Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Cheap one night stay before Poly check in

We will be checking into the poly on 12-1. We will be driving from Texas and arriving at MN the night before. We need somewhere to basically sleep until we can check into the Poly....TIA!
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
pieface
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Jarrettsville MD
Posts: 483

If you want to stay on Disney property check out the all star value resorts
pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #3
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieface View Post
If you want to stay on Disney property check out the all star value resorts
I was actually thinking off property but I will check that out. Thx.
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #4
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney
 
Metro West's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NW Orlando, FL
Posts: 44,039
DISboards Moderator

Welcome!
__________________
**** Universal Orlando annual passholder since 2004! ****
Metro West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Booked one night at the all stars movies resort. Thx a bunch! Only 236 days! Lol
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
spears2008
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

fyi, disney will transport your luggage for you from one hotel to the next. I see that you will be driving so this might not help you much if you can just drive to Poly yourself, but for those flying and relying on ME and other disney transportation this can be a great benefit.
spears2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #7
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by spears2008 View Post
fyi, disney will transport your luggage for you from one hotel to the next. I see that you will be driving so this might not help you much if you can just drive to Poly yourself, but for those flying and relying on ME and other disney transportation this can be a great benefit.
Definitely a good tip! Just planning on a quick overnight bag that night.
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
MattnAlly09
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17

Livingsocial.com

Hi. Just wanted to let you know. try checking livingsocial.com I was able to book a room for the night before our Disney check in at Lake Buena Vista Resort right by Downtown Disney for $79 because I bought a livingsocial deal.
MattnAlly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #9
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by spears2008 View Post
fyi, disney will transport your luggage for you from one hotel to the next. I see that you will be driving so this might not help you much if you can just drive to Poly yourself, but for those flying and relying on ME and other disney transportation this can be a great benefit.
I was thinking about this some more and wondered if THIS would work????

We arrive at All Star Movies resort 11 pm 11/30. Check in at poly 12/1. We wanted to do animal Kingdom that day (12/1). Can I aske ASMovies to transfer my luggage to my Poly ROOM? without me actually having to be there right at 3? I have booked a TPV room and requested Tahiti longhouse. I would love to not have to leave AK in the middle of the day to simply pickup room keys but don't want to possibly lose my requests if I don't check in exactly at 3.
Make sense??
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #10
mcjingles
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjingles View Post

I was thinking about this some more and wondered if THIS would work????

We arrive at All Star Movies resort 11 pm 11/30. Check in at poly 12/1. We wanted to do animal Kingdom that day (12/1). Can I aske ASMovies to transfer my luggage to my Poly ROOM? without me actually having to be there right at 3? I have booked a TPV room and requested Tahiti longhouse. I would love to not have to leave AK in the middle of the day to simply pickup room keys but don't want to possibly lose my requests if I don't check in exactly at 3.
Make sense??
Anyone have some insight?
mcjingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #11
PinMan
Mouseketeer
 
PinMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: E.B. Mass.
Posts: 225

yes, i believe you can
__________________
PinMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.