Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #31
wahoostampingirl
DIS Veteran

My kids LOVED the KP missions and we had done several countries. We are big Phineas & Ferb fans, so they were super excited to try the Agent P missions. We got France for the first one and it did not hold their attention well at all. There was a lot of dialog in between clues (don't remember there being so much in KP) and they stopped before the end of the mission. Disappointing for us, since KP had been such a big hit. We might try again on our next trip. I find it helps for each kid to have their own device, as each of my kids want to control it.
wahoostampingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #32
arcurioa
Mouseketeer

We found it the same - too much dialog and back story - they try to add too Phineas and Ferb, who I really enjoy, but I think the Agent P and Dr D story would be enough. Sometimes it's seems like a lot of listening, which can be difficult when the countries are crowded- read loud. My girls were finished after one, whereas with KP they wanted to keep going. This from a family that loves P&F.
arcurioa is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #33
conandrob240
DIS Veteran

They are long but really fun. If you started one unknowingly with plans for other activities, I can see being frustrated. But now we just plan to spend the better part of a day in the world showcase getting all the stamps and doing a few missions. It is relaxing.
conandrob240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #34
SurferDad
Earning My Ears

My son and I got fully into this!

It's really neat when you can discover hidden things that 99% of the folks have no clue is there and we would of kept walking past Norway otherwise. My kiddo wanted to keep going but since we are residents, I wanted to break them up for we can look forward to our next mission!
SurferDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #35
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

The whole point is to get you to spend time in the pavilions. I think it works best if you don't treat it as a race. Figure out your next destination - then take your time there and look around, not just for the next clue.

We walked through some shops we've never noticed before thanks to it.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: