Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #256
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ View Post
We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!
Hope you are all happy and healthy!!!!!! Hope you are having an incredible trip!!!!!
Meeks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:27 PM   #257
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ
We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!
That's fantastic, go enjoy that vacation!
taliasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #258
angel's momma
DIS Veteran

All caught up On this thread at least - I'm still behind on many of the PTRs.

momma31: So glad that you had a wonderful trip. Sorry that people touched the wheelchair.

Victoria: So glad that your family was feeling better before the trip, and that you had a wonderful time. Yay for the pixie dust that the kids received from a DISer.

MrsCrouse08: So glad that your son gets to make a wish. I hope it works out for you to do just wdw like you would like. I have read reports where that was allowed, but it does depend on your chapter.

Claudia: Have a wonderful birthday/graduation trip at DL.

Kristy: Glad to see that you posted.

Riali: Yay for flight times. Glad Prescott has been feeling good. Totally understand about worrying about getting sick before the trip. We were very aware of all of the people sneezing & coughing during our trip.

Sheri: Yay for dates, and for getting your ADRs, especailly at the castle! We love Teppan Edo. We've done 1900 PF, but it was years ago, and for dinner. Sorry that the boys won't be able to go on the trip. Continued prayers for Kara's treatment.

Ana: Yay that Holden is doing well, and started daycare. So sorry that MAW lost the documents, they had to start over, and that there hasn't been further contact. Our trip planning process didn't go well either - having good wish granters & coordinators makes a huge difference.

Kristina: Yay for having dates reserved.

Meeks23: Yay for Jerzy's bike We know all about losing an entire summer, Angel wasn't allowed outside at all last summer. Praying for the family you posted about.

Charolott: Yay for having a month confirmed. Hugs about roasting We've done end of Aug./early Sept., and it is hot & humid, but I did survive, and I don't do well with the humidity.

Jessica: Yay for having dates Glad you're able to extend. We love wdw in early Dec. - all of the decorations & activities, and not as crowded. I subscribed to your thread, and hope to be able to read it very soon.

Pretrip Report: Angel's Make a Wish Cruise on the Dream /and extended days at WDW PTR :We have dates 4/13-25
Trip Report: Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise & extended days at wdw: April 13-25, 2013

Previous trips: 2013 Apr. 18-25 2010 May 8-15 2009 Dec. 4-11 2008 Dec. 15-24 2008 Aug. 30-Sept 7
2007 Sept. 1-8 2006 Dec. 9-16 2006 Sept. 26-Oct.3 2005 Sept. 25-Oct.8 2004 Dec. 11-21 All at POP
CRUISE 2013 Apr. 14-18 Disney DREAM
angel's momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #259
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Get happy butterflies in my stomach every time they call! LoL. Haven't given up the dates, but asking about her wheelchair and if we needed an accessible room. Its getting real!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #260
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliasmom View Post
Get happy butterflies in my stomach every time they call! LoL. Haven't given up the dates, but asking about her wheelchair and if we needed an accessible room. Its getting real!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #261
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Okay, I finally started the pretrip report. Think I got the hang of it, thank goodness for that first page of helpful links on this thread!! It's not much yet, but its a start. Well, come check it out! Now for the rest of Sunday , boo! Link is in the usual spot (under the sig).
Old 05-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #262
Mom2M07
Mouseketeer

We got back very late Saturday night. The trip was absolutely wonderful, despite quite a bit of rain. I am in major GKTW withdrawal now and feel sad every time that I think about how wonderful and magical that place is. I kept crying on the way home, aware that we were coming back to the reality of our lives. Happy tears, but a little sadness as well. It was simply magical.

Maddie - 5 - Wish Princess

Maddie Makes A Wish - PTR
Mom2M07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #263
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

We got home late Saturday night as well. Disney withdrawal has already set in. It was an amazing trip

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #264
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ
We got home late Saturday night as well. Disney withdrawal has already set in. It was an amazing trip
Glad you had a great trip, cant wait to hear more!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #265
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2M07
We got back very late Saturday night. The trip was absolutely wonderful, despite quite a bit of rain. I am in major GKTW withdrawal now and feel sad every time that I think about how wonderful and magical that place is. I kept crying on the way home, aware that we were coming back to the reality of our lives. Happy tears, but a little sadness as well. It was simply magical.
Glad you had a great time! Sorry to say vacation depression doesnt get better. We have been back a month and still want to go back!!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #266
Oneplustwins
Mouseketeer

Glad you both had a good time and glad to hear I a not the only one feeling sad. We got back on the 25th of April and I still feel sad. Was the most amazing place ever. Loved our time as a family too. Being back home has been a hard transition.
I cried on the way home too, my kids cried when we left GTKW.
It was such a loving, magical place....hard to be in reality. Lol!
Victoria
Oneplustwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #267
AmyMom
Earning My Ears

Going to GKTW!

SO excited! Our Molly was granted her wish to "see the princesses" and we're heading to GKTW and WDW on May 15-21. We were originally scheduled for the beginning of December and all of the Christmas magic, but spent most of that month in the hospital. We are SO excited!!!
AmyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #268
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyMom View Post
SO excited! Our Molly was granted her wish to "see the princesses" and we're heading to GKTW and WDW on May 15-21. We were originally scheduled for the beginning of December and all of the Christmas magic, but spent most of that month in the hospital. We are SO excited!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Sad that you had to reschedule the last time but super awesome that you go very soon!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #269
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyMom View Post
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you have a magical time!!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #270
nuts4wdw
Have a disney day!!!

OK, I feel like a kid at Christmas time. I am so excited for my family. Prescott is gonna have an amazing time and I can''t wait!!! We have our meeting with the MAW wish granters this Thursday to get our itinerary and checks. Then today I check the mail and there is a brochure mailed from GKTW. The suspense is killing me. We fly out in 20 days. I have so much to get done for work and this trip, which usually causes time to fly. Not this month, though! Prescott is just finishing another round of antibiotics and we have quarantined our house by not allowing any neighbor kids over and encouraging my other boys to wash up after returning from school. Trying to keep germs at bay. I am crossing my fingers for a happy and healthy boy everyday, but especially in 20 days! So, what should I expect this Friday? Is this the final meeting with our wish granters or is there usually something else? Alright, thanks for letting me share with those who get it.

Prescott's Make a Wish pre-trip!
nuts4wdw is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: