Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #76
Millie12591
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
I just have to add- I'm always mad when the flux capacitor breaks, but when the falangy goes????? UGHHHHHHHH.... that's the WORST!

Hugs & Kisses,
Phoebe

No doubt!!

Un-Tangled....How I Got My Life Back-PTR, You Just Lost 80 Pounds-TR
DisneyLand 1989-twice-Nov.1995, Nov.1998, Nov.2001
DisneyWorld-May'07-Stayed @ POP, July'08-Off Property, May'10-Stayed @ CSR, May '13- Stayed @ POP,AofA,CSR & POR-All in one trip!
Millie12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #77
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

Argggh!! I had a whole response types out and I lost it. I can say as those two were sending awesome pictures of their new hair I was watching my lawn change color again. This time from a hint of spring right back to the middle of January. I had to bring the sun right cuz it HAS to warm and sunny in FL if it is snowy in MN, right?

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #78
krista113
Earning My Ears

A little late, but I am in, looks like so much fun!!! I am dying to take a girls trip, but don't know how I would explain it to my two boys. However, that pink slushie looks so good I think I could figure it out

You guys are so much fun. I was dying at the text message exchange about ironing the poncho.
krista113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #79
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Ok so I was like a bazillion updates behind...not really just hadn't posted, lost my spot, yadda yadda yadda and am finally all cuaght up. Will not possibly remember everything I wanted to say other than all 3 of you had me rolling!

From "poncho up y'all" to "Cinco de Drinko", to the concept of ironing plastic and finding rain gear in Minnesoda....I was howling.

Soggy start though, in more ways than one, thankfully it seems the adult liquid compensated for the liquid sunshine.

I am so glad you liked the Gurgling Suitcase and the Turtle Krawl

Just don't make it at home, it's not nearly as good. Trust us!

Or try a different recipe...that's my next trick. I swear I had that bartender this summer, I'd have loved to actually hang at the bar for a bit at night, how fun. Love the door to door golf cart service, can't wait to hear THAT story.

Ah...OKW and Jimmy Buffet everywhere. I love that place and really do wish it was one of our homes, glad it's not usually an issue to get in there as it's definitely high on our list of places to stay. The entire vibe is so perfect. I always feel like the rooms don't photograph as pretty as they are.

Now the question is, what did Drea have to do at 8am???

Quote:
Well, I really DID want to try that Turtle Krawl, Drea's right- MEK/eandesmom/etc spoke so highly of it in one of their TRs, and I knew those ladies would not steer us wrong! So it became the priority of the night, and is why we hopped the bus back.

And by the way...did you know that on the OKW bus, they play Jimmy Buffet type tunes the whole way? It's SOOOO cool! I loved that!

Anyway, speak for yourself, Drea- somebody DID get a pic of the Cash Cab bartender, Joe-

And he was GREAT!! I really like the Gurgling Suitcase- it feels like a place where everybody knows your name...even if they didn't know ours. The BIG game was on, and I did enjoy going back and forth with those Bulls fans (Timmy is a HUGE Brooklyn Nets fan, so I had to do him proud!), but it was all good fun. And those Turtle Krawls were Da BOMB! Yum!! When game 6 finally ended (and the Nets WON!!- but then they lost in the next one- glad I wasn't there for THAT! ) we got a ride over to our Hospitality House area studio (meaning it is in a building near the main area of the resort) by a very informative bellman who gave us our FULL nickel's worth.

eandesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #80
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

I’mmmm back. I had to take a disboards break and visit cemeteries. Seriously.

One of my hobbies is genealogy research and one of the big things in genealogy research is visiting cemeteries in places you normally would not visit. I just spent a week in SC (near Kara’s) and GA snapping photos of tombstones of people long dead and gone, way long dead and gone, like from the 1800s…

I love OKW, one of my favorite places to stay. Reading through your drink list though I think if I had drank as much as Drea I would have had no memory of OKW or any other part of the day.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #81
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Hey there! I know I have been MIA- AGAIN....it's the end of the school year, baseball, Tyler & Sean's birthdays, 8th grade graduation....just so much going on in June! But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I have some time today to get caught up! So......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Awesome!
Thank you! we had a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
More fun adventures with you gals. Ugh to the rain but cheers to you for making the best of it!

Yea- we're all positive and poncho-up-lifting like that...

And speaking of cheers... way to go on the complimentary champagne and turtle krawls!

Those turtle krawls were sooooooo amazing!!

Glad you were able to cheer your local high school on. My high school marched in the parade twice (a long, long, LONG time ago) and it was so fun!!

Very cool!

I stayed at OKW back several years ago and liked it. Thinking about maybe a quick trip there this summer but not sure. I've gotten so spoiled with the Epcot resorts... can I handle the buses everywhere?? But Jimmy Buffett tunes would help!
I know- the Epcot location, location, location, as Pods would say, is really excellent. But as for OKW- if you look at a WDW map, it is actually very centrally located to nearly everything- so even though you are on a bus, the ride doesn't seem to be that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnbwSktles View Post
Hi Ellen (and the rest of you DisMoms!)!!

I just finished reading through all of Ellen's TRs...I think that took a few weeks! Definitely a good way to pass time at work!

WOW! Your eyes must be tired!!

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your adventures!
Thanks! I am looking forward to reliving them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
Hello Ellen and all the other Dis Moms. Don't know how i missed knowing another Dis Moms trip was happening, but I am glad I found the TR. I always enjoy reading about your adventures.

A few comments:

I was not sure DL was bigger, but it seemed like it when I was there back in February. The smaller castle really bothered me though.

OMG!!!! DL is really smaller- they are all busting my chops! Everytime I mention my trip to DL to ANYONE, the first thing people tell me is "Ya know, it's smaller than WDW". EVERY time. I have been told this by people from every aspect and relationship in my life! So at this point I have heard it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times, I am just starting to be a smart axx everytime and telling people, "Oh no- it's really MUCH MUCH bigger- especially the castle."

I want that red slushie drink. Hope it is there in October when I am there for Food & Wine

Well, that would be nice, but I think it was just for F&G- they have a pomegranate one in the fall for F&W- I don't like it nearly as much- actually, it's pretty sweet and syrupy, so I don't like it at all- I wish they would have this Rose one all year long- it was really amazing!

Too bad about the rain, but it looks like you are surviving nicely.

Looking forward to more and the arrival of the rest of the Dis Moms. I believe I am still a Dis Moms Groupie!
Yes you are!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Love the reason for the Title !!My last 2 Tr's have had Titles for random reasons too !!! I am sure hoping Lake George inspires something other tha Elvis is in the Building
Huh? Was Elvis in Lake George?
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #82
podsnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniosmom View Post
Hi Ladies -- it looks like you all had an amazing time! I told my son that sometimes mommies go to WDW without their kids and he looked at me like I have 3 heads. I mean, it is OUR special place, after all, so I can't blame him.

That's so funny! Maybe he will change his mind when he gets older.

I think if I ever went without him, I would have to LIE LIE LIE and hide all photographic evidence of the adventure.
That is REALLY hard to do! We need to plan lunch or a beach day in July- does Antonio go to camp or is he home all day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I never got the bat signal for this one, so joining in late.

OOPS! Hey! There's a new DISmom TR!

Your trips are so fun, but I could never handle all the drinking. I would be getting wild by having 1 a day. Well I am sure I could have a good time still though! Watching people drink is funny too.
What can I say- we are very dedicated and on a mission when we are there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
Argggh!! I had a whole response types out and I lost it. I can say as those two were sending awesome pictures of their new hair I was watching my lawn change color again. This time from a hint of spring right back to the middle of January. I had to bring the sun right cuz it HAS to warm and sunny in FL if it is snowy in MN, right?

This photo is just soooo wrong!!!!!! It was May 2nd!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista113 View Post
A little late, but I am in, looks like so much fun!!! I am dying to take a girls trip, but don't know how I would explain it to my two boys. However, that pink slushie looks so good I think I could figure it out

Exactly!!! It's a different trip- we do all the things we DON'T do with our kids- they would definitely not be enjoying it!

You guys are so much fun. I was dying at the text message exchange about ironing the poncho.
Ironing ponchos is totally cray-cray!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:38 AM   #83
podsnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Ok so I was like a bazillion updates behind...not really just hadn't posted, lost my spot, yadda yadda yadda and am finally all cuaght up. Will not possibly remember everything I wanted to say other than all 3 of you had me rolling!

Perfect! That's the point!

From "poncho up y'all" to "Cinco de Drinko", to the concept of ironing plastic and finding rain gear in Minnesoda....I was howling.

Us too!!!

Soggy start though, in more ways than one, thankfully it seems the adult liquid compensated for the liquid sunshine.

I am so glad you liked the Gurgling Suitcase and the Turtle Krawl

OMG- LOVED the place and the drinks- and you know we HAD to go because of you & MEK!

Just don't make it at home, it's not nearly as good. Trust us!

Thanks for the advice!

Or try a different recipe...that's my next trick. I swear I had that bartender this summer, I'd have loved to actually hang at the bar for a bit at night, how fun. Love the door to door golf cart service, can't wait to hear THAT story.

Drea posted it- did I forget to do a link?

Ah...OKW and Jimmy Buffet everywhere. I love that place and really do wish it was one of our homes, glad it's not usually an issue to get in there as it's definitely high on our list of places to stay. The entire vibe is so perfect. I always feel like the rooms don't photograph as pretty as they are.

I like it alot- I enjoyed reading about your last trip there, too- can't BELIEVE you got so far in a paddle boat!

Now the question is, what did Drea have to do at 8am???
Put kahlua in her cup and take a slide at the pool, lol-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
I’mmmm back. I had to take a disboards break and visit cemeteries. Seriously.

One of my hobbies is genealogy research and one of the big things in genealogy research is visiting cemeteries in places you normally would not visit. I just spent a week in SC (near Kara’s) and GA snapping photos of tombstones of people long dead and gone, way long dead and gone, like from the 1800s…

That's interesting- were they your relations?

I love OKW, one of my favorite places to stay. Reading through your drink list though I think if I had drank as much as Drea I would have had no memory of OKW or any other part of the day.
HAHAHAHA- it was spread out across hours and hours- not in 2 hours! So not as bad as it looks-
Old 06-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #84
podsnel

So DREA- your trip to LV looked like a blast- and you looked so stinkin cute in all the pics!! I LOVE the one with the hat before the pool of you- I promise that one day when Pods and I head out there you will be the first to know so you can meet us- I would really like to go there with you (even if your Marine DH can't keep up with your beer intake, lol-).

And yea- I think you got all the details pretty much of our nickel tour! Steve was hilarious- and a very good sport! That was so funny, it makes me LOL just reading about it now-

Ok...sooo.....Drea, who is known for early rising on vacation, well- I beat her that Friday morning- because I was sleeping next to the window, and the SUN was shining in on me!! What a WONDERFUL surprise!!! This day was SUPPOSED to be worse than the day before! But as it turned out, the weather forecast was WRONG (go figure- that never happens, right?). HAH! I think Drea hopped in the shower, while I went out to grab coffee- but first, here was our view from the big OKW balcony-

Hmmm....that pic doesn't look so good. I was using my Canon DSLR, and it looked a little over-exposed. But I figured it was a fluke, and brought that camera with me to get the coffee. EXCEPT....turns out it was no fluke. See for yourself-

UGH. My DSLR was dead. A month ago, we had a bit of a flood onto my kitchen island (where my camera was sitting- I keep it out sometimes for easy access) when Sean was taking a shower in our bathroom- which is directly above the island. The drain was clogged, and when I heard waterfalls in my kitchen, I discovered it was because water was POURING from every high-hat light fixture in my kitchen over my island. Where my camera was.

It was a scene, man.

Anyway, that camera seemed broken, then it was ok, but I guess it was finally ding-dong-dead. Kinda stunk for this vacation, but in the end, a GREAT thing, because I was able to replace my camera with a T3i- which I REALLY REALLY like a whole lot better! Silver linings...it's all about silver linings...

Anyway, I had two mugs in my OL, so I went to get the coffee and then back to pack up before our Bell services pre-scheduled the night before luggage pick up (yes, before our nickel your, we booked a pick up for this morning as advised by the bell services desk, because they get busy in the morning). I also stopped in the store- I got drea and I a really nice OKW sticker- I have decided to get them from now on at all the DVC resorts I stay at and stick them on my suitcase. Of course, they didn't have one at AKV, so the project is not going very well so far. Oh- we stayed in Studio #

They came and grabbed all our 30 pieces of luggage, and no, it was not Steve of nickel tour fame- apparently the DO let them go home on occasion, who knew? We walked over to the Hospitality House to get the bus, taking pics on the way of lovely OKW-

And yea, Steve- the slide was still closed and it was past 8- what the heck was Drea supposed to do with herself now?

Cont'd next post-

Last edited by podsnel; 06-09-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #85
podsnel

I would really like to come here and just hang the way Cynthia did. It is a relaxed, easy kind of place.

We stopped in the store again- and noticed that THIS store had EVERY SIZE in the pants I had wanted to buy last night at CL. Of course.

Then we visited Check-in and Papa's Den-

We were headed to the bus- and, yea, that's right- I was ditching Drea for the morning- she was headed to DHS, and I was headed to BC via EPCOT. I had a teeny tiny little Mousketeer to meet! Bye Drea! I'll miss you!

My transport mojo was still good- I was heading to EPCOT very quickly-

Wow- all those flowers are REALLY prettier when it's not raining!

There were so many new displays this year- I especially liked this one-

Across the lake they were filming something- see the lights?

LOOK!! It's a MONKEY!!!

FWIW, I ended up eventually buying this exact one- and he looked a LOT better when Disney was in charge- I guess I am just not cut-out to be a zookeeper.

Kudos to Disney- F&G was the best I have ever seen-

Cont'd next post-

Old 06-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #86
podsnel

More topiaries-

Out the back, at the IG-

As I said, I had a teeny tiny little Mouseketeer to meet. Seriously! Peter's cousin (Joan is married to Peter) is Mark- that wonderful CM we met years ago who at one time worked as the engineer for RnRC, and has since been climbing the corporate ladder to Trainer (of new CMs). Well, Mark and his lovely wife, Carlie, had just had their first baby, and today I would be joining them all at the BC for a very sweet little meet and greet! Introducing, Baby Reid!

Isn't he so cute? But where were his itty bitty mouse ears?

Cousin Peter and the newest member of his VERY VERY VERY large family-

My turn!

Awww......

I felt so honored to be included in this little get together- we do have a running joke, Peter and I, that I am his Wife #2, and that I am his VERY VERY VERY large family's official photographer, so I guess I am related to them, too!

Soon it was time to move on- Joan and Peter would be meeting us later in the Ditch but were on their way to see their daughter sing in EPCOT first. And I had to meet Drea at DHS- we had some rides to do, and the world's greatest hot dog to eat!!

But, first, because I was at BC, I was hungry and got a yogurt parfait from the Marketplace. Because I LOVE the parfaits from here. Or, I used to. It still resembles the ones they used to make fresh (OMG, I miss those parfaits SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!), but the granola is all soggy now, because they are pre-packaged. Kind of a bummer.

Does anyone know anything about the granola? Do they buy it, or is it their own mix? It is fantastic (except for the now sogginess). And at least, in all these years (I am talking since at least 10 years ago) they have not changed the granola, and I have never seen it anywhere else.

Time to leave the BC and head to DHS!

Last edited by podsnel; 06-07-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #87
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Put kahlua in her cup and take a slide at the pool, lol-
Now that would have been AWESOME! I am mildly annoyed at myself I didn't go down it, will have to rectify it next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
5cent tour....

Steve: Evening Ladies.. 1st time at OKW?
El: Nope been here before
Me: YUP Im a Virgin ... only in OKW lol
EL & I: GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE
Steve: WELL THEN ... umm, Welcome let me tell you about the place, Our main resturant is Olivias, we have boats to rent, bikes , Tennis volleyball and baskeball courts, and an awesome pool. The theme is its a huge sandcastle with the slide that shoots you out of a Mickey Mouse head opening.
Me: Wow sounds awesome!! Giggle Giggle giggle
El: Do you think were really going to use ANY of that dude?
Me: GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE
Steve: Not.. Staying... Long.. Ladies...???
El: NOPE checking out tmrw and moving to AKL
Me: Giggle Giggle Giggle
El: But you know Drea here is crazy and gets up at the crack of dawn while on vacation and needs something to do from 7-9am.
Me: True Dat Giggle Giggle Giggle
Steve: Well in that case, the pool opens at 8am
El & I: PERFECT!! Giggle Giggle Giggle
Steve: just shook his head and giggled too.

(did I leave anything out EL.. remember by this time Drea had a few beverages.... )
  1. Oj w/Bacardi
  2. slushy
  3. wine
  4. wine
  5. wine
  6. headache
  7. champaigne
  8. turtle crawl
  9. turtle crawl
[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]
You had mixing issues, I have a headache looking at that list BUT you finished it off with some juice to balance it all out...well done!

A nickel tour AND a ride home. Really what more could anyone ask for! Fun end to the evening.

Quote:

Ok...sooo.....Drea, who is known for early rising on vacation, well- I beat her that Friday morning- because I was sleeping next to the window, and the SUN was shining in on me!! What a WONDERFUL surprise!!! This day was SUPPOSED to be worse than the day before! But as it turned out, the weather forecast was WRONG (go figure- that never happens, right?). HAH! I think Drea hopped in the shower, while I went out to grab coffee- but first, here was our view from the big OKW balcony-

Hmmm....that pic doesn't look so good. I was using my Canon DSLR, and it looked a little over-exposed. But I figured it was a fluke, and brought that camera with me to get the coffee. EXCEPT....turns out it was no fluke. See for yourself-
YAY for sun, BOO for dead cameras. Well it's not DEAD if it is still taking pictures, over exposed or not but for the new toy1

Quote:

I would really like to come here and just hang the way Cynthia did. It is a relaxed, easy kind of place.

Yes, yes it is! I could live at OKW. No joke. Work at DTD, paddleboat to work. Oh wait, they won't let me go that far

What a cute little mouseketeer!

Quote:

But, first, because I was at BC, I was hungry and got a yogurt parfait from the Marketplace. Because I LOVE the parfaits from here. Or, I used to. It still resembles the ones they used to make fresh (OMG, I miss those parfaits SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!), but the granola is all soggy now, because they are pre-packaged. Kind of a bummer.

This is my issue with pre-packaged parfaits persiod, I rarely get them anymore. Soggy granola seems to defeat the purpose! RF used to have them made to order but I've no idea of they still do. Probably not.

Fun morning!!!!!!!!!!!
eandesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #88
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Breakfast!

A few of the graves were old relatives, not many. One grave, not a relative, was a four-sided marker with the Rev Somebody's information written on one side and his three wives buried around him (making a + sign, with him one one plus line and a wife on each of the other plus signs). Each side had the information of "that" wife on it, hard to explain but funny to see.

I research genealogy for fun so if anyone wants me to see if I can find some of their genealogy just let me know.

Kate
Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #89
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

I am so in love with Beach Club I have this issue with the idea of staying anywhere else. But OKW may be calling to me... Jimmy Buffett, turtle krawls...

Epcot's F&G looks beautiful. I am so bummed I missed it this year. Vowing to get there next year!!

2xcited2sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #90
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Post Friday 5/3/13

All by myself...

So as El said yes I have a stigma that I am always up at the crack of dawn on any vacation... I just dont want to miss a moment. I figure I can sleep when I get back home LOL. We had set our phone alarms and headed off to dream land.

I woke up the next morning to El saying something along the lines of "Is that really the SUN?" Well that perked me up cuz all we had seen were grey skys.
Sure enough It was a Beautiful day! (Que U2)

We walked onto our patio to take pics like women who had never seen daylight before. But we didnt believe it so we checked our phone weather apps and low and behold whatever storm had hovered over us was blowing far far away!!!

Im sure we did a lil dance then got ready, El went to get coffee (she knows I am a vacation coffee and Kahlua girl.. what? The best part of waking up is Kahlua in MY cup!) While she was gone I got ready, and repacked my bags.
I felt like a world traveler with all my different resort tags LOL

I was so bummed I couldnt ride the slide... lol and next time I see that Steve, Im so giving him a piece of my mind for stearing me wrong.

One day I want to do a resort hop vacation... no parks (well maybe not LOL) but just do a night at each place. Thats another SANS kids trip, or maybe when they are old enough to hit the parks alone while E and I sit by the pool and bar hop, well bar for me, lounge chair hop for the hubby LOL!

You have to love all the detail they put into every resort!

After we walked around the resort and checked out the 'check in' area and Papa's Den (btw didnt know it was called that.. TOO CUTE!) El had a hot date with some mini mousekeeter. I was so upset that she would ditch me.. I mean really I come all this way from coast to coast, and invite myself on this trip for her to ditch ME geez-us lol jk... later she showed me the pics of Baby Reid, and well, I would have ditched me to hang out with that cute lil thang too!

She was sweet and said I was more than welcomed to go with her, and I thought about it, I mean I had already watched some kids I didnt know, from a school I didnt go to, from a town Im not from, march down main street... heck by now I was family and Peter's 3rd wife even LOL. But I thought that would have been a lil awkward for them. I bowed out and deceided to hit the park alone.

My bus to Hollywood came quick after El's and off I went. I noticed that the cost of gas there was 10cents cheaper than when I left Cali. (this is another thing I do when we vaca.. take pics of what the cost of gas is LOL.. I'm odd like that!)

A few mins later I had arrived

I never get to walk into the parks, STOP and take pics of whatever I want. you know how it is with kids.. GO GO GO GO. So it gave me some time to enjoy the park and hit some rides.. YEAH BUDDY!!!

Obligatory Hat Pic.. I read the rule book of the park you HAVE to take one, its a must lol

Then made a quick right and headed for the big kid rides.

1st up... Aerosmith!

Since I was a loner I did Single Rider... everyone sing it with me now.. All the Single Riders All the Single Riders

It was maybe a 10min wait for me if that... and I was so excited to check out my pic.. but they werent working, I was so bummed. So I made up for it by hitting TOT. It said it was ONLY a 20min wait but I found I was in that line for about 35mins. There were TONS of school there too so I sort of fit in walking between 2groups like I was a chaparone.

By now I was getting text from El saying she was leaving the cutiest lil Mousekateer to head over and meet me.

I let her know where I was in line but she was still working on grabbing a boat on over by the time I got on.

Since El wasnt there yet, I deceided to see how Toy Story was doing... 60min wait .. um no thanks
]

Instead I deceided to get a pic with Buzz and Woody

It stated only 20mins.. maybe thats todays theme? but again was more like 30!

It was a little weird being the only adult without kids in that picture que, but I soon got over it as I listened to a family behind me. I had to hold my laughter in because it made me think thats EXACTLY the kind of meltdown we have had before and it was soo nice for it to happen to someone else this time and I got to enjoy it while they were "THAT" family!

Basically to share the story, the dad wanted to take a pic of lil Jonny and lil Jane, but lil Jane was not having ANY of that. See she kept saying that lil Jonny was taking up all the room and there wasnt space for her to get in the pic. Well mom layed into lil Jonny and told him to give lil Jane some room. To which lil Jonny told them she's got lots of room. Lil Jane didnt like that and pushed lil Jonny out of the area all together and dad took the pic of precisious lil Jane while mom yelled at poor Jonny. Btw this continued thru each other the photo opp areas in the que, until FINALLY lil Jonny had enough, and on the last one he graciously let his lil sis go 1st to take a pic all alone, and just as dad was about to click the pic of their lil princess. Lil Jonny pushed that lil brat out of the way and had the biggest cheesiest smile there was in time for dad to capture it!

Im not sure if lil Jonny got in trouble for that because then it was my turn to take a pic with the guys

Im pretending they are my favorite men Vin Diesel and The Rock LOL Its a Drea Samich either way I win!

El had got there just in time and was able to sneak in and take pics with me. (and I got them off photopass!)

Woody is telling us that he was girlfriendless

Buzz chimmed in that he was too... hint hint El

You got a Friend in Me!

After we finished making a double date with Woody and Buzz, El asked if I wanted to ride Aerosmith again.. which promted me to say, "I dont care whatever you want to do, Im just HAPPY to be here!" ... lol

Next Up: THE BEST Hot Dog EVVERR, before we double than triple our group!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: