Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #361
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kktraylor View Post
We leave for our trip in 10 days!!!!!!
SO EXCITING!
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134773 MAW Family! Caitlin Jeremy Ramona (4p-/Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome-WISH KID!) and Ezra (Ramona's wild baby bro) Going to WDW November 2013!
4pmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #362
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Toy Story wish

FYI: Scrapbooking paper and albums are 40% off! I got an awesome Mickey album for $13.99!

Our volunteers were out this weekend, and wanted us to "keep the ideas coming" with regard to any wish details/special things for Ramona. I thought that was their department, but I guess they want to get as much info on what we think would be great as possible and then work some magic. We are focusing on Toy Story for Ramona's wish and chose Woody as character meet priority #1. Any other ideas? Ramona is going to be so thrilled with "just" WDW and GKTW! I mean, seriously! But they said every little bit of info we give them on what Ramona would love will help them make the perfect experience. I would love your advice
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"] http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134773 MAW Family! Caitlin Jeremy Ramona (4p-/Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome-WISH KID!) and Ezra (Ramona's wild baby bro) Going to WDW November 2013!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #363
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pmama View Post
FYI: Scrapbooking paper and albums are 40% off! I got an awesome Mickey album for $13.99!
:
Lol. Website would be helpful, eh? The sale is at Joann.com
Old 07-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #364
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Just got a call with flight info, I just want to giggle. Can't wait to tell the kids/hubby!
taliasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #365
Kktraylor
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliasmom View Post
Just got a call with flight info, I just want to giggle. Can't wait to tell the kids/hubby!
Yay! I know how you feel. Yesterday we got our packet with our check and make a wish button! :-).
Old 07-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #366
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kktraylor

Yay! I know how you feel. Yesterday we got our packet with our check and make a wish button! :-).
Congrats! Every little thing just makes it a little more real. Talia really loved fireworks on the fourth, so it reassures me she still has usable sight, so I know she is going to love this trip!
Old 07-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #367
Kktraylor
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Congrats! Every little thing just makes it a little more real. Talia really loved fireworks on the fourth, so it reassures me she still has usable sight, so I know she is going to love this trip!
When are y'all leaving? We leave in less than a week, but we still haven't come up with the money for all the kids to go. I'm not giving up yet.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #368
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:

When are y'all leaving? We leave in less than a week, but we still haven't come up with the money for all the kids to go. I'm not giving up yet.
We leave Aug. 9th, still a few weeks, but its going fast. I really hope you can pull it off, I know how much it means to all of you.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #369
Kktraylor
Mouseketeer

Quote:

We leave Aug. 9th, still a few weeks, but its going fast. I really hope you can pull it off, I know how much it means to all of you.
Aug 9 is the day school starts here. Also my little man Nate's 7th bday. :-)
Old 07-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #370
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Aug 9 is the day school starts here. Also my little man Nate's 7th bday. :-)
Well Happy early Birthday to Nate! Reno doesn't start college till late august, and Talia doesn't go, so anytime was good for us. Got a letter from maw yesterday that our flights are confirmed, and they will send the whole itinerary closer to the trip. It was kind of funny cause she said she was sending me the letter, but everything on it she told me over the phone, lol. Its cute with Disney characters on it so it will be a good scrapbook piece later.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #371
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Are you all set? Happy travels!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:33 PM   #372
Kktraylor
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pmama View Post

Are you all set? Happy travels!
We're getting packed...leave on Friday. But, we weren't able to come up with the money for the other kids. :-(. So, Ava is excited but pretty bummed. And she refuses to talk about it in front of her siblings.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #373
4pmama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
We're getting packed...leave on Friday. But, we weren't able to come up with the money for the other kids. :-(. So, Ava is excited but pretty bummed. And she refuses to talk about it in front of her siblings.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Ava sounds so sweet-I hope she's still able to really enjoy herself despite the fact that her sibs can't join. It will be amazing and wonderful for her, no matter what. But I am truly sorry your family won't be all together.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #374
spmoseley
Earning My Ears

Hello all!

My son Cole was born with severe ebstein's anomoly and pulmonary atresia 4.5 years ago. He has had three open heart surgeries (the last one just this past April). One of his nurses at his most recent surgery suggested we contact the Make a Wish Foundation. Fast forward to today, when we just received our itinerary for a trip to Disney World.

We leave on September 7 for five days at Give Kids the World/Disney. I stumbled upon this website while looking for trip advice for Make a Wish kids going to Disney. I've already learned a lot but would definitely love more input and advice. I hope to post a trip report and pictures as well. My wife and I are almost as excited as Cole is. He will turn five while we are on the trip!
spmoseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #375
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmoseley View Post
Hello all!

My son Cole was born with severe ebstein's anomoly and pulmonary atresia 4.5 years ago. He has had three open heart surgeries (the last one just this past April). One of his nurses at his most recent surgery suggested we contact the Make a Wish Foundation. Fast forward to today, when we just received our itinerary for a trip to Disney World.

We leave on September 7 for five days at Give Kids the World/Disney. I stumbled upon this website while looking for trip advice for Make a Wish kids going to Disney. I've already learned a lot but would definitely love more input and advice. I hope to post a trip report and pictures as well. My wife and I are almost as excited as Cole is. He will turn five while we are on the trip!
Welcome!! My son Trevor has pulmonary atresia w/IVS. He just turned 8 last weekend. We went on my sons wish trip in June. This board has been wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about your son and your plans for his upcoming wish trip.

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: