DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #16
e46m3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post

Mmm, not sure where in California you are (I'm up North,) but the 2 real estate markets I watch like a hawk (where I'll be selling in a couple of years and where I'll be buying) are still down significantly from peak, although they have rebounded a bit since 2011, but the foreclosures looming suggest to me that what we may be seeing is a second dead cat bounce since the fall from peak.
It feels a bit like a feeding frenzy w/ DVC @ the moment, so I'll probably just wait awhile - unless the contract that suits me comes along.
My instinct is that generally DVC sales are more linked to the availibilty of credit for most - is that not the case? I thought I read that most direct DVC purchases where w/ financing, so wouldn't that be the trend to watch rather than the stock market? Resale buyers, I suspect, are more often cash buyers - so maybe that market is very different from direct buyers.
I'm talking about Orange County and Silicon Valley. All cash buyers too.
e46m3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: