DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
pmaurer74
DIS Veteran

I have saved my first $1,000 towards a DVC

I figure I should have enough saved by Sept unless we end up buying a house... we have been looking for awhile but have found nothing we like better than our current home. Anyway, we stayed at SSR and VWL last year and I at BC this year though not the villa. We are staying club level, do you think they could arrange for us to see a BCV room while we are there? I am most interested in BCV and VWL and foresee starting with a 150 pt. contract then another 150 pt. contract in a few years.

Since DH is a professor and we have young children, I foresee the following vacations times: March, May, June-August, Nov, Dec-Jan 7. I was thinking of a March UY? June will most likely be our first choice for trips for awhile.
GF - 3/12
SSR/VWL - 6/12
BC CL - 6/13
WL - 12/13
WL - 12/14
pmaurer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
Sandisw

DISboards Moderator

Congrats on starting the DVC fund!!! I believe that if you ask and there is a room and someone available, they may let you take a peek. And, I think that a March UY works for the bulk of the times you will go.

Sandisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:31 AM   #3
disbound09
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmaurer74 View Post
I figure I should have enough saved by Sept unless we end up buying a house... we have been looking for awhile but have found nothing we like better than our current home. Anyway, we stayed at SSR and VWL last year and I at BC this year though not the villa. We are staying club level, do you think they could arrange for us to see a BCV room while we are there? I am most interested in BCV and VWL and foresee starting with a 150 pt. contract then another 150 pt. contract in a few years.

Since DH is a professor and we have young children, I foresee the following vacations times: March, May, June-August, Nov, Dec-Jan 7. I was thinking of a March UY? June will most likely be our first choice for trips for awhile.
Good Job! Looks like you have discretionary funds available to save. We waited a few years before we made the plunge. Paid Cash. Good Luck

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: