Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #226
kdtass
Hoping for Magical Memories

Question Tons of questions!!

Hi guys!! I have a TON of questions about our wish trip but not many replies. Please head over to my thread and help!!! I haven't been able to find many answers myself. Thank you!!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #227
kdtass

Talking weve got dates!!!

Woo hoo!! Weve still got to get medical approval, but July 11-17 are being reserved for us!!! So excited!!!
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #228
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtass View Post
Woo hoo!! Weve still got to get medical approval, but July 11-17 are being reserved for us!!! So excited!!!
Congrats on dates!! YEA!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #229
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

Trip might be rescheduled. Flight is scheduled for 11:55pm tomorrow night. Jace has a fever hovering between 100F - 101F. Bloodwork shows her neuts at 4300, so she's fighting whatever the problem is. If fever goes down, we should be okay to go; if it stays above 100F, we're cancelled.

SO. FREAKING. CLOSE. I have no idea how I'll tell the girls if we have to put this off.

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #230
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ View Post
Trip might be rescheduled. Flight is scheduled for 11:55pm tomorrow night. Jace has a fever hovering between 100F - 101F. Bloodwork shows her neuts at 4300, so she's fighting whatever the problem is. If fever goes down, we should be okay to go; if it stays above 100F, we're cancelled.

SO. FREAKING. CLOSE. I have no idea how I'll tell the girls if we have to put this off.
Healing thoughts that she feels better very quick!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #231
Mom2M07
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Oh no. Prayers that Jace feels better and that the right decision (whatever it has to be) gets made.

Maddie - 5 - Wish Princess

Maddie Makes A Wish - PTR
Mom2M07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #232
kdtass

Quote:

Oh no!!! Keep us posted!!! Hope Jace feels better!!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #233
Oneplustwins
Mouseketeer

Prayers for Jace! Keep us posted! I will post more details of our trip soon. Soooo amazing but we are all super tired! . Quick overview, we did all four parks and for Disney ( our favorite was Animal Kingdom and Hollywood. Most Pixie Dust at AK. Jack got picked to do Lion King show and was beaming and his siblings too). For us, I was most disappointed in MK.....92 hot humid and cranky CM's. . No Pixie dust.....that was the park I was most excited about too. But that was the only bump so I didn't let it bother me much. Loved Sea World and did Universal too as a half day at Gatorland, jack really wanted to do that. He loved feeding the alligators! . Loved beyond words GTKW. So awesome! My kids loved being there so much too. Jack cried when we left. Al the theme nights are awesome. Our favorite was Christmas and the Ayors birthday. Oh and the tuck in too by mayor Clayton. My kids loved the merry go around too. Couple of things.....I wish I had prepared Jack for all the photos...by day 3 he was sick of characters and getting pics taken. I should have prepped him a bit more. And him and I both got bad heat rash.....also called Disney rash. Use aloe if you get it. We ate at Tusker house, we all loved the food and experince, Tony ( we loved it!) and French restaurant in Epcot...Le Chef I think? Overpriced and not good food or service, but it was my daughters 12th birthday and she really wanted to try it. Jack loved all the ice cream at GTKW, he thought it was so awesome. It was great to be in such a loving, warm place. Honestly sad to be home. . Truly was magical and we feel so close as a family, really magical. We were told a van would bring us home, but it was a limo so that was another awesome surprise! We had to buy more luggage for all the stuff the kids got and bought. . Kids got to see **** pit on airplane and board first, very cool!
Sorry for rambling, so much running in my head! Also, I over packed....with having laundry I could have caked about 1/3. Lol!
Victoria
Oneplustwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #234
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:

So sorry to hear that....sending lots of hugs and love your way....keep us posted! FEEL BETTER JACE
Meeks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:05 AM   #235
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneplustwins View Post
Prayers for Jace! Keep us posted! I will post more details of our trip soon. Soooo amazing but we are all super tired! . Quick overview, we did all four parks and for Disney ( our favorite was Animal Kingdom and Hollywood. Most Pixie Dust at AK. Jack got picked to do Lion King show and was beaming and his siblings too). For us, I was most disappointed in MK.....92 hot humid and cranky CM's. . No Pixie dust.....that was the park I was most excited about too. But that was the only bump so I didn't let it bother me much. Loved Sea World and did Universal too as a half day at Gatorland, jack really wanted to do that. He loved feeding the alligators! . Loved beyond words GTKW. So awesome! My kids loved being there so much too. Jack cried when we left. Al the theme nights are awesome. Our favorite was Christmas and the Ayors birthday. Oh and the tuck in too by mayor Clayton. My kids loved the merry go around too. Couple of things.....I wish I had prepared Jack for all the photos...by day 3 he was sick of characters and getting pics taken. I should have prepped him a bit more. And him and I both got bad heat rash.....also called Disney rash. Use aloe if you get it. We ate at Tusker house, we all loved the food and experince, Tony ( we loved it!) and French restaurant in Epcot...Le Chef I think? Overpriced and not good food or service, but it was my daughters 12th birthday and she really wanted to try it. Jack loved all the ice cream at GTKW, he thought it was so awesome. It was great to be in such a loving, warm place. Honestly sad to be home. . Truly was magical and we feel so close as a family, really magical. We were told a van would bring us home, but it was a limo so that was another awesome surprise! We had to buy more luggage for all the stuff the kids got and bought. . Kids got to see **** pit on airplane and board first, very cool!
Sorry for rambling, so much running in my head! Also, I over packed....with having laundry I could have caked about 1/3. Lol!
Victoria

OH GOSH!!! It sounds amazing!!!! I can't wait until we get to experience it all Thanks for the tips! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!!
Meeks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #236
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

Right now we're a go. Fever is gone, and energy seems to still be there. Flight doesn't leave for another 11 1/2 hours, so we have plenty of time to cancel if something goes wrong. What a roller coaster

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #237
2012bella13
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Right now we're a go. Fever is gone, and energy seems to still be there. Flight doesn't leave for another 11 1/2 hours, so we have plenty of time to cancel if something goes wrong. What a roller coaster
Prayers & Safe Travels!!!
MAKE A WISH TRIP MAY 2011
2012bella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #238
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ
Thank God, hope you have the best vacation ever. Hope all stays well.
taliasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #239
taniabsn
Earning My Ears

The countdown has begun

Leaving Monday morning at 3:15 am.... so happy I have two days to pack.
taniabsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #240
kdtass

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniabsn View Post
Leaving Monday morning at 3:15 am.... so happy I have two days to pack.
Eek I'm so excited for you!!! Have a blast!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: