Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
danielshooley
Earning My Ears

Disney Fraggle Rock

Dear Mr. Iger,

I have a proposal for The Walt Disney Company: to make a deal with The Jim Henson Company for Disney to have international ownership of Jim Henson's hit 1980s franchise "Fraggle Rock," with U.S. DVD rights continuing to be licensed by Vivendi Entertainment.

As part of its "Fraggle Rock" ownership, Disney shall welcome "Fraggle Rock" starting this Fall as part of its Company menagerie beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2013 with a DVD compilation (as part of Disney's "The Muppets Classics Collection") titled "Fraggle Rock: The Muppets Classics Collection," a single-disc DVD compilation showcasing 6 episodes ("Beginnings," "Home Is Where The Trash Is," "The Great Radish Famine," "The Minstrels," "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers" and "The Bells of Fraggle Rock") of the hit 1983-1988 TV series "Fraggle Rock" complete, uncut, & unedited, just the way that they originally aired on the HBO Television Network.

I don't expect you to respond to this email, Bob, but I do expect you to PLEASE take this into VERY serious consideration, and thanks in advance for reading.

Sincerely,
Danny Hooley
danielshooley is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: