loose 5 - 10 pounds before the cruise is because I know I'm going to gain 10 - 15 with all the food & drinks. I say I'm going to walk around deck 4 but that doesn't seem to happen. Even when we were on the EBPC for 2 weeks, with 7 sea days, I chose not to find the time to walk. But I sure did find time to go to the spa and lay around the pool.
It must work opposite for my body cause I lose a few pounds on vacation!!! We use the stairs a lot. I don't take the elevator much. I would die to be on a transatlantic. We have always thought about doing one but now that our Dd is headed to high school next year our dreams of that are over. :'(

Old 10-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #149
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

For Cathy:
I have tried to PM you but for some reason my posts and messages don't seem to be showing. So I'm trying again Jayden wants to get a message to Summer that he is banned from chatting on the Internet (or using it)until his grades improve. He wants her to know he can't wait to meet up with both your girls on the cruise and he isn't ignoring them.
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:24 PM   #150
yroberts
Earning My Ears

Packing for 7... wow.. I'm freaking just packing for 2.. having a blast with the FE stuff.. it's keeping me busy and helping time go by fast.. totally love this idea..

are people still interested in the Secret Mickey..?

hope so..

I might loose weight on this vacation.. we are going to Disney world.. and we should be walking 3-6 miles a day.. or more.. that is why I have been walking everyday.. my goal was to walk 150 miles before we left.. I'm falling behind because of stupid dinner engagements.. and football on Friday's.. I can't take pictures and walk in the same night.. tried it last time.. and it was way tooooo cold.. but I walk the track while taking pictures.. so I kinda walk.. but can't count the miles..

Good luck on packing for 7 people.. we have been shopping for one little girl who's turning 2.. we have bought so many princess dresses.. she's going to have enough to wear 2 a day.. and she's going to need several suit cases.. we might ship some once they are ironed so we don't get them all wrinkled in the suite cases.. just one little girl is so hard.. can't imagine packing for more.. my son is easy.. he wears jeans and t-shirts, nice shorts and has one nice outfit.. he refuses to bring anything else.. my sister has her hands full of all the princess stuff.. all I had were boys.. so all this pink and princess stuff is all new.. I'm use to hot wheels and football.. not tiaras and dancing..

Happy Halloween.. I'm off to a dinner engagement with some "old" ladies.. wish me luck.. hope my house doesn't get egged because no one is there to hand out candy..

Tags
december 13 2013, disney magic, disney magic in miami

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: