DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Daisyduck49
Mouseketeer
 
Daisyduck49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 108

Closing Company

Any recommendations on a closing company? If we are able to purchase points through a third party, Bankruptcy Court, not a normal Timeshare reseller - we will need to arrange for closing and title company. Thanks for any advice.
Daisyduck49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
DisneyDiana
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyDiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 477

I would recommend Nancy Spohn at Timeshare Title and More. Great communications and everything went quickly. I understand she has been doing DVC resales for many years.
__________________
DisneyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Daisyduck49
Mouseketeer
 
Daisyduck49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 108

Thanks!
Daisyduck49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #4
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up
 
cm8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DI, SC
Posts: 5,954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyduck49 View Post
Any recommendations on a closing company? If we are able to purchase points through a third party, Bankruptcy Court, not a normal Timeshare reseller - we will need to arrange for closing and title company. Thanks for any advice.
I would like to recommend another Nancy too, her last name is Kirsch. She was very prompt and pleasant to work with. I gad my closing documents 2 days after ROFR was waived. In addition to that, my escrow was closed and deed filed just 1 day after ROFR and I had my contract loaded in 5 days after DVD was notified of owner change Good luck either way

Nancy Kirsch
Magic Vacation Title
1(407)-488-1330 or 1-866-338-7335
according to the TSS, they have closed over 8,000 of their Disney transactions.
cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #5
BTSD
Earning My Ears
 
BTSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21

Nancy Spohn

As previously mentioned, Nancy Spohn is very quick and knows what she's doing. I made an offer on a Saturday, my broker had everything to her on Monday morning, electronic contracts were in hand Monday afternoon, escrow mailed and paperwork submitted to Disney on Tuesday.

Looking at all others timelines on Dis Boards, this is tremendously fast!
BTSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #6
Novakm
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 89

I also had good service from Nancy Spohn. Submitted to disney for ROFR the day she received docs from me. The first docs she sent me showed a closing day of April 18. OnApril 18 I received an email saying the close was complete. I checked the OC website and it was registered. I expect my member number from Disney any day now.
Novakm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #7
Daisyduck49
Mouseketeer
 
Daisyduck49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 108

Thank You to all who responded. We are not working with a broker so we will have to rely heavily on the closing company.
Daisyduck49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
Rmgdisney
Earning My Ears
 
Rmgdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ma
Posts: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyduck49 View Post
Thank You to all who responded. We are not working with a broker so we will have to rely heavily on the closing company.
Another vote for Nancy Spohn (timeshare title &more) we received our closing docs a few days after passing ROFR. Closed a week later after sending remaining funds and now waiting on Disney for membership card.
Rmgdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #9
melissac
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hazelhurst, WI
Posts: 939

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm8 View Post
I would like to recommend another Nancy too, her last name is Kirsch. She was very prompt and pleasant to work with. I gad my closing documents 2 days after ROFR was waived. In addition to that, my escrow was closed and deed filed just 1 day after ROFR and I had my contract loaded in 5 days after DVD was notified of owner change Good luck either way

Nancy Kirsch
Magic Vacation Title
1(407)-488-1330 or 1-866-338-7335
according to the TSS, they have closed over 8,000 of their Disney transactions.
I second this have had great response and has been wonderful
__________________

Offsite 1978, DL offsite 1991 NYE, WDW offsite 1995, CBC and DC 2001, POFQ 2006, Purchased DVC 2006, OKW May 2007, CBC Dec. 2007, SSR Jan. 2008,OKW Oct 2008, AS Movies Jan 2009, HRH & THV Oct 2009, BWV Sept 2010, RPR, SSR & OKW Jan 2011, OKW & DLR Dec 2012, OKW Oct 2013
melissac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.