Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
bxccah
Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

Making autograph book

I'm not sure where I should be posting this but- For my solo trip, I really want to have a Chip and Dale autograph book. Like, styled around them, because I adore them. Thing is, 'Im not very creative and never made one before. Has anyone got tips on how I could make a Chip 'n Dale autograph book?

Currently at Disney World! All Star Sports, 9/4 - 9/25
bxccah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
suziespice
Earning My Ears

it depends on how fancy you want to get.. I'm planning on making our own autograph books when we go.. I'm a scrapbooker and I see all of the books on Etsy and think I can do it myself! There are probably some photo book companies that you can use and add a digital photo of chip and dale on the cover.. but I'm not sure how the paper would work out for autographs.. it might not absorb the ink correctly. I think I'm going to try to buy a book with plain paper in it that has the wire binding on the side, that has a plain cardboard cover.. so I can 'scrapbook' the cover.. I haven't looked into it yet, because I still have until December...
suziespice is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Cynt
DIS Veteran

Check out the Creative DiSigns board. It's near the bottom when you look at the list of forums.
April 2011 - POP - Girl's Getway
May 2013 - WBC - FAMILY TRIP!!
Cynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

Sending you a PM.
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
AladdinToMy4YO
Earning My Ears

Pre-print some pages on thicker card stock with images

You could do a variation of what we did on a most magical family trip. We got some sheets of a little thicker card stock paper from a local copy center. We then printed out a small image of various Disney characters (about 1" in size or so) in the corner of each (1/4 size of regular paper). Characters got real excited signing a page that had their own image on it. When we got home we built a little booklet with photos with characters alongside the page signed.

You could do various images of Chip/Dale and get various signings. I do also love the frame idea!

Enjoy!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #6
mommy2AbIzEli
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziespice View Post
it depends on how fancy you want to get.. I'm planning on making our own autograph books when we go.. I'm a scrapbooker and I see all of the books on Etsy and think I can do it myself! There are probably some photo book companies that you can use and add a digital photo of chip and dale on the cover.. but I'm not sure how the paper would work out for autographs.. it might not absorb the ink correctly. I think I'm going to try to buy a book with plain paper in it that has the wire binding on the side, that has a plain cardboard cover.. so I can 'scrapbook' the cover.. I haven't looked into it yet, because I still have until December...
Im trying to attempt to do the same thing but I got a late start!! I only have 2 wks left!!! I need to figure out a cover with the characters too!!

mommy2AbIzEli is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: