Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
monica9
DIS Veteran

Any info on WORLD QUEST? or other rental properties

We are going 2nd week of november. 4 adults 2 children (5 and 2). Looking to go 6 nights. We want a place that when the kids go to sleep we are able to hang out in a separate room. The cheapest Disney villa is asking 500 a night. We are looking to rent something that is close to $1000 or under for the week. Any ideas are much appreciated. I would love to have more of a resort feel if possible (community pool). Ive heard of world quest.

Thanks in advance!
Disney as a child: '82 CR,'84, CR,'85 CR,'87 CR,'88 CR,'89 CR....Disney as an adult: '03 off property, '04 off property, '10 1 day off cruise, '11 CBR (DD first trip!), 2012 WL, 2013 December 2013 BC Hoping for Fall 2015
DH(40) : Me(34) DD(6)
monica9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
mguedes
Mouseketeer

Try www.paradisepalmsresort.com.br

Great resort style pool with waterfalls, spa, tiki bar and grill.
mguedes is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Minnie121
Earning My Ears

I stayed at Worldquest November of last year and loved it. My son said it was nicer than our house! We had a 3br/2bth unit with a full kitchen, living room, and washer/dryer. The pool is huge. It's a 5 minute drive to the gates of DW. You do have to pay extra for things like towel pickup and beds being made. The only service included is daily trash pickup. The only negative I can think of is that the area where breakfast is served is small and can get very crowded early in the am. We preferred stocking up our own kitchen and eating there most mornings. You should know that the resort and pool area are pretty quiet so if you are looking for a place with lots of action and water slides then this isn't the place for you-but I liked that it was quiet after all the action in the parks. Good luck !!
Minnie121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
travelin' tigger

I've finally met Tigger and I'm doin' the "Super Duper Alley Ooper Loop-de-Looper Bounce"!

Loved WorldQuest!

My family stayed there a year ago in February and loved it. Had a 3 bedroom, 3 bath and it was perfect! The balconies are screened in and our overlooked the pool that was very quiet.

As the pp pointed out, the free breakfast gets really busy, but we brought ours back to our villa.

Hope to stay there in November if we can get a good rate!

2015: AKV Mar ~ 2014: BWV Mar • GFV/BLT Jul • OKW Nov ~ 2013: BWV Mar • BWV Jul • OKW Nov ~ 2012: BWV Feb • BCV Aug • OKW Nov ~ 2011: OKW May • AKV Jan ~ 2010: OKW Nov • HR/BCV Aug • ASMu/BCV May • AKV Jan ~ 2009: BWV Dec • OKW Oct • ASMu Sep • Pop July • BWV May • Pop Feb ~ 2008: OKW Nov • BCV Aug • BWV Jun/Jul • BWV Mar ~ 2007: BWV Dec • ASSp/BWV Nov • ASSp/BWV Sep • ASMu May•BWV Mar ~ 2006: BWV Dec • Dolphin Sep/BWV Oct • ASMu Aug • Pop/BCV May • Dolphin/BWV Jan ~ 2005: Swan/HR/OKW Dec • ASMo Sep/BWV Oct • Pop Feb ~ 2004: Swan/RPR Dec • Pop/WL Oct • Safari May • Pop Jan ~ 2003: Dolphin/RPR Nov/Dec • CSR Jun • CBR Jan ~ 2002: POFQ/ASMu Dec • ASSp Jun • ASMu Feb ~ 2001: ASMu Nov

travelin' tigger is offline   Reply With Quote