Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #496
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie3 View Post
Elizabeth's countdown calendar is done. My dear friend, who is a beautiful artist (I AM NOT!). We are so very blessed with some amazing people in our lives!

photobucket.com/user/riik2/media/image_zpsfd6fa814.jpg.html][/URL]

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
That is really lovely! COOL!
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134773 MAW Family! Caitlin Jeremy Ramona (4p-/Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome-WISH KID!) and Ezra (Ramona's wild baby bro) Going to WDW November 2013!
4pmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #497
ksso32006
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone!
My name is Kathy & I am single mom to 4 kids. My youngest son has been granted a Wish Trip & we are headed to GKTW & Disney October 13th. We are So Excited!
ksso32006 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #498
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksso32006 View Post
Hi Everyone!
My name is Kathy & I am single mom to 4 kids. My youngest son has been granted a Wish Trip & we are headed to GKTW & Disney October 13th. We are So Excited!
Hooray! We will be there the week before you!

Old 09-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #499
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pmama View Post

That is really lovely! COOL!
Thank you!

Old 09-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #500
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliasmom View Post

I had a sweet stranger that ran across our pre trip report send Talia shirts, her family is really cool. Its amazing how kind people are.
Wow, that is wonderful. There are so many kind people!

Old 09-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #501
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terratalking View Post

how awesome!!! People are really genuinely good-hearted - i love hearing stories like this! And that calendar - LOVE!!! So amazing!

Thanks for sharing the pics! I can't wait til I can share a few!

terra
It is so true! I can't wait to see pictures!

Old 09-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #502
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:

SO AWESOME! People really are mostly good in this world! Sometimes it's hard to believe, but this MAW experience has made me feel confident in goodness for sure
That is so true. The kindness of people has truly humbled me.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #503
Jessicalynne
Mouseketeer

Ack! I just realized we have almost three weeks till we leave for Disney and I have yet to make a countdown calendar!... It seemed so far away at first, and now it appears to be sneaking right up on me! I have butterflies in my stomach today thinking about our trip for the first time ever... I think that means it is starting to feel more real, and like it will really actually happen. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! I want everything to be perfect, but I know it won't be, but it will be super amazing and magical and wonderful no matter what, even if little or even big things don't quite fall into place how we planned them to. Anyway... I am excited and can't wait!

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordy...25730070799917
Jordyn's blog: www.triumphingoverall.blogspot.com
Jessicalynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #504
Monie3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie3 View Post

That is so true. The kindness of people has truly humbled me.

Phillip's Countdown Calendar is done! 24 days to Jurassic Park!

Old 09-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #505
2specialkids
Mouseketeer

It's almost time!

Wow! Time is flying by. We will be leaving 12days and I haven't gotten any of Mikayla's planner done. Between work, daily stuff and school for all of us time has gotten away from me. Julie from Indiana Children's Wish Fund dropped off her backpackers full of trip goodies and it hit me. I have got to get going on her stuff. It seems like she has always had to step back a bit because of her little brother's health. Now we find that she has mito too and we really weren't sure she would qualify but applied any way. This is her time to be a princess. I really want this to be extra memorable for her. She's been so understanding all her life. Can you tell I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now? This weekend we will be doing a lot of planning. I wanted to get her tshirts since it was the only thing she asked for and forgot to post for iron on designs. Does anyone know if any of the designers can do anything on short notice? I just need something to download and I can print them off at home.
I have to at least get her planner done.
Where did the time go?

Gracie's (Mikayla) Pre-Trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3146419
Trip dates are 9/26-10/2/13
Boo's (Nikolas) Trip Report starts on page 7 post#99
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2263732

Last edited by 2specialkids; 09-13-2013 at 09:25 AM.
2specialkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #506
JasmineOtt
Earning My Ears

Posted some pictures!

I posted pictures on Jesse's PTR to help introduce our family.

I'm so excited for the families getting so close to their wish trips! I'm loving seeing the updates, pictures and plans!
Old 09-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #507
Redwavess
Mallory's Magical Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicalynne View Post
Ack! I just realized we have almost three weeks till we leave for Disney and I have yet to make a countdown calendar!... It seemed so far away at first, and now it appears to be sneaking right up on me! I have butterflies in my stomach today thinking about our trip for the first time ever... I think that means it is starting to feel more real, and like it will really actually happen. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! I want everything to be perfect, but I know it won't be, but it will be super amazing and magical and wonderful no matter what, even if little or even big things don't quite fall into place how we planned them to. Anyway... I am excited and can't wait!
Hooray for 3 weeks!!!

I think the key to enjoying any vacation is to focus on what is going well!! You know the whole glass half full thing!! Then it will be a perfect vacation!!

I am so happy for you and your family!! Now you better get to work on that countdown calendar!!!

Hooray for wish trips!!

Madeline

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2602026 Mallory Makes a Magical Wish! -- UPDATE -- I wish for... Rudolph!? pg. 4 Post #46

Redwavess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #508
Redwavess
Mallory's Magical Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineOtt View Post
I posted pictures on Jesse's PTR to help introduce our family.

I'm so excited for the families getting so close to their wish trips! I'm loving seeing the updates, pictures and plans!
I loved the pictures!!

Thanks for sharing your family with us!!

I know how excited you must be!! I am excited for you!!

Happy Planning!!

Madeline

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2602026 Mallory Makes a Magical Wish! -- UPDATE -- I wish for... Rudolph!? pg. 4 Post #46

Old 09-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #509
Redwavess
Mallory's Magical Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2specialkids View Post
Wow! Time is flying by. We will be leaving 12days and I haven't gotten any of Mikayla's planner done. Between work, daily stuff and school for all of us time has gotten away from me. Julie from Indiana Children's Wish Fund dropped off her backpackers full of trip goodies and it hit me. I have got to get going on her stuff. It seems like she has always had to step back a bit because of her little brother's health. Now we find that she has mito too and we really weren't sure she would qualify but applied any way. This is her time to be a princess. I really want this to be extra memorable for her. She's been so understanding all her life. Can you tell I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now? This weekend we will be doing a lot of planning. I wanted to get her tshirts since it was the only thing she asked for and forgot to post for iron on designs. Does anyone know if any of the designers can do anything on short notice? I just need something to download and I can print them off at home.
I have to at least get her planner done.
Where did the time go?
Hooray for 12... Now 11 days!!

I hope you find the time to plan this weekend!! Try not feel too stressed!! It will all come together!!

Hugs,

Madeline

Last edited by Redwavess; 09-14-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #510
Redwavess
Mallory's Magical Wish

Quote:
SO AWESOME! People really are mostly good in this world! Sometimes it's hard to believe, but this MAW experience has made me feel confident in goodness for sure

Great Post and SO true!!!

The whole Make a Wish and Big Give makes me know this is true!!

Thanks for sharing,

Madeline

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: