Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #676
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Still no pin here! Just a trip to the hospital! Lol
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #677
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcolleenkelly View Post
Sing it with me:
It's a Small World After All
It's a Small, Small World...
I'm singing!
Wait! Let me open the window....can you hear me?

...it's a small world after all!

Of course you are probably sleeping which is where I should be...Goodnight!
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #678
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostnemo View Post
Oh no!!! What happened?
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #679
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcolleenkelly View Post
Alright guys. We're pulling the plug.
We had hoped Free Dining would be offered during the last week of August (as it was last year), but we got squeezed out of that discount. Then, this PIN code seems to elude us as well. And from what I'm hearing, the newest Free Dining offer to go public soon will most likely not offer the last week in August either. The Room Only discount is nice and all, but it's not going to make up for the $1,000 or more it costs to eat at Disney.

It's just not worth the stress. We're going to find a place off site and save $600 or $700 so that we can actually EAT during our vacation. LOL

It was worth a try to hope and wish for some Pixie Dust, but that only takes you so far. Might as well be banking on a sweepstakes entry or the lottery - neither of which are guaranteed. Nor do they even have good odds, really.

If Disney really wants our $$ to go towards their resorts, they'll send us that PIN code. But it kind of looks like they don't need our money this year. I'm sure the Wyndham or the Sheraton would love to have us. We'll still have a great time - it's our first, so we don't really have anything to compare it to anyway!
It's going to be magical, no matter what!
You are exactly right! It will be a wonderful trip no matter where you stay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerplop View Post
My partner got one today in the mail, but we're already booked off-site this year so it's useless. Glad to have gotten one at all, but I really wish I could pass it off to the needy on The Dis instead.
Oh me too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard192 View Post
My sister's husband got the pin in the mail today; he does not have an account with Disney but does have a Disney Visa card. My sister had the PIN attached to her name the first day the e-mails went out even though she never got the email. We are in Massachusetts.

Looks like they are still mailing PINs
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
Typically, Disney Visa is separate from the Disney site. I wonder if he has an account with ESPN.
I can get an ESPN account! I am a huge sports fan!!!Does that help?

Quote:
Oh no. I hope everyone is okay!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #680
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend

Oh no!!! What happened?
Well my car decided to pop out of gear on a hill after I parked it. I didnt put the emergency brake on because I was just jumping out to check the mail plus its never once kicked out of gear before. Well as I'm walking away I hear something so I turn around and lord behold the cars rolling. Me being half asleep after being up for 28 hours decide oh I can stop it...... Well I didn't and my leg got trapped between the car and my garage... No broken bones just a bad bruise on the bone and some pulled muscles! All okay! Lol. I was up for over 44 hours total that weekend.
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #681
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Well my car decided to pop out of gear on a hill after I parked it. I didnt put the emergency brake on because I was just jumping out to check the mail plus its never once kicked out of gear before. Well as I'm walking away I hear something so I turn around and lord behold the cars rolling. Me being half asleep after being up for 28 hours decide oh I can stop it...... Well I didn't and my leg got trapped between the car and my garage... No broken bones just a bad bruise on the bone and some pulled muscles! All okay! Lol. I was up for over 44 hours total that weekend.
Oh. My. Gawd. I am so glad you are okay. What a nightmare. Literally, that is something that would happen in one of my nightmares. That is so scary!
Old 06-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #682
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

WOW!!! You probably could have been killed!!!! So glad you are okay. I hope you have gotten some sleep since.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #683
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yike's! Glad you are o.k.!
Old 06-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #684
tracydeech
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostnemo

Okay glad you are ok! So..... The real ? Is was the FD pin in your mailbox?!? ( I couldn't resist!)

seriously happy to hear your ok.
tracydeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #685
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracydeech View Post
Okay glad you are ok! So..... The real ? Is was the FD pin in your mailbox?!? ( I couldn't resist!)

Your reply made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing. After her terrible ordeal I hope the PIN was there, but somehow I think we would have heard about the PIN before the accident if it had been there.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #686
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracydeech View Post

Old 06-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #687
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Hahaha - so funny. Is it okay that we're laughing? That was really a scary story. But you're right - I'm sure the post would have said, "It took a trip to the hospital, but I got the PIN!".
Old 06-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #688
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post
Your reply made me laugh. I was thinking the same thing. After her terrible ordeal I hope the PIN was there, but somehow I think we would have heard about the PIN before the accident if it had been there.
So somehow I was not thinking on that wavelength when I read it but, HYSTERICAL!
They really just need to give us pin codes already. I mean they've created such a frenzy for these pin codes that people are so distracted looking for them that they are getting hurt!

Seriously though, so glad you didn't get terribly hurt...that could have been so much worse....
Old 06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #689
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow! So glad you are okay!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #690
Dis nerd
Earning My Ears

How to get a FD pin?

just wondering how ppl get these pins and what exactly it is? I never heard of it or ever received one, maybe I book to early.

Dis nerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: